Reload this Page >

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

DujaPortugal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Originally Posted by pigeon
I am still awaiting a reply from Duja. Is Urb. Lagar getting a swimming pool as promised on the Lagar apartments land??
Hi There,
I do not know who has given you that information but is totally wrong Duja Portugal dosent and never was the owner of that land .

And you can check that in the town hall or in the land registry office , so dont go around passing wrong info.

Thank you..........mr pigeon

We have today requested to our Legal Department to send a letter to the Town Hall and the Owners of the Land given them 30 days to resolve the problem or we will take legal action on boths owners and town hall becouse we are losing sales due to that site.

Just to make MR.Pigeon clear and not talking nosense

Kind regards

Luis Constantino
Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

DujaPortugal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fawlty
[I]Duja DO monitor this website,but only reply when it suits them.
If they don't want to answer a question they pretend they haven't seen it.

There is obviously a reason why they are ignoring recent requests to provide information,people bought their apartments and local residents who were made promises that certain things would happen..but haven't.

Duja Portugal were supposed to be better ? ?

Mr Constantino will have read the last few entries ...a lack of reply makes people think that DUJA cannot be believed...if Duja are a good company managed by decent people then WHY will they not tell people whats going on.

If they are decent then expect a reply...if not then assume the worst.

Some peopel need to stop pointing the finger and look to inside of there home, with regards to visit this site i do but to be honest i like more to spend time aswering the eails of Duja clients .So Mr Fawlty dont talk what you dont know please and the people out in this office are all good peopel and are here to help and assist OUR clients.

Regards
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:41 am
Just Joined

pigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Snr. Constantino
There is some confusion over the two separate developers.
1 Urb. Lagar built 2000/2001
and
2. Duja Cabanas Golf present.
I replied to this thread because the land earmarked for the swimming pool for urb. lagar was under discussion.and a matter of concern to everyone. Now the Cabanas Golf development is also being called Urb. Lagar perhaps this is the Camara's decision?
Anyway I didn't say Duja where the owner of this land or indeed the Camara's land adjoining. I said we where told that once the Duja development was completed the Lagar swimming pool would be built by Duja. obviously the swimming pool construction was passed on to a third party who now has decided not to go ahead. Regarding sales of apartments, we have a reccesion and the whole area has been over developed hardly my fault. Also I can see you cannot reply to your clients in this vein so you have to reply to local residents. Regards Pigeon
Old Sep 24th 2009, 2:16 pm
Just Joined

valem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Newbee here.

Just back from Cabanas after second visit in the last 2 months to get a feel for the area and look at property with a view to buying.
Love it there!

Have viewed the houses on this development and keen to buy.
Anyone got any thoughts on them or is there something glaring I need to know?

All help/advice appreciated.

cheers
Old Sep 24th 2009, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

sj01302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well,moved in my apartment last weekend and i love it,off for my first Holiday next week,its been a long old haul but now that things have been completed in my opinion it was well worth it,thanks to duja Portugal
Old Sep 25th 2009, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

ptmatt is an unknown quantity at this point

You are picking the best time to buy now the build is finished..cannot comment on the villas but the build of the apartments is excellent.
Great place to holiday..no regrets here
PM
Old Oct 6th 2009, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

hofg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am new to this forum but I was wondering whether anybody can update me on what is happening to the Beach 2 development please. Are apartments still being sold, even resold or other options.

Thanks
Old Oct 6th 2009, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

Beach 2 build had not started in August.Beach 1 and Golf are finished.
There are probably apartments for sale on both.We are on Golf and made the right choice
Old Nov 5th 2009, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

Looks like the new building is going higher...scrubland has been cleared at last
so thats looking better..until they build of course......lets hope no surprises there on the size of the build
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-scrubland2.jpg  
Old Nov 5th 2009, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Exclamation Re: CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA

If u look closely u can see the metal support rods going higher
Attached Thumbnails CABANAS GOLF DEVELOPERS DUJA-buildingnov2009.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2009, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

C.J.W123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I came back from Cabanas 2 weeks ago, we are on Golf. We completed in June 09 and have been over three times since. The standard of finish and attention to details are very good, my wife and I are very pleased. It has taken around 3 years to get to this stage, but worth the wait. We are off there again in 2 weeks (to sample the late autumn weather). When we were there last the building work was still going on. It does look as though the building opposite Golf is going to be higher, I will keep you posted. There was also some work going on along the riverside, but I did not get to find out what they were doing.
Old Nov 6th 2009, 5:49 pm
Just Joined

wotton is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, was talking to Nuno from Beach Cafe bar in Cabanas and he said the promonade was getting pedestrianised, he was worried about parking or lack of it. All the water in the pools are being changed to salt water that was happening last week on Ph2 (large pool), it's better for you apparantly. Again i'm very happy with my purchase and Luis has done a great job, he's organised security at night and a better team to keep on top of all complex's paths etc. You only need to look at some spanish complex's half finished and sewage visible
Old Nov 7th 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Glad to hear that the paths are going to be sorted..so many dangerous paths around the outside of the apartment blocks and round the pools...the block paving neeeds cementing in especially where water drains onto it.

Only have one major issue and that is the rear of our block (phase 2 L shape)
needs a complete re-paint...looks ok in the sun but after heavy rain huge blisters appear,and then disappear when dries out.So that won't last many years.

I think Duja are going to wait until after all the new building work has been done before doing this,they are aware of the problem.
Old Nov 8th 2009, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

masher64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by redcity10
You are correct about roseberrys! Fortunately we only got one, altho' they tried to get us to take on two. We are looking to find some way of exiting the situation- given the way they were sold I reckon there must be a few of "us" around - would suggest we need to pursue this as a group?
Hi Redcity. I also took out an investor contract on this complex on the advice of Roseberry (Stokesley) and am looking to take action. Can you please advise where you are up to and maybe we can join your action. Thanks!
Old Nov 8th 2009, 8:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Investor contract ?, that`s a good one. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.