Me and My Family

Old Oct 2nd 2021, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Catchafire
You were warned that your LL was only after your money. Yet dispute the obvious evidence you presented, you persisted in defending her actions with nonsensical arguments (hormones, yeah right). Then you decided to marry her, dispute howls of protest from this community and it all ended up all so predictability.

You HAVE brought this all upon yourself. No doubt about that.
Obvious evidence? Like what exactly?

Re..the hormones issue. I saw the evidence. Did you?

​​​​​​

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 2nd 2021 at 3:52 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 4:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Obvious evidence? Like what exactly?

Re..the hormones issue. I saw the evidence. Did you?

​​​​​​
You know if I was you I wouldn't bother to answer the critics and the experts.
It was your story to tell and it was an intriguing and compelling story. Obviously it was very interesting for them all because they obviously kept reading and following your adventure!
You did what you did and you told the tale and you survived .You have experienced a lot of scary things and moved on with your life.
Keep your dignity, ignore the angry mob and go on to your next adventure....but maybe one with a bit less excitement
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
You know if I was you I wouldn't bother to answer the critics and the experts.
It was your story to tell and it was an intriguing and compelling story. Obviously it was very interesting for them all because they obviously kept reading and following your adventure!
You did what you did and you told the tale and you survived .You have experienced a lot of scary things and moved on with your life.
Keep your dignity, ignore the angry mob and go on to your next adventure....but maybe one with a bit less excitement
Thanks.... sensible advice for a change.

I think the problem is that a lot of the comments come from people who have not lived in the Philippines....or do not live in the ordinary working class Filipino.enviroment....proper fillipino culture if you like.

As you know, I married an OFW and embraced her family to become part of that family. Certainly the culture here deems that a poor family will normally try to sponge off the richer family and WW fielded all those requests. She certainly told me about them and how she dealt with the requests. She was the one who oversaw the the refurbishment of our house and demanded receipts for everything. She was the one who sacked one of her relatives because of a work issue. These points are forgotten by my detractors ... some of whom don't have a clue.

The sweeping comments or glib remarks I am sure will keep coming , but when I ask them to explain ... their comments..... they don't. Because they cannot. Sadly stories like this will always attract the snipers and armchair critics. This is all water off a ducks back to me.

Thanks again for your support....

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 2nd 2021 at 7:36 am.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

She was the one who oversaw the the refurbishment of our house and demanded receipts for everything.
I think the speculation regarding payments vs no/dodgy receipts may have come from your comments below which were for college and not house refurbishment

No idea where those receipts went. Cannot see for what purpose they would be stolen. Normally when you pay at this college the receipt is on what I would call the students pass book which contains the history of payments. Just wonder when her mother asked for another receipt that they had nothing official to give her. Ok....grasping at straws!

I went to check the receipts when I saw your post and they have gone missing. Now, it maybe that I have misfiled them which is unlikely but possible. But from memory, they did not contain the information you mention. I have other receipts from purchases and contain the information you state. They just looked like book receipts you can purchase. Certainly no official College heading.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
I think the speculation regarding payments vs no/dodgy receipts may have come from your comments below which were for college and not house refurbishment

No idea where those receipts went. Cannot see for what purpose they would be stolen. Normally when you pay at this college the receipt is on what I would call the students pass book which contains the history of payments. Just wonder when her mother asked for another receipt that they had nothing official to give her. Ok....grasping at straws!

I went to check the receipts when I saw your post and they have gone missing. Now, it maybe that I have misfiled them which is unlikely but possible. But from memory, they did not contain the information you mention. I have other receipts from purchases and contain the information you state. They just looked like book receipts you can purchase. Certainly no official College heading.
This is from the episode when I paid for her sisters final year in college. If you read further you would have seen how I dealt with that particular episode. Firmly. Good as gold until after we got married about 3 years later.

Keep digging.

Regards
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 5:48 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

My take on it all is that everything was good until the money stopped flowing towards LL and her family.

Obviously, once the money stopped there was no point continuing.

P11 likes to talk about the marital bliss he experienced. I would suggest this existed due to money flowing in the right direction. His problems started when he cottoned on to what was going on.

And I'm not even going to go into the hidden kids etc. I don't actually hold that against her that much.

It is true what they say. There's no fool like an old fool. And P11 has been consistent if nothing else. His continued refusal to accept the situation for what it was proves this.

P11 will no doubt come out and tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about here because I'm not based in the Philippines blah blah blah, have no knowledge of working class Filipino etc etc. Good luck to him. I only hope that he has learned from his mistakes, accepts the fact he's in his 70s and thinks with his big head, not his little head.

Think I'm done. This thread has run it's course.

Enjoy your day wherever you may be.

PS. Married to the same SE Asian woman for 20 years, the mother of my children, and she's actually older than me.

Old Oct 2nd 2021, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to rain on anybody's parade but I don't believe for a minute that, once the money is paid, the WW will simply disappear with the sunset. She'll be back for sure, looking for more.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
My take on it all is that everything was good until the money stopped flowing towards LL and her family.

Obviously, once the money stopped there was no point continuing.

P11 likes to talk about the marital bliss he experienced. I would suggest this existed due to money flowing in the right direction. His problems started when he cottoned on to what was going on.

And I'm not even going to go into the hidden kids etc. I don't actually hold that against her that much.

It is true what they say. There's no fool like an old fool. And P11 has been consistent if nothing else. His continued refusal to accept the situation for what it was proves this.

P11 will no doubt come out and tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about here because I'm not based in the Philippines blah blah blah, have no knowledge of working class Filipino etc etc. Good luck to him. I only hope that he has learned from his mistakes, accepts the fact he's in his 70s and thinks with his big head, not his little head.

Think I'm done. This thread has run it's course.

Enjoy your day wherever you may be.

PS. Married to the same SE Asian woman for 20 years, the mother of my children, and she's actually older than me.
Your thesis falls down on your first three paragraphs. I have already stated that WW shielded me from any excesses that may have come from her family. You like many others ignore the facts that doesn't suit you.

I hope you are right... that this thread has ran it's course.

Your PS is telling.... you don't live in the Philippines.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 2nd 2021 at 6:56 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Sorry to rain on anybody's parade but I don't believe for a minute that, once the money is paid, the WW will simply disappear with the sunset. She'll be back for sure, looking for more.
Doubt it. You forget that I have the bigamy card.

Regards
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Well, we'll see.

By the way, I really hope I am wrong about this - you deserve some peace & happiness.
Old Oct 2nd 2021, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Well, we'll see.

By the way, I really hope I am wrong about this - you deserve some peace & happiness.
Thanks...

The final year of my marriage has been fraught with difficulty and the two years after my final separation has not been a picnic either.... especially in the last few months. But light appears to be at the end of tunnel at last and I look forward to the peace and happiness you mention.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 2nd 2021 at 7:25 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2021, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
didn’t you already threaten that and it didn’t really work?

she’ll be back, especially when she gets jealous and see you posting shit on Facebook.
Old Oct 3rd 2021, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
didn’t you already threaten that and it didn’t really work?

she’ll be back, especially when she gets jealous and see you posting shit on Facebook.
Two paragraphs....both incorrect...

I believe that the main reason for her to come to her senses was the bigamy factor.

And I don't post shit on fb as you elequently put it.

You are obviously clutching at straws to try and prove something. Word of advice for you....put your brain in gear before posting.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Oct 3rd 2021 at 7:19 am.
Old Oct 3rd 2021, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

It is an interesting separation, a grey area where the "marriage" is concerned. As I understand it, in the PI the husband is liable for all the wife's debts, so he may be able to pay her off but will he still be liable for the debts even though possibly not actually married? What may have happened is the wife knew there was a certain monthly income and loaded up the debt as if she had all this money to pay the interest. Also if they are not married then the original husband has the right to have the new "husband" charged, so another layer of extortion down the line?

Asian women tend to put a lot of emotional and physical effort into a relationship, making it difficult for Westerners to believe that things aren't for real... until they obviously aren't.
Old Oct 3rd 2021, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

I tend to agree with a few of the other commentators on here P11...YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT THE STAKE CLEAN THROUGH THE HEART...just to make sure there will be no further "complications" somewhere down the line.

Don't forget,you are dealing with total and utter vermin with this woman.I think that is worth reiterating,just in case you may have become complacent as of late.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.