Me and My Family

Old Apr 11th 2021, 10:03 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Thanks.

But anything can be proved with evidence. But it is principle that is the definitive point.

I have actually shown the allegations against me some time ago with my defence. But I am happy to do that again.

Overconfident....!? Absolutely no chance of that. This is the Philippines!!

Regards
I recall reading that you would do this, but not reading them. If you don't mind doing it again, I would be interested to read
Old Apr 11th 2021, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

As promised, this is the crux of the case against me. I am charged with Economic and Physcological Violence. RA9262. Depending on what you read this carries a sentence of at least one year in jail and a fine of up to 300k. She also has reported me to BI for the same charge and requested deportation. BI have contacted me and invited my defence which I have done. The evidence to support her claim was a marriage certificate and a police blotter stating the same.

I shall take Physcological Violence first.

She stated that she was at work and received a message that I was leaving her. According to her, no reason was given and I did not say where I was going. She was distraught at this and left work to find me gone. She tried to message me but according to her I had blocked her. She found out later I was at xxxxxxxxx and messaged my friends there. They blocked her. She did not have the money to go to xxxxxxxxxx to try and save our marriage. She later saw me on FB with another woman. She was distraught and caused her great emotional pain.

That is the basis of her case.

These are lies. I have a copy of our initial conversation that I told her why I was leaving her and the conditions for my return. I told her She was trying to scam me again when she wanted money for two stolen phones. (I can relate that story again if required here also the conditions for my return). We conversed every day.... When she arrived home she tried to throttle our dog and threw one of the puppies across the room. I have the video of that. If I was there she would have attacked me and destroyed household furniture. Yes, I blocked her on FB and Messenger 3 months later and because she was bothering my friends, I told them to block her. But until that point, we were in daily conversation every day. The other woman she mentions was posted on FB by a friend. I was sitting with her and two other people. She was a waitress who just happened to sit down with us WW sent me a message that NBI was there and saw me go into another room with this woman.

I therefore have proof that she is a liar with my saved conversations with her. I have proof that she is violent with the video. I also have bank statements that I supported her for those 3 months after I left her. So who has been subject to Physcological violence?

I will take questions on this before i go into the Economic violence which could be more problematic. I will explain further the conditions she should meet if that cannot be remembered.

She has also stated that she has filed a case against me for Cyber crime with NBI andwill file a case for Concubinage.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 11th 2021 at 12:21 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2021, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

Not much of a case, as you say, I imagined much worse (fictional) abuses but you do have to bear in mind that you are in a country where Filipino men treat their women with absolute respect, never verbally or physically abuse them and never mess around with other women whilst in Blighty men are men, and women are women - it is very hard to live up to the expectations of Filipinas, such is the high standards of the populace... ouch, tongue in cheek!
Old Apr 11th 2021, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishbull
Not much of a case, as you say, I imagined much worse (fictional) abuses but you do have to bear in mind that you are in a country where Filipino men treat their women with absolute respect, never verbally or physically abuse them and never mess around with other women whilst in Blighty men are men, and women are women - it is very hard to live up to the expectations of Filipinas, such is the high standards of the populace... ouch, tongue in cheek!
Wish there was a "like".... button on this forum!

Regards
Old Apr 11th 2021, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

So far so good. Good to know that she can't do a soap opera court performance and make more allegations than those.

It seems here a woman has suffered psychological violence if the judge and anyone assisting the judge deems the incidents ones which would usually cause mental and emotional distress. It doesn't elaborate but presumably the distress would have to be significant, long lasting and not caused by your own doings. I don't think from what we can read they can all be seen to be that here.
Good that P11 seems to have behaved calmly, didn't harangue her in the street, humiliate her as that can mean jail time alone, crossing a cultural boundary here.
The act is all about women and children. A shame as P11 could bring a counter case if it wasn't.

Even if a rabid anti Expat bias is around in the hearing her PV case won't stand up at all.
Old Apr 12th 2021, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

okonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond reputeokonumiyaki has a reputation beyond repute

Can you arrange for BI to deport you before the court case? Free trip home to UK, and unless the Philippines request extradition, safe from the prosecution
Old Apr 12th 2021, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Raffin
So far so good. Good to know that she can't do a soap opera court performance and make more allegations than those.

It seems here a woman has suffered psychological violence if the judge and anyone assisting the judge deems the incidents ones which would usually cause mental and emotional distress. It doesn't elaborate but presumably the distress would have to be significant, long lasting and not caused by your own doings. I don't think from what we can read they can all be seen to be that here.
Good that P11 seems to have behaved calmly, didn't harangue her in the street, humiliate her as that can mean jail time alone, crossing a cultural boundary here.
The act is all about women and children. A shame as P11 could bring a counter case if it wasn't.

Even if a rabid anti Expat bias is around in the hearing her PV case won't stand up at all.
Thanks Raffin.

I am just wondering if she will pull a stunt in court. I.E.....dressed in rags ....sobbing and crying and helped to the stand by a helper. OK,, thats an exaggeration but you get my drift.

For the first 3 months after I left her we communicated two or 3 times a day. A lot of it cordial. She steadfastly refused to tell me where she worked except to say that she will show me if I went back to her. She maintained her lie about the LBC scam. In fact she built upon that lie to cover her tracks. During those 3 months I sent her an allowance, paid the bills and her medical bills. I also sent her money to relocate when the rental agreement expired. About 28k pm. I am just about as sure as I can that there was no call centre job after contacting the building where she said she worked. I will probably take a wander down there when I have to attend the Pre-trial on the 27th.

I told her repeatedly, stop telling lies. tell the truth and we will see if we can fix our marriage.

So as you can see, a far cry from her alleged PV.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 12th 2021 at 4:44 am.
Old Apr 12th 2021, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by okonumiyaki
Can you arrange for BI to deport you before the court case? Free trip home to UK, and unless the Philippines request extradition, safe from the prosecution
No chance that BI will deport me whilst a court case is outstanding. But in any case, my wish is to remain in the Philippines. I regard this as my home now.

Regards
Old Apr 12th 2021, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

No chance that BI will deport me whilst a court case is outstanding. But in any case, my wish is to remain in the Philippines. I regard this as my home now.

Regards
and there is the problem. They regard you as a visitor.
Old Apr 12th 2021, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
and there is the problem. They regard you as a visitor.
Correct. I am a guest here. Which is why I intend to clear my name. But it is still my home and I am not going to allow a demented woman chase me from the country I have adopted.

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Apr 12th 2021 at 7:39 am.
Old Apr 12th 2021, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Raffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaffin has a reputation beyond repute

Correct. I am a guest here. Which is why I intend to clear my name. But it is still my home and I am not going to allow a demented woman chase me from the country I have adopted.
There is a link with the bigamy issue in that P11 can claim that his aim to get away from the constant need to renew tourist visas and become "an immigrant", as they describe you when you get a 13(a) visa, has been thwarted by the risk of his marriage being a bigamous one. I know this is exaggerating somewhat as the marriage is still on record and unless he brings a case it will stay valid.. But it can add to the idea that as a defendant he is actually the aggrieved party.
Old Apr 12th 2021, 9:38 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

As promised, this is the crux of the case against me. I am charged with Economic and Physcological Violence. RA9262. Depending on what you read this carries a sentence of at least one year in jail and a fine of up to 300k. She also has reported me to BI for the same charge and requested deportation. BI have contacted me and invited my defence which I have done. The evidence to support her claim was a marriage certificate and a police blotter stating the same.

I shall take Physcological Violence first.

She stated that she was at work and received a message that I was leaving her. According to her, no reason was given and I did not say where I was going. She was distraught at this and left work to find me gone. She tried to message me but according to her I had blocked her. She found out later I was at xxxxxxxxx and messaged my friends there. They blocked her. She did not have the money to go to xxxxxxxxxx to try and save our marriage. She later saw me on FB with another woman. She was distraught and caused her great emotional pain.

That is the basis of her case.

These are lies. I have a copy of our initial conversation that I told her why I was leaving her and the conditions for my return. I told her She was trying to scam me again when she wanted money for two stolen phones. (I can relate that story again if required here also the conditions for my return). We conversed every day.... When she arrived home she tried to throttle our dog and threw one of the puppies across the room. I have the video of that. If I was there she would have attacked me and destroyed household furniture. Yes, I blocked her on FB and Messenger 3 months later and because she was bothering my friends, I told them to block her. But until that point, we were in daily conversation every day. The other woman she mentions was posted on FB by a friend. I was sitting with her and two other people. She was a waitress who just happened to sit down with us WW sent me a message that NBI was there and saw me go into another room with this woman.

I therefore have proof that she is a liar with my saved conversations with her. I have proof that she is violent with the video. I also have bank statements that I supported her for those 3 months after I left her. So who has been subject to Physcological violence?

I will take questions on this before i go into the Economic violence which could be more problematic. I will explain further the conditions she should meet if that cannot be remembered.

She has also stated that she has filed a case against me for Cyber crime with NBI andwill file a case for Concubinage.

Regards
Thanks for posting.

It does seem that she has not gone too wild with her accusations - hopefully it will stay this way in court.
Old Apr 12th 2021, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

freebie is an unknown quantity at this point

You may have " adopted " the country in your mind but if they dont want you, if they feel you are a vexatious prescence " or a simple undesirable alien and that you have a adverse record here in any way, regardless of your wishes of adoption, it will count for naught.
Do remember the nun, sister Fox who devoted 27 years of here life to helping the poor. She was considered an undesirable alien and off she went.
This country in which we lives tolerates us and no more than that.
Should someone not like us ( easy to do ) theres a law about " unjust vexation" for which we can be deported.
Even claiming senior citizen discount when we are not citizens , just seniors can also result in us being deported. Thank goodness they havent caught me yet
Then of course theres the oral defamation law... calling a Filipino a bad name , yes can get you deported too.
This country tolerates us but is happy to see the back of us should someone with a thin skin , having a bad day, or just anti foreigner feelings wish to do us harm.
the way you feel about the Philippines may not be reciprocal.
Always have Plan B.....I hope you dont need it, having gone through everything you have gone through here. But.............
Old Apr 12th 2021, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Thanks for posting.

It does seem that she has not gone too wild with her accusations - hopefully it will stay this way in court.
Thanks. At least I hope it puts to bed references to beating and can I disprove her claims.

Any further wild accusations made in court not related or included in her initial affidavit must be viewed with suspicion..

Regards

Old Apr 12th 2021, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by freebie
You may have " adopted " the country in your mind but if they dont want you, if they feel you are a vexatious prescence " or a simple undesirable alien and that you have a adverse record here in any way, regardless of your wishes of adoption, it will count for naught.
Do remember the nun, sister Fox who devoted 27 years of here life to helping the poor. She was considered an undesirable alien and off she went.
This country in which we lives tolerates us and no more than that.
Should someone not like us ( easy to do ) theres a law about " unjust vexation" for which we can be deported.
Even claiming senior citizen discount when we are not citizens , just seniors can also result in us being deported. Thank goodness they havent caught me yet
Then of course theres the oral defamation law... calling a Filipino a bad name , yes can get you deported too.
This country tolerates us but is happy to see the back of us should someone with a thin skin , having a bad day, or just anti foreigner feelings wish to do us harm.
the way you feel about the Philippines may not be reciprocal.
Always have Plan B.....I hope you dont need it, having gone through everything you have gone through here. But.............
I cannot disagree with most of what you said but in reality the word "they" is interesting.

I have been in the Philippines for 6 years and mainly mixed with the locals. With the obvious exception all have welcomed me with open arms and cannot be more helpful or friendly. I love the people here.l don't however subscribe to your view that is easy to deport a foreigner here. But my opinion only based on what I have heard.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.