Frontex Border Guard

Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

NewUser12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by gpiper
I have applied for all three levels so it definitely is not level related. Additionally quite a few people here are very experienced from various backgrounds. I am sure he will be able to produce a screenshot to help all of us doubters!!!
yep that could be the truth. But not sure why the heck he has done it ;-) we are all in a similar position here and should support each other and not take a mick of us...
Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

AntoU is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chantal F
I also applied for advanced..but no e-mail so far
Advanced/no email received
Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

If I was Tugapolice and behaved like a total <snip>, I would have pretended to be a new user. Which would have seemed to save appearances but in essence I remained the same...

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jan 27th 2020 at 2:14 pm.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Stanx
If I was Tugapolice and behaved like a total ASHL, I would have pretended to be a new user. Which would have seemed to save appearances but in essence I remained the same...
just to confirm... I am defo not Tuga :-)
Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Dozex is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys this is escalating quickly, there is no reason to start offending people. No one is obligated to provide evidence of receiving or not receiving the invitation to the next phase. If you don’t receive the email its not the end of the world and i’m sure there will be other opportunities in the future. Is this the first time you don’t get invited to a job interview or apply for something?
I suggest everyone chill and wait for a response from Frontex.
Good luck!
Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

BillTheGreek is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in the same levels, but i have not received an email
Old Jan 27th 2020, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dozex
Guys this is escalating quickly, there is no reason to start offending people. No one is obligated to provide evidence of receiving or not receiving the invitation to the next phase. If you don’t receive the email its not the end of the world and i’m sure there will be other opportunities in the future. Is this the first time you don’t get invited to a job interview or apply for something?
Good luck!
fully agree. Well said. Good luck
Old Jan 27th 2020, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Tugapolice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dozex
Good luck!
Hi again. Thanks for your words. I didnt want to cause such a comotion. Just did as i promissed. Ofc i wont be posting copies of email that wouldnt be very wise, as you all should now. Just wanted to be helpfull
Hope everything goes well for you all. Since it seems sharing information causes a lot of problems. Ill just add last information youll read from me. It’s true I got the email. Good luck.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tugapolice
Hi again. Thanks for your words. I didnt want to cause such a comotion. Just did as i promissed. Ofc i wont be posting copies of email that wouldnt be very wise, as you all should now. Just wanted to be helpfull
Hope everything goes well for you all. Since it seems sharing information causes a lot of problems. Ill just add last information youll read from me. It’s true I got the email. Good luck.
Good luck Tuga!!
Old Jan 27th 2020, 1:32 pm
Just Joined

Lenka01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tugapolice
Could you tell us when will you be doing the test and where it will be held? Please, could you enlighten us when some details.
Good luck with the English Test.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 2:13 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Would you mind sharing a screenshot so we know what to expect???
Please don't anybody share emails, or ask others too - these are private, subject to copyright and should not be placed on a public forum.

Originally Posted by Stanx
If I was Tugapolice and behaved like a total <snip>, I would have pretended to be a new user. Which would have seemed to save appearances but in essence I remained the same...
Rest assured it's easy for the mods to find and ban anybody with multiple accounts. Please also remember that we try to keep things clean on BE (family friendly forum and all that), using an acronym instead of the actual word doesn't make it any better!

Thanks all.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

gpiper is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Please don't anybody share emails, or ask others too - these are private, subject to copyright and should not be placed on a public forum.

Rest assured it's easy for the mods to find and ban anybody with multiple accounts. Please also remember that we try to keep things clean on BE (family friendly forum and all that), using an acronym instead of the actual word doesn't make it any better!

Thanks all.
I stand corrected my apologies!
Old Jan 27th 2020, 2:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I stand corrected my apologies!
No probs. Good luck to you all.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat092 is an unknown quantity at this point

It could be in waves guys through out the week or start of Feb so let's just see.
Old Jan 27th 2020, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

axi_theo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello guys ,i got my email this morning. Just finished the first part of the test but cannot procced to speaking and writing exam. Has anybody else have the same problem?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.