expenses

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:03 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: expenses

for those considering it just bought a chocolate brown lab, ckc reg, shots, tattoo etc, $600, then spent another $300 on all the bits and bobs, crate, bed, lead, bowls, food, toys, treats and more. like, cause i've not much on at the moment, thought i'd get something to keep me busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if daughter does not walk the thing its going back.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae
for those considering it just bought a chocolate brown lab, ckc reg, shots, tattoo etc, $600, then spent another $300 on all the bits and bobs, crate, bed, lead, bowls, food, toys, treats and more. like, cause i've not much on at the moment, thought i'd get something to keep me busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if daughter does not walk the thing its going back.
Congratulations on the new addition!

awww, please try to post a piccie!!

We were set on a husky when we get over there, but because of all the comments posted when i asked about them on here , not sure if it would be the right dog ( only because of poss running off/digging) SO i have set my hope on a labrador/retriever ( and so have the boys!).

Good luck with the little one.....

Tina
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:26 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TinaH

We were set on a husky when we get over there, but because of all the comments posted when i asked about them on here , not sure if it would be the right dog ( only because of poss running off/digging) SO i have set my hope on a labrador/retriever ( and so have the boys!).

Tina
Hi Tina

Just a thought

When we get there, hoping we get our little bit of land - will be trying to get Geraint around to the idea of letting us have a litter of puppies from the lab - she is a fantastic bitch, the most lovely nature and out of this world with children/ adults m actually anything..... so might have some puppies
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 8:28 pm
Painting r own Rainbow

WelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to allWelshDragonsWales is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rae

CONGRATULATIONS..... all those sleepless nights you will soon look like this :curse:
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:14 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Tina
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:21 am
rae
Settled.

trying to get photos on
Attached Images    
Old Oct 28th 2007, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

The photo's are lovely - thanks for posting them. They are both gorgeous! What have you named the little one? I hope you are all having lots of fun together!!!

Best wishes,
Tina
Old Oct 29th 2007, 1:58 am
rae
Settled.

The photo's are lovely - thanks for posting them. They are both gorgeous! What have you named the little one? I hope you are all having lots of fun together!!!

Best wishes,
Tina
bit corny for a 'chocolate' dog i suppose, but daughter insisted, cadbury, or cadders for short, which reminds me of blackadder for some reason, but anyway, back to thread.

got ice skates today, 1 1/2 free skate every month, otherwise, $3 per adult, $2 per child, per hour, adults figure/hockey skates from crappy tyred, $45,$50, kids $30.

Last edited by rae; Oct 29th 2007 at 1:58 am. Reason: spelling doh
Old Nov 4th 2007, 2:44 pm
rae
Settled.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...B:EOIBSA:CA:11

hopefully this works, link to ebay, found an all region ntsc/pal dvd player, brand new, for uk dvds for those struggling. $78 us, inc tax and shipping.
Old Nov 4th 2007, 6:46 pm
fortune favours the brave

poppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nicepoppy1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by rae
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...B:EOIBSA:CA:11

hopefully this works, link to ebay, found an all region ntsc/pal dvd player, brand new, for uk dvds for those struggling. $78 us, inc tax and shipping.
Hi rae

just a quick one regards the dvd player, I bought the cheapest brand name dvd player when we got out here and just done a search for dvd hack multi region, and I was able to get the code that you can type into the remote control to undo the dvd so it plays dvd's from anywhere, I recall paying about $35 for the player from XS Cargo and it is a panasonic.
hope this helps someone.
Allan
Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:28 pm
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by poppy1
Hi rae

just a quick one regards the dvd player, I bought the cheapest brand name dvd player when we got out here and just done a search for dvd hack multi region, and I was able to get the code that you can type into the remote control to undo the dvd so it plays dvd's from anywhere, I recall paying about $35 for the player from XS Cargo and it is a panasonic.
hope this helps someone.
Allan
cheers, philips one i got not working out, went to future shop, bought max 6100 for $30 and its perfectly fine.

christmas lights, 150, $9.99, 200 hooks to hang them on $10, xbox 360 with 2 games $400, controller, $55, guitar hero 2 with game $100.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:43 am
rae
Settled.

you'll not believe this, but its true, snow valley ski center, whitmud park, edmonton, the whole day skiing, family pass for up to 10 people, skiing, lift pass, skis and ski boots, $100, with tax $105. i believe the new centre next door to the trafford center is charging 17 pounds per hour per person, no equipment, in case people are not aware of the uk cost, not rubbing it in, but makes me think after some long hard weeks and ready to pack it in, its this kind of stuff that keeps me here.
on the downside, 4 pack of boddies, $10.35, outrageous, but worth it.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:50 am
rae
Settled.

cable tv, $19.95
tinternet $29.95
phone, $55
all per mth.

electric oct-nov $133.46, though this includes some charges in sept and runs for start of oct, to end of nov.

gas, $132.99, for month of nov, yes its alot, the two females in my house like it warm, and its bloody cold out.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:19 am
rae
Settled.

for anyone considering buying winterwear before they get here, don't. norht face jacket the mcmurdo parker which is $439 here is £350 in uk, so with current rate thats around £229 and a big saving.

kitted out with ski stuff, boots, poles, skis and bindings, 2 adults one 8yr old $950 in total, all brand new decent gear, apparently, i wouldn't know, Nordic, Atomic and Head.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:44 pm
rae
Settled.

3 nights accomodation in Banff, B+B, decent hotel with pool etc, suite for 3, $997 total, then $20-$25 per person per day for lift passes in lake louise and marmont ski resorts.
swimming lessons, 1 child, 1 term, $49.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.