Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

moving to the philippines "2"

moving to the philippines "2"

Old Sep 14th 2012, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to the philippines "2"

BUT!!! BUT !!! ANNA LOVED IT!!!!!! SHE SAID IT WAS FUN!!!!! HELPPPPPPP IM IN LOVE WITH A CRAZY GIRL,AND SHE WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!!!!!
Old Sep 14th 2012, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

I would like my twin nieces who live with us to learn to drive as well, they will be twenty in a couple of months time.

When my daughter was small she was all for mummy learning to drive, but once she was four, she went off that idea. My wife doesn't want to learn to drive anyway. A few males in the family drive professionally.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

The so called "professional drivers" are among the worst drivers here! My wife had a few lessons in Manila in an automatic. Got her licence and international permit which includes manuals as well!! Quite often i have to tell her to open the door to "let the clutch out"!!!
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:59 am
Just Joined

bri landy guy is an unknown quantity at this point

blackbear

sounds like youve made the wright move. my wife dont fancy moving to the fills she wants to go to England or stay in Dubai. i fancy the chance to move to manila. what are the costs for a 3 bedroom house there roughly. have you found work easy to get I'm a construction manager project manager.

i would fancy a different country to work, and i love fillipino food to and started to learn the tagalog.

any feed back would help.
Old Sep 15th 2012, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
ive just been on a manila bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap im buying my own car ,suicide pilot is not even close!! i got off and it was all i could do to not deck him!!!!
Take a bus ride to mountain province thats a ride
Old Sep 16th 2012, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

bi landy guy.im not the one to ask, there are others better able to answer you here.i have no work ,my fiance has her buisness ,its good we wont be in forbes!!!! but im very happy life to me is about people not posestions ,we have a small house were going to have another level onn top maybe maybe 2?? our house is full with frends most nites and were going to have our buisness on ground level . i havet set my aims high just simple .. the car you say!!!!mmm well one of our frends fathers a jeepny dvr ,if , if i do get a van, 8 14 ?? seater he may be interested in a partnership, so it makes money too.maybe.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bri landy guy
blackbear

sounds like youve made the wright move. my wife dont fancy moving to the fills she wants to go to England or stay in Dubai. i fancy the chance to move to manila. what are the costs for a 3 bedroom house there roughly. have you found work easy to get I'm a construction manager project manager.

i would fancy a different country to work, and i love fillipino food to and started to learn the tagalog.

any feed back would help.
hi bri landy while you wait for the experts unless your company relocates you to The Philippines you will almost never get work before a local. 3 bedroom house to buy 1.5m to skys the limit i have 3 bedroom 2 bath you wont belive what i paid for it. to rent lets say `15000 lower up to the sky good you love the food and want to speak tagalog can you do that without working
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

oh yes also work permit. i can get 1 if i want can you
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

bi landy guy.im not the one to ask, there are others better able to answer you here.i have no work ,my fiance has her buisness ,its good we wont be in forbes!!!! but im very happy life to me is about people not posestions ,we have a small house were going to have another level onn top maybe maybe 2?? our house is full with frends most nites and were going to have our buisness on ground level . i havet set my aims high just simple .. the car you say!!!!mmm well one of our frends fathers a jeepny dvr ,if , if i do get a van, 8 14 ?? seater he may be interested in a partnership, so it makes money too.maybe.
Hi Blackbear i dont know what a jeepney dvr is but nearly 20 years ago i had a jeepney online i think zapote to baclaren i also drove it offline to manila sitting sideways. yes 1 jeep then was a trial and a waste of money 5 to 10 units maybe good. then the driver also did basic maintenance and if you can be as hard as the pilippino maybe you will earn........ oh family you will lose. ok i know you dont want to hear this but has anyone said this is engineer what ever and you say engineer of what , they say his engineer then you give up or maybe the girl woman says i,m business minded i told my wife that story and had to pick her up from the floor
Old Sep 29th 2012, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

UPDATE....
now own one property .all papers clean ond we have the lot as well ,enginer comeing tonite to give me an idae of when he can start on renovation and to add levels to it.
were in the process of buyiing 2 more houses .
ive chickend out .... have a portable aircon now anna wwanted it you understand... hehehe but im not unhappy ...its airtel moveable from room to room plugs anywhare 220 or 110 very good !!!!!
we also have a kitten!!!!!
and now we are together ......we have had some comunication probs but we have very good friends to help ,and my love for is growing daily.......
Old Sep 29th 2012, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Good to hear things are working out for you. Whether you can add further levels will depend a lot on the steel in the columns. Hope you have found a good engineer.
Were you included in the house purchase paperwork?
Dont bother with ac myself as get sea breeze and its actually a little chilly at night.
Old Sep 30th 2012, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

yes we have all the paper work ,enginer is good family friend and ive seen his work ,we are leaving walls as they are but adding coloums to support other floors . and concerete roof that we will have acces to with small building and open aerea for bbq and party party aera with fencing to stop kids falling off.second floor will be for our living.oh and we also buying the property on up from it as well .it has paper work as sari sari .but it will be scholl supplies shop run buy annas mum .....it will be our xmas presant to her!!and we are making offers on 2 more houses very happy all looking good..
Old Sep 30th 2012, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Nice one BB sounds like you are buying up most of Bulucan lol
What I was asking was your name included on the paperwork to prove you are financing everything?
Good to hear your enjoying yourself and the in-laws are happy. Makes a refreshing change from ex-pats who seem to moan about this country!!
Old Oct 7th 2012, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

yes i,m happy for you aswell . i hope things go well for you as for many of us you have to trust your lady so good luck..............oh yes get your name on the papers............it means nothing as you have no rights here but for peace of mind .......oh god engineer of what its a title like engineer blackbear and so on they love a title, yes i know you no longer want to hear from me but who told you not to transfer all your money to your girls account. i have met engineer,s before over 20 years ago....most are full of bullshit...........good luck hope you aint spent all yet
Old Oct 7th 2012, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

yeah very good party time ,sleep till noon ,met the neigbours all nice chow king lunch,look at some propertys ,brought one looking around for others,dont want to be a millionare just make a little bit more than if i left my money sitting in a bank earning crap interest. lots of advice from you guys but your wasting your time ,ill do it myyyyyy way heheeh and if i fu3k up its my fault ,i WANT TO BE HERE ,NOT INTERESTED IN MAKING THIS A PART OF THE UK ,ILL LIVE LIKE MY FIANCE EAT LIKE HER ,LOVE THE FOOD HERE NEED TO EXCERSIZE THOUGH .i trust my fiance and her family ,her hubby dosent trust me!!!! thinks im after his wife as well heheheh .hes safe love anna and well work together with gods help well be ok,and the asian markets better than eroupe ,if i stayed there id be working well into my 70s not for me ,risk!!! of corse what isnt ,crossing the road is a risk ,this is the rest of my life ,i have control, as much as i can ,as much as anyone can.......without big brother looking over my shoulder, and taking my cash from me in uk.glad to be here?? YESYESYES go back NO. IM FILLIPINO NOW,
thats so nice your filippino after such a short time, do you now eat balut ah never mind. but better you trust your new filippino family and dont listen to any one else better you take the men out for a drink in a girls bar they will never grass you up should you stray. hope i,m wrong but enjoy your money while it lasts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.