The SAPOL 60

Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

kirmatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The SAPOL 60

I know this is a bit on the late side but could someone explain the process that the SAPOL 60 went through. Not sure where I was when this advert came out but clearly some were switched on. I am especially interested in whether the jobs came with permanent residency offers. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:41 pm
SFM
Just Joined

SFM is an unknown quantity at this point

I will pm you the details.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

ben100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kirmatt
I know this is a bit on the late side but could someone explain the process that the SAPOL 60 went through. Not sure where I was when this advert came out but clearly some were switched on. I am especially interested in whether the jobs came with permanent residency offers. Any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Try looking up Northern Territories Police and New South Wales home pages on the Internet as I understand they are currently recruiting British Bobbies and using websites to advertise. If not try Embassy in London am sure the will know.

Best of luck - Vixster
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

Fudge is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: The SAPOL 60

So is this thread abandoned now?? I am one of the mad few that travelled to Adelaide after the initial March course and went through the full 3 day testing at Fort Largs and Flinders Street!!

Am sat here now checking email every morning waiting for news on future courses, its promising that there was another in July, could this mean a course every 4 months?? Or is that too much to hope for!!

If any of the lucky ones already there have any gossip, info or just general news on the whole process that would be nice to hear....

It would be especially good to hear exactly how it is going for you all!!

Paul