Me and My Family

Old May 13th 2018, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice
Default Re: Me and My Family

MikeMike and 11, being a partner does not count, when our wives say won't touch them if they have kids means will not marry them. Why are they not married after 16 and 20 years Mikemike? I'm sure a million reasons , annulment too hard, no need etc.
I did not marry my current wife till about 8 or 10 months after she came to NZ. Nothing was said at the time but there was great concern in the family that I would not marry her and all were elated when we were married in NZ and a year later the big hullaballo wedding in the Philippines.
Lots will live with someone as a matter of convenience but actually going to the municipal hall or church is a different thing altogether. I know lots of foreign devils who have married Filipinas with kids, myself included but cannot place a Filipino who has. There will be of course, nothing is 100% but in the Philippines living with someone is not looked upon the same as being married and in fact may be viewed very dimly indeed. That is why all our wives and partners were or are so interested in tying the knot. Being married elevates them in their society and increases their great sense of pride and achievement. Have a great day, Regards Mike
Old May 13th 2018, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

MikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really niceMikeNZ is just really nice

Hi 11, with regard to your legal capacity to marry, as Mikemike said not all marriages are registered properly and I know with the right financial reward an official will type up whatever you want but it will not be changed at the Municipal hall. As a safeguard I would check the two birth certificates of you LL's children to see how the parents are named on them before you get married. Easier to get someone you know to make the enquirys at the Municipal Hall or where ever rather than expect your LL to hand over the paperwork. One child can be a mistake, two quite often means marriage. Just being cynical as always. Why so cynical Mike you say? Well sadly I seem to have a sad story for every aspect of life and I will tell you. When I was getting the visa for my second wife I had to supply a Legal Capacity to Marry as everyone does. My future ex assured me that it was on its way ra ra ra. I always spoke to the Immigration Officer processing her application and I bullshitted her into approving the visa saying that I would send the LCM later when I got it. Well buggar me, surprise surprise when she finally handed it over she was still married. Well being in NZ now I did not worry and we got married anyway. Sent nothing more to immigration no problem.
Just another insight, my ex wife had two girls when I met her one about three the other less than a year. Well after a year or two in NZ it was obvious that they had different fathers but I said nothing because I did not care. After five years of marriage when things were on the downhill slide she tried to shock me by telling me there were two different fathers and I had met one. Well nothing was new to me but it shows how some Filipinas believe you are a dumb arse and they will save ammo for years. I am not trying to dennigrate the lovely ladies of the Philippines but as in all societies you get the good with the bad, but the bad ones never look bad.

Have a great day, Regards Mike
Old May 13th 2018, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mike....sound advice.

I intend to enquire about the birth certificates when the time is right. Also some detective work about her legal capacity. I seriously doubt if she did get married, but if she did, it would be her committing bigamy and not me.

I cannot remember if I documented this, but we had a falling out with a foreigner a couple of years back (he has a Filipina gf who lives locally) and he taunted my lovely lady asking where her children were. She covered that by saying that he must have seen her FB where she is pictured with a few of the kids at her mothers house and mistook them as being hers. I think the whole of the town here knows TBH. I still cannot fathom why she wanted to keep the whole thing secret, but will delve a bit deeper when the subject arises. It was a secret that would have emerged eventually. I am still trying to come to terms with that.

Thanks Mike
Old May 13th 2018, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

David Mashael is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks Mike....sound advice.

I seriously doubt if she did get married, but if she did, it would be her committing bigamy and not me.

Thanks Mike
I'm no expert on these matters, but as far as I know, if she is indeed married, then it is you that is committing adultery. A very serious offence here.
Old May 13th 2018, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

David:

Adultery in the Phils only applies to a woman and not a man. He would be guilty of the lesser crime of concubinage. President Duterte has openly admitted concubinage and is still wandering around free.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 13th 2018 at 8:16 am.
Old May 13th 2018, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

David:

Adultery in the Phils only applies to a woman and not a man. He would be guilty of the lesser crime of concubinage. President Duterte has openly admitted concubinage and is still wandering around free.

Regards
P11 - I would check that out, for a married man having an affair with an unmarried woman you are correct. But a friend who has lodged papers with the local judge about his wife having an affair with a man he told him that the man could also go to prison for adultery as well as his wife. The judge has always given me good advice in the past so it might be worth a quick investigation with some lawyer or judge.

Last edited by Stokkevn; May 13th 2018 at 8:39 am. Reason: Using 'spell-check' instead of learning to spell
Old May 13th 2018, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

David:

Regards
Concubinage is not the same thing. That applies in the case of a married Filipino guy having a mistress. Your situation, if reported by the LLs husband (if she had one), would indeed be considered adultery by you and your LL, and you would be in a world of trouble.
Old May 13th 2018, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn:

Adultery | LAGMALAW

David M: If what you say is correct, my lovely lady if she had a husband would be after me already for adultery....don't you think?

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; May 13th 2018 at 9:00 am.
Old May 13th 2018, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Stokkevn:

Adultery LAGMALAW

Regards
From your own document......
9. I caught my wife having sexual relations with my best friend. After my wife said sorry, I accepted her apology. But I still want to file a case against my best friend who betrayed my trust. Will the case for Adultery prosper in court?

No. The criminal Complaint for Adultery must be filed against both the wife and the best friend. The persons liable for the crime of adultery are:
a.The married woman who engages in sexual intercourse with a man not her husband;
b.The man who, knowing that the woman is married, has sexual intercourse with her.

A criminal complaint for adultery must be filed against both guilty parties --- the offending spouse and the man with whom she has sexual intercourse. The complaint cannot be filed against only one of them.

"The offended party cannot institute criminal prosecution without including the guilty parties, if both are alive, nor, in any case, if the offended party has consented to the offense or pardoned the offenders." (Rule 110, Section 5(2), Revised Rules of Criminal Procedure)

If a criminal complaint was filed without including one of the guilty parties, the case shall be dismissed for lack of conformity with the provisions of the law.
Old May 13th 2018, 9:02 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Stokkevn:

Adultery LAGMALAW

Regards
Your own link seems to back up what Stokkevn posted. Her husband would commit concubinage if he saw another woman, but both you and her would be guilty of adultery.
Old May 13th 2018, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by David Mashael
From your own document......
9. I caught my wife having sexual relations with my best friend. After my wife said sorry, I accepted her apology. But I still want to file a case against my best friend who betrayed my trust. Will the case for Adultery prosper in court?

No. The criminal Complaint for Adultery must be filed against both the wife and the best friend. The persons liable for the crime of adultery are:
a.The married woman who engages in sexual intercourse with a man not her husband;
b.The man who, knowing that the woman is married, has sexual intercourse with her.

A criminal complaint for adultery must be filed against both guilty parties --- the offending spouse and the man with whom she has sexual intercourse. The complaint cannot be filed against only one of them.

"The offended party cannot institute criminal prosecution without including the guilty parties, if both are alive, nor, in any case, if the offended party has consented to the offense or pardoned the offenders." (Rule 110, Section 5(2), Revised Rules of Criminal Procedure)

If a criminal complaint was filed without including one of the guilty parties, the case shall be dismissed for lack of conformity with the provisions of the law.
Again 11 from your own document......

10. What is the penalty of adultery?

"Adultery shall be punished by prision correccional in its medium and maximum periods. If the person guilty of adultery committed this offense while being abandoned without justification by the offended spouse, the penalty next lower in degree than that provided in the next preceding paragraph shall be imposed." (Art. 333 of the Revised Penal Code)

Persons convicted of the crime of adultery may face imprisonment from 2 years, 4 months and 1 day to 6 years. If the crime of adultery was committed because of the abandonment by the offended spouse, the offending parties face imprisonment from 6 months and 1 day to 2 years and 4 months.

So it would appear that if your LL is married and not abandoned by her husband, you could face up to 6 years imprisonment.
Old May 13th 2018, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Hi 11, with regard to your legal capacity to marry, as Mikemike said not all marriages are registered properly and I know with the right financial reward an official will type up whatever you want but it will not be changed at the Municipal hall. As a safeguard I would check the two birth certificates of you LL's children to see how the parents are named on them before you get married. Easier to get someone you know to make the enquirys at the Municipal Hall or where ever rather than expect your LL to hand over the paperwork. One child can be a mistake, two quite often means marriage. Just being cynical as always. Why so cynical Mike you say? Well sadly I seem to have a sad story for every aspect of life and I will tell you. When I was getting the visa for my second wife I had to supply a Legal Capacity to Marry as everyone does. My future ex assured me that it was on its way ra ra ra. I always spoke to the Immigration Officer processing her application and I bullshitted her into approving the visa saying that I would send the LCM later when I got it. Well buggar me, surprise surprise when she finally handed it over she was still married. Well being in NZ now I did not worry and we got married anyway. Sent nothing more to immigration no problem.
Just another insight, my ex wife had two girls when I met her one about three the other less than a year. Well after a year or two in NZ it was obvious that they had different fathers but I said nothing because I did not care. After five years of marriage when things were on the downhill slide she tried to shock me by telling me there were two different fathers and I had met one. Well nothing was new to me but it shows how some Filipinas believe you are a dumb arse and they will save ammo for years. I am not trying to dennigrate the lovely ladies of the Philippines but as in all societies you get the good with the bad, but the bad ones never look bad.

Have a great day, Regards Mike

Mike, Things have changed here, and the days of slipping a financial inducement have long since gone. Having sorted out dual citizenship,a new birth certificate for my wife (due to a wrong date), 13a visa, and driving licence I can assure you that any documentation was severely scrutinised and all documents had to be authenticated. Too be honest, it was not easy. Years ago it was possible to obtain a driving licence by greasing the right palms.........certainly not now.
Old May 13th 2018, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

David M et al:

I posted that link after further research to show that I cannot be guilty of the crime of adultery. Now either you have either ignored or missed the salient fact which is this.... "Adultery is committed by any married woman who shall have sexual intercourse with a man not her husband and by the man, who has carnal knowledge of her knowing her to be married, even if the marriage be subsequently declared void."

Now lets get down to reality and not conspiracy theories. She has a legal document stating that she has legal capacity to marry. The woman who disclosed the secret and lives a few doors away has no knowledge of them being married. His FB contains no evidence of them being married. As someone stated, why wipe such an important event out? I have studied other family FB's and the result is the same. Finally, in the unlikely event of her being married, why hasn't he made his move before now?

Your move .
Old May 13th 2018, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think she is married either, and in any case it's a bit of a pointless witch-hunt.

The reason she hid the kids is that 11 is actually quite a decent catch (despite him thinking otherwise) and that's why the bubble is created and maintained at the expense of the truth. Certainly better than cooking and cleaning in Kuwait until the early hours each day, six days a week.
Old May 13th 2018, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

David M et al:

Now lets get down to reality and not conspiracy theories. She has a legal document stating that she has legal capacity to marry.

Your move .
bearing in mind all the preceding comments I would think a sane move would be to get the said document verified and tuck it away in your back pocket. Save it for a rainy day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.