Reload this Page >

Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Old Mar 8th 2007, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

teddy14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Hi,
we have just bought a house on Quinta de Pegada in Tavira and we have now noticed that various sites on the net say that a coutry club is planned for the estate, I wodnerd if this was true and if anyone had any information about it(when its to be built, the facitities, where etc).

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 9th 2007, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Sue B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

Originally Posted by teddy14
Hi,
we have just bought a house on Quinta de Pegada in Tavira and we have now noticed that various sites on the net say that a coutry club is planned for the estate, I wodnerd if this was true and if anyone had any information about it(when its to be built, the facitities, where etc).

Thanks in advance
THe builder that has built the apartment we have just bought is also building the country club. It is on the site at the bottom where there is an empty pool. The wife of the builder is going to run it with a chef, there will be a resturant and takeaway. When we signed for our apartment in January we met the builder and his wife, they are still waiting for planning permission but expect it to be ready in the summer of next year. I will be seeing Helena the builders wife when we go over on 24th of march so will keep you posted on it.
Do you intend to live there or rent?
Old Mar 11th 2007, 3:22 pm
Gina11

Gina11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, This is my first time on the forum. We have also bought an apartment in pegada and intend to spend as much time there as we possibly can. We have also been told that the old pool area will be a communal pool and country club and a shop. I have also seen advertised that there will be tennis courts and a gymnasium but whether it will happen or not I don't know.
We are just furnishing our home and would love to hear from anyone else who has bought on this development
Old Mar 11th 2007, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gina11
Hello, This is my first time on the forum. We have also bought an apartment in pegada and intend to spend as much time there as we possibly can. We have also been told that the old pool area will be a communal pool and country club and a shop. I have also seen advertised that there will be tennis courts and a gymnasium but whether it will happen or not I don't know.
We are just furnishing our home and would love to hear from anyone else who has bought on this development
Hi Gina11 As I said before I think it will happen as it is in our contract that we will be members of the country club. When we bought it was part of the deal but now I think others will be able to join. Our apartment is on the street Rue Pedro Leonardo Mergoux. Where abouts is yours?
We are also in the prosses of buying furniture, we bought two settees coffee tables and one lot of bedroom furniture. The builders wife let it into the apartment for us. We are going on 24th of March to buy some more but hope it can be delivered while we are there. We might get a party going at this rate there are three couples up to now
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:00 pm
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Tavira - Quinta de Pegada

We're in Estrada de Fonte. Any idea where that is related to you?

Anyway we will also be out from March 21-31 finalising and hopefully doing a bit of furniture shopping.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog

Anyway we will also be out from March 21-31 finalising and hopefully doing a bit of furniture shopping.
No idea at all. If you enter Pergada from the lane off the 125 when you turn into the estate if you look up our apartments are the ones you see above the town houses. One block is blue and ours is an orange yellow colour.

On the 27th in the afternoon my daughter and family are arriving and I intend to decorate the balcony for my grandsons 1st birthday. So you should be able to recognize where we are, you are most welcome to make yourselves known and have a drink with us. We are at the far end of the apartment block 1st floor second one in. We will no doubt be on the balcony.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:19 pm
Gina11

Originally Posted by Sue B
Hi Gina11 As I said before I think it will happen as it is in our contract that we will be members of the country club. When we bought it was part of the deal but now I think others will be able to join. Our apartment is on the street Rue Pedro Leonardo Mergoux. Where abouts is yours?
We are also in the prosses of buying furniture, we bought two settees coffee tables and one lot of bedroom furniture. The builders wife let it into the apartment for us. We are going on 24th of March to buy some more but hope it can be delivered while we are there. We might get a party going at this rate there are three couples up to now
Hi Sue
We are also in the same Rua we have had our apartment since January. We were out there at the end of February and are going out next in early April. Our builders are Fernando and Helena, they have been most helpful by letting furniture deliveries in for us. Sounds like there are going to be a group of us on this development.
Gina
Old Mar 11th 2007, 7:28 pm
Gina11

Hi
Looks like you are near Vilamoura and Almancil, about 20 minutes from Tavira
Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:15 am
C'est la vie

TaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond reputeTaviraTrog has a reputation beyond repute

Sue B

Many thanks, if we see such a balcony we will certainly drop in.

Gina11

I don't think so as it only took 2 or 3 minutes to drive into Tavira. We're just off the 125 roundabout with a well in the middle, if that's any help.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Sue B

Gina11

I don't think so as it only took 2 or 3 minutes to drive into Tavira. We're just off the 125 roundabout with a well in the middle, if that's any help.
So I don't think you are on the Quinta de Pergada estate but not far away. When you are next out look for a sign for it on the left off the 125 going towards Cabanas.

Last edited by Sue B; Mar 12th 2007 at 9:05 am.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gina11
Hi Sue
We are also in the same Rua we have had our apartment since January. We were out there at the end of February and are going out next in early April. Our builders are Fernando and Helena, they have been most helpful by letting furniture deliveries in for us. Sounds like there are going to be a group of us on this development.
Gina
Hi Gina

They are the very same builders, loverly helpful people. Are you in the blue block or the orange yellow block which is block 6. We leave on the 1st of April so no chance of meeting this time but maybe another time. My daughter will be still there untill the 5th.
Was it not in your contract about the country club?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:26 pm
Gina11

Hi Sue
We are also in Block 6 the yellow block, I expect we will see you there sometime as we intend to be there as much as possible.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:29 pm
Gina11

Sue B

Gina11

Hi Tavira Trog
We know the bulls horn roundabout and the wind chime roundabout but haven't seen the well. Something for us to look out for in April. They like to decorate their roundabouts don't they. Good landmarks for us!
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:16 am
C'est la vie

Don't know how true it is but we were told that people use the roundabouts as references rather than junction numbers or road names. Whatever it is it does make navigation a whole lot easier.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Don't know how true it is but we were told that people use the roundabouts as references rather than junction numbers or road names. Whatever it is it does make navigation a whole lot easier.
Yes i have heard that as well but can't remember the one with a Well I will lookout for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.