Frontex Border Guard

Old Feb 18th 2020, 10:30 am
Just Joined

aleale33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Frontex Border Guard

I will, thank you! Good luck to everyone!
Old Feb 18th 2020, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Questfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fudokanconway
Passed the fitness test. You get plenty of time to warm up. Given a perfect demonstration on each event and the break between tests is more than 3 mins. Hydrate day before and morning before too. You can stop at your required number ie 33 push ups and you can keep going if you want. beep test is both feet behind 2 lines. My advice is just don't give up. Pace yourself during the first group of sets. We where asked not to record and post anything so il leave it at that. Frontex staff there where very friendly and helpful. Wasnt like a military environment but remember you are always being watched and assessed.
Thanks for all the info, just one question about the sit ups, is it the old school way as mentioned in previous posts? Good luck for tommorow,
Old Feb 18th 2020, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Alissi is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like today they sent out another batch of emails for the English test...I’ve received mine this morning. Any suggestions on how to prepare for the physical test? 😢😢
Old Feb 18th 2020, 11:23 am
Just Joined

aleale33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you guys used a microphone for the EN test? or just the PC internal one?
Old Feb 18th 2020, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Chantal F is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alissi
It seems like today they sent out another batch of emails for the English test...I’ve received mine this morning. Any suggestions on how to prepare for the physical test? 😢😢
I got a mail as well, but I did not expect it anymore. I trained a lot in January but since I did not receive anything and I am in a very busy period in my life, I set other priorities.
My condition is very bad and I cannot improve anymore in 1 week. :-(
The only thing I could advice is: START RUNNING.
Old Feb 18th 2020, 11:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Chantal F
I got a mail as well, but I did not expect it anymore. I trained a lot in January but since I did not receive anything and I am in a very busy period in my life, I set other priorities.
My condition is very bad and I cannot improve anymore in 1 week. :-(
The only thing I could advice is: START RUNNING.
Thanks a lot! The major issue would be the push-ups! Maybe I would get the chance again during the next recruitment 😬
Good luck to everyone who’s taking tests or interviews!
For the English test the internal microphone of the pc would do! You have the chance to test it in the beginning of the speaking test!
Old Feb 18th 2020, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

That is actually a good thing to ask: if you do not pass the physical test this time, will you get another chance when they are gonna recruit again?
Physical condition is not something static and might improve...does not say thát much about your suitability for the job itself
Old Feb 18th 2020, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Passed the fitness test. You get plenty of time to warm up. Given a perfect demonstration on each event and the break between tests is more than 3 mins. Hydrate day before and morning before too. You can stop at your required number ie 33 push ups and you can keep going if you want. beep test is both feet behind 2 lines. My advice is just don't give up. Pace yourself during the first group of sets. We where asked not to record and post anything so il leave it at that. Frontex staff there where very friendly and helpful. Wasnt like a military environment but remember you are always being watched and assessed.
Great news Fudokanconway!
Good luck tomorrow at the interview and thanks for sharing!
Happy for you!
Old Feb 18th 2020, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Stanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AntoU
I've just received the invitation for the english test.too..
Bravoo!
Good luck!
Old Feb 18th 2020, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

That is actually a good thing to ask: if you do not pass the physical test this time, will you get another chance when they are gonna recruit again?
Physical condition is not something static and might improve...does not say thát much about your suitability for the job itself
it’s the same with the English...if one fails now, it doesn’t mean he/she cannot improve it by next time. But I guess it depends also on the CV of the people you compete with at that time...
Old Feb 18th 2020, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

MKkk is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy for you Fudokanconway, wish you all the best!
P.s. Don't forget the tie tomorrow!
Old Feb 18th 2020, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Fudokanconway !!!

Good Luck and fingers crossed for tomorrow for you and the others
here that have to sit the exam/fit tests and interview
Best wishes to you all buddies !
Old Feb 18th 2020, 1:48 pm
Just Joined

Claudio is an unknown quantity at this point

Fudokanconway ,
you or someone else here
has managed to know how many job positions have to be recruited in the competition for AST4?
Old Feb 18th 2020, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations!
Question: they ask you to present a medical certificate before doing the physical test. Is it possible to get that very quickly in a hospital or something?
Old Feb 18th 2020, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Brubru is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Question: they ask you to present a medical certificate before doing the physical test. Is it possible to get that very quickly in a hospital or something?
Chantal you can try with your local doctor or the first doc who gives you an appointment.
The certificate has to mentioned that you are healthier enough to be physically tested and that you are in a good physical shape.
You don't need to have it translated in English.

Last edited by Brubru; Feb 18th 2020 at 2:59 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.