in the philippines

Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in the philippines

im there now ,i love it right were i am .with anna , and friends ,its not the place you live ,that makes a home ,its the people your with.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 3:24 am
Just Joined

meeshelldee is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: in the philippines

Im glad Philippines meets your expectation. And i am very happy as well to hear your positive feedbacks about us. Wish you all the best here for your stay in the philippines.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

its way above expectations, were having a house renovated,and we have a tennant ready to move in as soon as possible!!! were going to live there for a while ,the buisness house , well one of them ,is going to be rebuilt ,2 storeys with roof access, party party!!!! ths has been our plan for a long time ,not spure of the moment ,and the reason its happend sooo fast, anna has been kepping in touch with the agents ,and yes we gave them considratins ,good ones ,we may need them again soon, oh and we have house 4 now ,not owned totaly pawn shop?? we pay a some to the owner, who hubby has a tummor, and they pay us back in 3 years or we keep the house,mmmmm i realy hope they can ,and he gets better, dont want to own a house like that id just give them the money, but anna said NOOOOOOO. shes a tough cookie.....
Old Oct 15th 2012, 3:57 am
Just Joined

meeshelldee is an unknown quantity at this point

ahahha you're wife has a point. that's actually a good way of helping others.. by the way do u have any plans of visiting cebu someday?
Old Oct 15th 2012, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

not anytime soon ,but who knows .
Old Oct 15th 2012, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
its way above expectations, were having a house renovated,and we have a tennant ready to move in as soon as possible!!! were going to live there for a while ,the buisness house , well one of them ,is going to be rebuilt ,2 storeys with roof access, party party!!!! ths has been our plan for a long time ,not spure of the moment ,and the reason its happend sooo fast, anna has been kepping in touch with the agents ,and yes we gave them considratins ,good ones ,we may need them again soon, oh and we have house 4 now ,not owned totaly pawn shop?? we pay a some to the owner, who hubby has a tummor, and they pay us back in 3 years or we keep the house,mmmmm i realy hope they can ,and he gets better, dont want to own a house like that id just give them the money, but anna said NOOOOOOO. shes a tough cookie.....
Are you sure the guy with the tumour is the owner? There may be a lot of heirs to deal with.
Old Oct 15th 2012, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

its all done ,i have thee entry permit ,water and power changed, and all signed at the barangay.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

You may find theres more to it than that but good luck anyway.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

like what ?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Like the rest of the owners of the house. A lot of the houses here are owned by more the one person.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Blackbear,
Correct me if im wrong. You have been here 6 weeks and you have already bought 3 properties? In which area?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by googly
Like the rest of the owners of the house. A lot of the houses here are owned by more the one person.
Exaxctly right googly. When we bought our land we had to collect death certificates etc and some of the brothers had to come here to sign as well despite having given power of attorney to the eldest brother. It was an exhaustive search which my wife spent days on just to make sure there were no missing relatives!!
Old Oct 16th 2012, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by googly
Blackbear,
Correct me if im wrong. You have been here 6 weeks and you have already bought 3 properties? In which area?
I think from some previous posts he is in Bulacan north of Manila. He may have moved though.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

no still here in bulacan aerea, dont worry about me ,its all legal .i have freinds in the police who have helped and an enginer on the baringay, and im friends with the presedant of our local baringay,were the first here too own the house and lot!!! its all signed by the presedent as well . yes is been quick ,but as i said anna has had this planned ,were just carrying out our plans .
Old Oct 18th 2012, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

ITS BETTER TO HAVE A LITTLE OF A LOT THAN A LOT OF NOTHING...CHEEP HOUSES AND LOTS OF THEM ,CHEEP RENT SO LOCALS CAN AFFORD IT ,IM HAVING ONE HOUSE RENOVATIED NOW ,WHEN WE MOVE OUT OF IT JUST AROUND XMAS TIME ,WE HAVE SOMEONE READY TO MOVE IN ,THEY HAVE SEEN WHATS BEING DONE ,LOVE IT AND WANT IT.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.