Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:15 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When Nomad met Cleri...WTMTP part 2

Originally Posted by Cleri
Last week!,and I have AVG,and scan with adaware every few days......I think it is largely flucked ....grumpy Cleri
Hmmmm. Well, did you put another tanner in the meter then?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:24 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Le Chant
Hmmmm. Well, did you put another tanner in the meter then?
...I wish I was young enough not to know what you meant
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:26 am

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

...I wish I was young enough not to know what you meant
Me too.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:32 am

Anyway,I am currently torturing a pork joint into submission
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:38 am

Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:48 am
BE Enthusiast

fraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond reputefraserjames1 has a reputation beyond repute

Grab your brolley, girl......I'm back!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:49 am

Originally Posted by fraserjames1
Grab your brolley, girl......I'm back!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 6:55 am

That's it then. Final nail in the coffin. It'll be pissing it down and cold tomorrow....

Hello Frase, how was Paddy Land?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Le Chant
That's it then. Final nail in the coffin. It'll be pissing it down and cold tomorrow....

Hello Frase, how was Paddy Land?
If he ruins my heatwave there is gonna be trouble I've had me legs out and everything!...the merest hint of a change int' weather and I'm gonna phone Nelson at the golf club to give him a swift kick in the nads,and a one way ticket back to the emerald isle
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:35 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

If he ruins my heatwave there is gonna be trouble I've had me legs out and everything!...the merest hint of a change int' weather and I'm gonna phone Nelson at the golf club to give him a swift kick in the nads,and a one way ticket back to the emerald isle
The weather really gets on your threepenny bits, doesn't it

Have to agree with Stu, your PC probably needs a good springclean. I used to connect fine with the net using an old 486 not so many years ago
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by Ewood
The weather really gets on your threepenny bits, doesn't it

Have to agree with Stu, your PC probably needs a good springclean. I used to connect fine with the net using an old 486 not so many years ago
Well I don't know what other springs to clean?
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:57 am
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't know what other springs to clean?
Groans loudly
Old Feb 15th 2009, 7:58 am

Groans loudly
I is serious
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:20 am
Far Kynelle

I is serious
What i mean is everyone's PC gets cluttered with all sorts of crap and leftover files etc etc. adaware etc will get rid of some of it, but things like the Registry need decluttering too, and generally this helps with speed. as does defragmenting your hard drive
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:22 am

What i mean is everyone's PC gets cluttered with all sorts of crap and leftover files etc etc. adaware etc will get rid of some of it, but things like the Registry need decluttering too, and generally this helps with speed. as does defragmenting your hard drive
I defragged (that sounds a bit rude )but I don't know what a registry is ....I am blonde you know

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.