in the philippines

Old Sep 5th 2012, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default in the philippines

hi , im here ,its my birthday to day so looking greatly towards that ,were renting a resort ,taking our own food ,about 20 of us . selling the house ,the soliciters paid the money into the WRONG account !!!!!!!!i could have been on the plain on friday nite ,but had to wait till saturday ,but had a good time with my son ,if you ever sell a house in uk be very wary of SHOOSMITHS SOLICITORS .im saying nothing else but that!!!!!!!!!:t
Old Sep 5th 2012, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: in the philippines

Happy Birthday Blackbear, I am sure that it was a good one, arrival and birthday together.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Happy birthday and welcome to the Philippines.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a long and successful time in the Philippines.
Old Sep 9th 2012, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

We also wish you a happy birthday, my best times was going to the beach in Tacloban i think baluate or close you know 1 trip we had a tipper truck filled with family plus the jeepney [ true ] another time to tolaso beach in near Tacloban also known as monkey mansions but i cant tell you why, but the undecurrent was very strong. enjoy you only get 1 chance
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

Had a great time we went to a resort about 20 of us ,THE BEST celebration ever for me on my birthday ,and too see all the kids having such fun wow made my day. and i love it here .
Old Sep 10th 2012, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Yes the littlies really make the occasion don't they. Glad that all is going well for you.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

ah yes some of my best times a jeepney overloaded get to the beach and the kids and a few sisters are off into the sea before the wheels have stopped. happy days some years ago tropic and blackbear thank you, my best holidays sadly in another life
Old Sep 14th 2012, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

WENT TO CENTRAL MANILA FOR ANNAS MUMS B/DAY ON THURSDAY .SUCH GOOD FOLKS, THEY LIVE IN HOUSE SMALLER THAN ONE I USED YO KEEP MY BIKES IN ITS ALIILE BIGGER THAN THE SHED FOR MY GARDEN TOOLS.
5 OF THEM, THE TWO BROTHERS A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL MUM AND DAD....NOWWWWWW I UNDERSTAND WHY ANNA WANTS US ,IF WE CAN ,TO HELP THEM ,AND I WILL...
ITS VERY HUMBLING NOW, WHEN I MEET ANNASA FRENDS THEY ALL PUT MY HAND TOO THERE HEAD AND BOW TO ME ME.. AND HER BROTHER DID THE SAME.......................IM SO HUMBLED AND HOUNERD TO MEET THEM.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes the traditional "Blessing" showing respect to their elders.

I remember Mama's house during the day, she used to look after the smaller grandchildren, and also some neighbours children as well. On one school holiday she had more than thirty of them in her house.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Yes a sign of respect. Do children in the UK even know how to spell respect?
Old Sep 15th 2012, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

only if its on a screen ipod etc
Old Oct 10th 2012, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

chris_ridden is an unknown quantity at this point

Have fun
Old Oct 10th 2012, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

oh i am ,just recovering from a cold ,my asawa looked after me like a king, and friends and neighbours too. i have been humbled by this ,soooooooooooo nice and ive only been here a short while ,any way we now have 3 houses ,2 for buisness one to rent out after renovation of the buisness house ,all complete leagel attourney took care of it all .renovation of our house starts in 2 hrs from now!!!i love it here and im growing more in love with anna by the day wowowowo uk women are NOT like this.
Old Oct 13th 2012, 2:10 am
Just Joined

meeshelldee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi blackbear1137.. i would just like to ask if where in the philippines you would like to go?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.