British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   Frontex Border Guard (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/frontex-border-guard-930437/)

NewUser12 Jan 27th 2020 12:04 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by gpiper (Post 12796528)
I have applied for all three levels so it definitely is not level related. Additionally quite a few people here are very experienced from various backgrounds. I am sure he will be able to produce a screenshot to help all of us doubters!!!

yep that could be the truth. But not sure why the heck he has done it ;-) we are all in a similar position here and should support each other and not take a mick of us...

AntoU Jan 27th 2020 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Chantal F (Post 12796529)
I also applied for advanced..but no e-mail so far :(

Advanced/no email received

Stanx Jan 27th 2020 12:21 pm

If I was Tugapolice and behaved like a total <snip>, I would have pretended to be a new user. Which would have seemed to save appearances but in essence I remained the same...

NewUser12 Jan 27th 2020 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Stanx (Post 12796548)
If I was Tugapolice and behaved like a total ASHL, I would have pretended to be a new user. Which would have seemed to save appearances but in essence I remained the same...

just to confirm... I am defo not Tuga :-)

Dozex Jan 27th 2020 12:36 pm

Guys this is escalating quickly, there is no reason to start offending people. No one is obligated to provide evidence of receiving or not receiving the invitation to the next phase. If you don’t receive the email its not the end of the world and i’m sure there will be other opportunities in the future. Is this the first time you don’t get invited to a job interview or apply for something?
I suggest everyone chill and wait for a response from Frontex.
Good luck!

BillTheGreek Jan 27th 2020 12:38 pm

I am in the same levels, but i have not received an email

NewUser12 Jan 27th 2020 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by Dozex (Post 12796561)
Guys this is escalating quickly, there is no reason to start offending people. No one is obligated to provide evidence of receiving or not receiving the invitation to the next phase. If you don’t receive the email its not the end of the world and i’m sure there will be other opportunities in the future. Is this the first time you don’t get invited to a job interview or apply for something?
Good luck!

fully agree. Well said. Good luck

Tugapolice Jan 27th 2020 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Dozex (Post 12796561)
Good luck!

Hi again. Thanks for your words. I didnt want to cause such a comotion. Just did as i promissed. Ofc i wont be posting copies of email that wouldnt be very wise, as you all should now. Just wanted to be helpfull
Hope everything goes well for you all. Since it seems sharing information causes a lot of problems. Ill just add last information youll read from me. It’s true I got the email. Good luck.

Chantal F Jan 27th 2020 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by Tugapolice (Post 12796574)
Hi again. Thanks for your words. I didnt want to cause such a comotion. Just did as i promissed. Ofc i wont be posting copies of email that wouldnt be very wise, as you all should now. Just wanted to be helpfull
Hope everything goes well for you all. Since it seems sharing information causes a lot of problems. Ill just add last information youll read from me. It’s true I got the email. Good luck.

Good luck Tuga!!:drinkingwine:

Lenka01 Jan 27th 2020 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Tugapolice (Post 12796574)

Could you tell us when will you be doing the test and where it will be held? Please, could you enlighten us when some details.
Good luck with the English Test.

christmasoompa Jan 27th 2020 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by gpiper (Post 12796435)
Would you mind sharing a screenshot so we know what to expect???

Please don't anybody share emails, or ask others too - these are private, subject to copyright and should not be placed on a public forum.

Originally Posted by Stanx (Post 12796548)
If I was Tugapolice and behaved like a total <snip>, I would have pretended to be a new user. Which would have seemed to save appearances but in essence I remained the same...

Rest assured it's easy for the mods to find and ban anybody with multiple accounts. Please also remember that we try to keep things clean on BE (family friendly forum and all that), using an acronym instead of the actual word doesn't make it any better!

Thanks all.

gpiper Jan 27th 2020 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by christmasoompa (Post 12796626)
Please don't anybody share emails, or ask others too - these are private, subject to copyright and should not be placed on a public forum.

Rest assured it's easy for the mods to find and ban anybody with multiple accounts. Please also remember that we try to keep things clean on BE (family friendly forum and all that), using an acronym instead of the actual word doesn't make it any better!

Thanks all.

I stand corrected my apologies!

christmasoompa Jan 27th 2020 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by gpiper (Post 12796628)
I stand corrected my apologies!

No probs. Good luck to you all.

scrubbedexpat092 Jan 27th 2020 2:23 pm

It could be in waves guys through out the week or start of Feb so let's just see.

axi_theo Jan 27th 2020 2:44 pm

Hello guys ,i got my email this morning. Just finished the first part of the test but cannot procced to speaking and writing exam. Has anybody else have the same problem?