British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Police (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/)
-   -   Frontex Border Guard (https://britishexpats.com/forum/police-79/frontex-border-guard-930437/)

gpiper Jan 26th 2020 8:35 pm

Re: Frontex Border Guard

Originally Posted by tkadunc (Post 12796264)
This is not a guess but a piece of confirmed information - interviews will take place the day after the physical tests. Good luck.

That's great news! Are you at liberty to tell us how you confirmed it?

scrubbedexpat092 Jan 26th 2020 8:41 pm

That is good news.

AntoU Jan 26th 2020 9:01 pm

Originally Posted by tkadunc (Post 12796264)
This is not a guess but a piece of confirmed information - interviews will take place the day after the physical tests. Good luck.

That is a good news but how you do you know that?

Larry92 Jan 26th 2020 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by Tugapolice (Post 12791102)
Ok. Then i regret to say that i havent been contacted yet. But if i do ill post here.
Again good luck every1

Hello everybody and good luck! Talking about the selection process , I would like to make some question about the English test. It's already clarified that English test will take place online. Does anybody know what type of test will it be? ( multiple choice ? Writing an essay?) Secondly, is anybody sure where the physical test will take place?

Tugapolice Jan 27th 2020 7:23 am

Originally Posted by Larry92 (Post 12796301)
Hello everybody and good luck! Talking about the selection process , I would like to make some question about the English test. It's already clarified that English test will take place online. Does anybody know what type of test will it be? ( multiple choice ? Writing an essay?) Secondly, is anybody sure where the physical test will take place?

As promissed, i writing this a few minutes after receiving my acceptence Mail. Best of luck for every1

gpiper Jan 27th 2020 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Tugapolice (Post 12796393)
As promissed, i writing this a few minutes after receiving my acceptence Mail. Best of luck for every1

Do you mean you got an email for the English test?

Tugapolice Jan 27th 2020 7:41 am

Originally Posted by gpiper (Post 12796398)
Do you mean you got an email for the English test?

yes,that’s what i mean.

gpiper Jan 27th 2020 7:43 am

Originally Posted by Tugapolice (Post 12796399)
yes,that’s what i mean.

Hey well done. Nothing here yet unfortunately!!! Is it just a link and instructions for the english test or is there any other info and dates there? Let us know when you can. Anyone else got an email yet?

Chantal F Jan 27th 2020 7:50 am

Originally Posted by gpiper (Post 12796400)
Hey well done. Nothing here yet unfortunately!!! Is it just a link and instructions for the english test or is there any other info and dates there? Let us know when you can. Anyone else got an email yet?

No...me neither...:unsure:

AntoU Jan 27th 2020 7:51 am

Originally Posted by gpiper (Post 12796400)

Still waiting here....

scrubbedexpat092 Jan 27th 2020 7:56 am

Still waiting here. Irish time zone.

Chantal F Jan 27th 2020 8:03 am

Maybe they will not send out all the mails on the same day but do it in chunks....

scrubbedexpat092 Jan 27th 2020 8:10 am

Now I'm getting nervous when some people are getting there emails :lol:

Thejoyinart Jan 27th 2020 8:23 am

Originally Posted by Tugapolice (Post 12796393)

Delighted for
, no email for me!

Stanx Jan 27th 2020 8:26 am

Excelent exercise Tugapolice! :-)