British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Portugal (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/)
-   -   Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/estrada-da-fonte-salgada-tavira-455145/)

TaviraTrog Sep 28th 2007 4:27 pm

Re: Estrada da Fonte Salgada (Tavira)

Gadzooks:sneaky::sneaky:, nearly a week and no entries on this thread:p:p

TaviraHopeful Sep 28th 2007 4:47 pm

:

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog (Post 5365029)
Gadzooks:sneaky::sneaky:, nearly a week and no entries on this thread:p:p

Hi Trog
I think there is only you and i from Estrada Da Fonte, unless there is anyone out there i have forgotten? If so sorry:o

Well 5 weeks tomorrow and we will be there and hopefully by this time of day will be well oiled. Cant wait as our weather here is wet and windy just for a change.

Dont know of any bars closer than the railway lines, which as you say is not too far away but it can take a fair time to get home taking one step forward and three steps back:rofl:

TaviraTrog Sep 29th 2007 7:01 am

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful (Post 5365109)
: Dont know of any bars closer than the railway lines, which as you say is not too far away but it can take a fair time to get home taking one step forward and three steps back:rofl:

In that case try turning round and walking backwards:p:p.

TaviraHopeful Sep 29th 2007 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog (Post 5367039)
In that case try turning round and walking backwards:p:p.

Yes i agree but that theory is only logical when your sober. By the time you've had a skin full logic goes out of the window and you cant work out why your not getting anywhere:confused:

TaviraTrog Sep 30th 2007 9:20 am

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful (Post 5367718)
Yes i agree but that theory is only logical when your sober. By the time you've had a skin full logic goes out of the window and you cant work out why your not getting anywhere:confused:

Good point:p:p. Just stay in the bar then;);).

TaviraHopeful Sep 30th 2007 10:15 am

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog (Post 5370023)
Good point:p:p. Just stay in the bar then;);).

Excellent idea.
We were partying last night until 3.40 this morning but i was good i drove so i wouldn't feel rough this morning. Just feel knackered which is better than having a hangover as well.:):)

TaviraTrog Sep 30th 2007 4:47 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful (Post 5370128)
Excellent idea.
We were partying last night until 3.40 this morning but i was good i drove so i wouldn't feel rough this morning. Just feel knackered which is better than having a hangover as well.:):)

Hell's bells - I was in bed by 10 last night:p:p. But by then I'd had quite a few white wines

TaviraHopeful Sep 30th 2007 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog (Post 5371201)
[F Sans MS]Hell's bells - I was in bed by 10 last night:p:p. But by then I'd had quite a few white wines
[/FONT]

Hell's Bell's your right there!!! i'm beggining to flag rapidly now and i will definitely be in bed by 10.00 tonight - i'm getting too old for this all night lark i think:zzz::zzz::zzz:

TaviraTrog Oct 1st 2007 6:23 am

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful (Post 5371318)
Hell's Bell's your right there!!! i'm beggining to flag rapidly now and i will definitely be in bed by 10.00 tonight - i'm getting too old for this all night lark i think:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Fell asleep watching Miss Marple so don't have a clue whodunit:p:p. So we then went to bed at 11 but don't really know how long we'd been asleep on the sofa:confused::confused:.

Oh well, only 8 days and we'll be back out in Tavira. I wonder what progress there's been on the development since we were last there.:thumbup::thumbup:

Cleri Oct 1st 2007 8:55 am

Originally Posted by TaviraTrog (Post 5372787)
Fell asleep watching Miss Marple so don't have a clue whodunit:p:p. So we then went to bed at 11 but don't really know how long we'd been asleep on the sofa:confused::confused:.

Oh well, only 8 days and we'll be back out in Tavira. I wonder what progress there's been on the development since we were last there.:thumbup::thumbup:

It was the housekeeper
In the ballroom with the candlestick;)

TaviraTrog Oct 1st 2007 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri (Post 5373071)
It was the housekeeper

Silly me - I should have known; it was so obvious really. She was the one person we never saw all the way through the episode:p:p.

TaviraHopeful Oct 1st 2007 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by Cleri (Post 5373071)
It was the housekeeper

Hi Trog
I went out like a light last night and have felt knackered all day today, just cant stand the pace.
Oh and thanks for reminding me you've only got 8 days to go :frown: on the upside i've only got just over 4 weeks :Dand by then you'll be back and it will be a distant memory.:p
Hopefully the building will have come on alot since we were both out there, so you'll have to report back on the progress.:thumbsup:
Your mission by the way if you choose to accept it is to find the closest bar:eek:

TaviraTrog Oct 2nd 2007 6:17 am

Originally Posted by TaviraHopeful (Post 5375182)
Your mission by the way if you choose to accept it is to find the closest bar:eek:

Accepted:p:p:p.

gazzer888 Oct 7th 2007 2:16 pm

hi i have apartment up the road near roundabout before the eurotel..read all this about new areas would like to learn more about the area and i will be in tavira 13th october onwards..........................do you play golf at all ??

TaviraTrog Oct 7th 2007 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by gazzer888 (Post 5397652)
hi i have apartment up the road near roundabout before the eurotel..read all this about new areas would like to learn more about the area and i will be in tavira 13th october onwards..........................do you play golf at all ??

Hi, I think you are referring to the Rotunda Nora Velha which is the next one along the main road from ours - the one with the waterwheel. As it happens we'll be there from 9 to 21 October. Our elder daughter and her crowd will be out for a week in the middle but.... And no, I don't play golf - I hadn't realised it was mandatory:p:p:p.