British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   Frontex Border Guard (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/frontex-border-guard-930437/)

Chantal F Jun 24th 2020 9:53 am

Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by LorisL (Post 12871331)
Be aware that FX started to send invitations for phisical tests. Good luck, guys!

Physical tests in Poland or elsewhere?

LorisL Jun 24th 2020 10:00 am

Originally Posted by Chantal F (Post 12871338)
Physical tests in Poland or elsewhere?

Yes, in Warsaw, Poland

Chantal F Jun 24th 2020 10:06 am

Originally Posted by LorisL (Post 12871340)
Yes, in Warsaw, Poland

Thanks!:thumb:

IONUT Jun 24th 2020 10:12 am

Originally Posted by LorisL (Post 12871340)
Yes, in Warsaw, Poland

when is it set to start? How much time to prepare for the trip

LorisL Jun 24th 2020 10:15 am

Originally Posted by IONUT (Post 12871342)
when is it set to start? How much time to prepare for the trip

I've been invited for 1st of July

IONUT Jun 24th 2020 10:20 am

Originally Posted by LorisL (Post 12871343)
I've been invited for 1st of July

one week then. When did you have the interview?

LorisL Jun 24th 2020 10:21 am

Originally Posted by IONUT (Post 12871344)
one week then. When did you have the interview?

I haven't had it yet

IONUT Jun 24th 2020 10:23 am

Originally Posted by LorisL (Post 12871345)
I haven't had it yet

now that is weird. I had mine on 29.05 and nothing since then.

Zanzibar Jun 24th 2020 10:34 am

Greetings to you!
Are there any colleagues who have passed the English language test and are still waiting for the "convocation" for the interview via Skype?
In my case, it is about a period of almost 3 months from taking the language exam. Do we just have to wait? A term, an idea ??
I understood that they set in motion with the evaluation of the physical aptitude test... That means that they ended with the interviews ?
Still I hope the wait is nearing the end, it should be. Good luck to all!

LorisL Jun 24th 2020 10:40 am

Originally Posted by Zanzibar (Post 12871348)
Greetings to you!
Are there any colleagues who have passed the English language test and are still waiting for the "convocation" for the interview via Skype?
In my case, it is about a period of almost 3 months from taking the language exam. Do we just have to wait? A term, an idea ??
I understood that they set in motion with the evaluation of the physical aptitude test... That means that they ended with the interviews ?

I'm in the same situation (without an interview) but I've received the invitation for physical tests

Questfer Jun 24th 2020 10:49 am

Greetings to you!

HI! Same here! Passed the English exam early March and waiting since! Patience!

Dimas Jun 24th 2020 11:57 am

Hi guys, yesterday I received the invitation for the interview via Skype scheduled for the 30th, while today I received another invitation to participate in the physical aptitude test scheduled for the day after, that is the 1st July, which is taking place in Warsaw. I was under the impression that the physical test follows only after the applicant successfully passes the interview. Has anyone received both invitations almost simultaneously?

LorisL Jun 24th 2020 1:36 pm

As they have started with new invitations for physical aptitude test and the restriction of movement were lifted up, I think all those candidates who will pass the physical tests in Warsaw will attend on next day the interviews in front of Review Committee.

kosmodj Jun 24th 2020 2:21 pm

Hi there, they send me the invitation for the physical test on 2 of july

Bill1 Jun 24th 2020 4:04 pm

Greetings to you!

Same here. Passed successfully the English tests in late February and waiting for the invitation for the interview and physical tests,