Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Haha I mean where did u touch the cone!
Old Sep 18th 2013, 6:56 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Just on the train home from the info session, good to meet Mr Vikki, (Paul), and Bagdog! Good luck you guys, and to all of you.
Thought the session was very good, great humour, but also gave a good overview of what to expect.
Really motivated me for Friday now, just got to nail to interview and physical!
Old Sep 19th 2013, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

OzPCwannaB will become famous soon enough

Just got home from interview and physical.
I passed it all, even the agility, much to my surprise to then fail on the sodding push ups! Ahhhh! Back I go on Tuesday to do the whole thing again! � ����
Old Sep 19th 2013, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

bagdog is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Originally Posted by gregster10217
Just on the train home from the info session, good to meet Mr Vikki, (Paul), and Bagdog! Good luck you guys, and to all of you.
Thought the session was very good, great humour, but also gave a good overview of what to expect.
Really motivated me for Friday now, just got to nail to interview and physical!
Cheers Gregster. Goo luck with it all. Now the waiting begins....
Old Sep 19th 2013, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

OzPC. In what way did you fail push ups? Not far enough down or didnt you do enough? And how did others on your fitness get on?
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
OzPC. In what way did you fail push ups? Not far enough down or didnt you do enough? And how did others on your fitness get on?
There is a flat cone on the floor and she put her hand on top and you had to touch her hand. I did it first but the struggled after that to get low enough! Annoying, as I've been doing it fine at home, think I worked myself up too much!
There were 9 of us I think. Everyone passed sit up. 2 males failed bleep test, one was on his second go but passed it first time round, he also failed agility.
I dipped the push ups. One failed agility
Everyone else passed
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Push ups, you can't do them too quickly otherwise they count two as one, if you no what I mean?!
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't believe how many people the fitness is catching people out.
Good luck to everyone who doing resists.
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB
There is a flat cone on the floor and she put her hand on top and you had to touch her hand. I did it first but the struggled after that to get low enough! Annoying, as I've been doing it fine at home, think I worked myself up too much!
There were 9 of us I think. Everyone passed sit up. 2 males failed bleep test, one was on his second go but passed it first time round, he also failed agility.
I dipped the push ups. One failed agility
Everyone else passed
OzPC I've been having issues with my push ups cuz of surgery I had on my wrist. What part of ur sternum had to touch her hand?
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Ps what time on Tuesday? I'm 2pm that day
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Looks as if the usual 30% fail rate is continuing. I still can't believe its such a high %.

OzPC - I'm sure if you've been managing them up to now then you'll have no problem on Tuesday.

Good luck.
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Harry. I've been working so hard to pass an it is really bugging me that I passed everything else! Never mind just have to repeat it all again.

I'm 9.30 start on Tuesday. Mine was at 2 today think we were finished around 4!

Vikki, its a hard test if your not used to doing it but personally I think it might be lack of preparation. As some people are just chancing it and underestimating how hard it is. Which is why I'm so annoyed today, I put the work in. Press ups are not as easy for women.
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

And it's the centre of ur chest but as us women have a few things in place I think other things may touch first but your aiming for the centre...
Old Sep 19th 2013, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: WA - June 2013 Intake - Progress & Results

Some of us men have those too Oz
Old Sep 19th 2013, 8:08 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzPCwannaB
Thanks Harry. I've been working so hard to pass an it is really bugging me that I passed everything else! Never mind just have to repeat it all again.

I'm 9.30 start on Tuesday. Mine was at 2 today think we were finished around 4!

Vikki, its a hard test if your not used to doing it but personally I think it might be lack of preparation. As some people are just chancing it and underestimating how hard it is. Which is why I'm so annoyed today, I put the work in. Press ups are not as easy for women.
Don't use a cop out (pardon the pun) - they shouldn't be that difficult with practice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.