Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Portugal
Reload this Page >

Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Originally Posted by Joao
You will not get to Saville by train from Tavira or Faro. There is no tran line on the other side of the river that seperates Portugal and Spain. You might be able to get a bus to Saville from Tavira, other than that, cross the river at V.R.S.A. and get a bus from that side.
Joao
You can get buses to all parts of Spain from Ayamonte bus station. Yes there is more than one that goes to Sevilla. So it is train to V.R.S.A. walk about 300m to ferry, boat to Ayamonte, walk about 500m to bus station and then bus to Sevilla.

As another option I do know that coach trips are run from the Hotel Porta Nova to Sevilla so you pop down there and book a day out there or you don't need to take the return journey
Old Feb 21st 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

fergus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Does anyone have the telephone number for Confort. I am back in the uk but would like to call them to arrange for a telly to be installed next week. They were very helpful and with free fitting (LCD) I would also like to help the local shops. Thanks,

Originally Posted by TrevorTronix
Yes, I would tend to agree with Joao & buy locally wherever possible. I have always recommended 'Confort', it's a small shop at the level crossing near LIDL. Very helpful, they turn up when they say they will & take away all the boxes & stuff too. AND most of them speak good English!
Old Feb 21st 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud ofJoao has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fergus
Does anyone have the telephone number for Confort. I am back in the uk but would like to call them to arrange for a telly to be installed next week. They were very helpful and with free fitting (LCD) I would also like to help the local shops. Thanks,
Yes. I have the number for Joao Batista if you can pm me I will let you have it as I can not give it out on this forum, sorry.
Joao
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Any golfers out there who want to start a list of golfers in the area..if so will start a new thread.Send me an e mail

Paul Matthews
Birmingham....buying in Cabanas
Old Feb 7th 2009, 4:34 pm
Just Joined

FionaGall is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Pegada Folk, any sign of work going on with regard to the pool or has anyone heard anything yet Also is the new Tavira shopping centre on target for opening in April?
Old Feb 7th 2009, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Dishin'upDigital is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FionaGall
Ok Pegada Folk, any sign of work going on with regard to the pool or has anyone heard anything yet Also is the new Tavira shopping centre on target for opening in April?
Hi Fiona.
Nothing happening at the pool, but the estate managers appear to have got their fingers out- the gardens are all looking great, roads lines re-painted & all the chipped & broken kerb stones repaired / renewed. They even had a go at unblocking the drains, but we can't expect miracles, can we?
Old Feb 7th 2009, 6:49 pm
Just Joined

FionaGall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TrevorTronix
Hi Fiona.
Nothing happening at the pool, but the estate managers appear to have got their fingers out- the gardens are all looking great, roads lines re-painted & all the chipped & broken kerb stones repaired / renewed. They even had a go at unblocking the drains, but we can't expect miracles, can we?
Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the update, thought I might try and get this thread up and going again! Fiona
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:49 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

According to Algarve Mais (online) the new shopping complex is due to open in May - the one in Olhao is opening in March.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

We viewed here in 2007...superb apartments with a good view but not near enough to the sea for us.The agent showing us round talked about the pool and the clubhouse...but when it wasn't part of the contract to buy the apartment that put us off....there were no guarantees that it would happen or what it would cost...so we looked elsewhere and bought off Duja in Cabanas.That hasn't been an easy ride either and with hindsight we we probably have bought an existing build.I hope you get your pool ..it was part of the sales patter and should happen.
At least we all have a fantastic part of the algarve to enjoy over the coming years...I can hear the beach,bars and golf course calling
Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:13 pm
Gina11

Gina11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi going back to an old part of this thread, how much do folks pay for their condominium charges per annum? Thanks
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:51 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gina11
Hi going back to an old part of this thread, how much do folks pay for their condominium charges per annum? Thanks
We pay ours annually but know other people who pay in six-monthly instalments. Perhaps it depends on the condo company.