Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in the philippines

NO
Old Nov 29th 2012, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

BUT ITS VERY TEMPTING ,WERE RENTING A VERY NICE APARTMENT FOR 1000 BHT PER WEEK ,21 GPB ,IN THE CENTER OF BANGCOCK,A DECENT PLACE IN PHILI COSTS UPWARDS OF 50 GPB PER MTH I THINK ,I OWN MY PLACES SO NO RENT!!for me and we rent one of them out for 2500 php per mth .38 gpb .ill be honest ,if id been here first ,i wouldnt even look at phill, but i wouldnt have meet my wife ,and wouldnt be looking to leave uk, even though i dont like uk id probably just work till i die there!!!!!! ,no incetive to leave!!! very sad,so many do that!!!!!!! anna has made all the differance to me!!!! shes the one who wanted to come to theland for a vacation and likes it here to ,we have buisness interest here now ,so we may become regular visitors !!! would i move her????? y es ,no , yes,no,mmmmmmmm!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2012, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard it's much more difficult to live longterm in Thailand than the Philippines. And the level of english spoken and christian culture in the Phils makes it much easier to assimilate.
Old Nov 29th 2012, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

THEY ARE IMPROVING ,,BUT YES PHILL IS MY HOME
Old Nov 29th 2012, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
they have hide park,sandringham military training base,lots of trees ,even the airport has a wood next too the runway .a cultivated wood!!!! well worth a visit if you can , love the place, ang the people are extreemly polite ,like uk should be !!!!hehe when you travel around its great.and the roads are like france or spain ,nottttt uk uk roads are crap ,you need 4x4 just to keep above the pot holes!!!!
i think you took the wrong flight and went back to UK and you have driven through France to Spain or just motorways which are all toll roads.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by piero
i think you took the wrong flight and went back to UK and you have driven through France to Spain or just motorways which are all toll roads.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

no chance ,europe!!!! nooooooooooooo bad dream!! according to my guide here in bangcock thats what they translate too.
Old Dec 1st 2012, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

no chance ,europe!!!! nooooooooooooo bad dream!! according to my guide here in bangcock thats what they translate too.
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 1:22 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any reason why you are using the 12yr old school boy spelling of Bangkok?
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

yes im 12 years old stupid!!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2012, 10:00 pm

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. At least we know which part of your body does the thinking.
Old Dec 6th 2012, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

i thought is was a way to lighten up the post ......heheheh and that art of my body is ,at this time ,out of work , my wifes had an op!!!
Old Dec 6th 2012, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

i thought is was a way to lighten up the post ......heheheh and that art of my body is ,at this time ,out of work , my wifes had an op!!!
Know i understand why you went to Thailand Are you still there?!
Old Dec 6th 2012, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

NOW!
Old Dec 7th 2012, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

back home now,,, with food poisoning .......!!!!!! missed typhoon ,,, just so bad anna wont fly for a long time now!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.