bxpuser9847562957 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

Stanx, well said, well done
Old Mar 17th 2020, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly !
And I am sure that Fx has already made the same kind of analysis.
So we are and must be ready !
Old Mar 17th 2020, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

Randomjp is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally agree with you Stanx, and my point wasn't actually in favor of delay the procedure of hiring. Someone wrote about postponing athletic tests, and I said that it would be unfair for candidates from Spain, Italy, or France where you need a declaration just to leave your house to be tested right after quarantine. IMO those measures will spread to every European country and will last for two months, so in order to keep in shape and pass those exams ( which everybody knows that require training), it will be challenging. They could hire the rest of candidates or more (to face high demands), i.g by reviewing their curriculums or their skills in the English language. I think it's not difficult to understand that in circumstances of quarantine, it's hard to maintain a good physical condition. You cannot go jogging in Madrid with a drone over your head, calling you to stay at home or using your leaving room as a free space for practicing the beep test.Although I have seen some tutorials on youtube where someone used fairy to simulate a treadmill.
Old Mar 18th 2020, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Fernandes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Berri
I think maybe FRONTEX should move a team of 4 to 6 people from one country to another instead of sending us to Poland. Every State member can bring support and facilities for physical tests and interviews. Two, three days in the countries of the candidates would solve the problem, if not I see very difficult to carry on the selection process and even more complicated starting the trainning on the scheduled dates. Just my thoughts. Good luck to everyone.
To begin with, that would have been the least expensive way (for both FX and candidates) to conduct the selection process for physical aptitude tests and interview stages. They probably considered that option and for some reason opted for the current plan.

Did anyone go further in the process so far, beyond submitting education and professional experience certificates?
Old Mar 19th 2020, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

papdimitris1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to inform you that I have just received an email from FRONTEX concerning the suspension of physical tests and interview.
The exact quote from the email they sent is:
"...Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 situation and the health restrictions of Polish authorities we were obliged to suspend the physical tests and interviews.You will be informed as soon as the physical tests and interviews restart...".

So, I hope that answers to you all!!!
Old Mar 19th 2020, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

LorisL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by papdimitris1
I would like to inform you that I have just received an email from FRONTEX concerning the suspension of physical tests and interview.
"...Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 situation and the health restrictions of Polish authorities we were obliged to suspend the physical tests and interviews.You will be informed as soon as the physical tests and interviews restart...".

Thanks for information. Good to know !
Old Mar 19th 2020, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for sharing 👍
Old Mar 19th 2020, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

Berri is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Pap, looks like no skype interviews, then. Lot of patience to everyone. Cheer up!!
Old Mar 21st 2020, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

GCamich is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone again, some of us did the interview yesterday via Skype, the last before they decided to stop until new orders. Just cheer on you to keep focus and wait your time!
Old Mar 21st 2020, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Do we have any idea about how may are selected after interviews so far?
Old Mar 21st 2020, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Stanx
Do we have any idea about how may are selected after interviews so far?
Until now I just have heard about the guy who speaks only english and they decided not to include him as selected personal. So maybe, for the moment, they communicate just if you are NOT selected.

We can count from each round like 20 people who had passed like 17 of them. If the 1º round was 10th or 17th of february and the last one, for now was on 10th march. How many rounds per week? 1-2¿ maybe more?
So, just multiply.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 7:29 pm
Just Joined

Yiannis1 is an unknown quantity at this point

The guy who speaks only english is from England?
So far three guys that i know including me have received an email to send all of our documents,diplomas ,etc. but we have received no answer back.
Now the procedure has stopped and i know 5 more that are waiting to go to Poland for the physical tests and interviews.
But until the 17th of February that i passed the physical tests about half the people or less had passed the tests the previous days.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

If we know how many rounds per week have been done, we can multiply 17 (people who have passed per round aprox) by the number of rounds. At least you will know the number of people who are still on board, Moreover it is possible to make an approximation with the next weeks until may (even knowing that now it is stopped). The data is not precise of course, but could be not so bad about numbers. Just my opinion and we will receive the instructions for next steps.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

5200 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are not 700 interviewed, not enough from where to choose.
Old Mar 21st 2020, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

10 weeks
20/25 candidates/day
4 days/week
= 800 to 1000 candidates.

they stopped week 6.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.