Me and My Family

Old May 9th 2020, 3:06 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

Thankfully, we've not had any symptoms so feel there was no reason to be tested. Honestly, you can test negative tomorrow and then 4 days from then you contract the virus. So being negative is only good for that good.
Old May 9th 2020, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings...

Thanks for the concern! Nothing really to update or report just now. Still in limbo and will be for some time unfortunately.

I sent my counter-affidavit back some time ago via Phil Post (No courier would accept it because of no flights) and according to the tracking number it seems to be stuck somewhere. Thought I would send another copy via LBC but all the printer shops are now closed. Most frustrating.

My small claims has also come to a sudden halt. Cant remember if I posted this before, but the Sheriff refuses to speak to me on my claim. I am told that he has given full details to my ex.....and if I have a problem with her...then its not his fault. I assume this is the same court where my hearing will take place if her case against me goes to trial. I just wonder if there is a connection there. I have reported this matter to 8888 and have been told they can do nothing until the Covid situation has eased.

Looking forward to getting out of this place now. The novelty is well worn now not helped by deteriorating internet which is poor at best and the water supply here is now reduced to a trickle. Not good for 9 people who want a shower and to flush the toilet! Once the lockdown is finished, I shall visit a friend elsewhere and make a decision on my future plans

Keep safe all
Old May 9th 2020, 5:52 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rete
Thankfully, we've not had any symptoms so feel there was no reason to be tested. Honestly, you can test negative tomorrow and then 4 days from then you contract the virus. So being negative is only good for that good.
In short, this is not how a national testing system works.

P11 looks in regularly and will of course respond if nudged.
Old May 18th 2020, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings....

A small..but maybe a significant update..

I have previously mentioned that I have people on the ground giving me info about my ex. Now I have tried to make clear in the past ....it is nothing to do with any interest in her, but the defence of her case against me. To remind you, it is Psychological and financial violence against women. If convicted carries a possible jail sentence of at least one year....financial reparations and costs. And I assume deportation.

I have learnt recentlythat she is still residing in the same city where we lived....but a different brgy. I am told she has many bf's. Now this is contrary to what I have heard before. But its info nonetheless.

Her elder sister (Waddly,,,and I am sorry I have called her that) were chatting this afternoon and tells me she has blocked all her family on FB and messenger....They do not know why. She also tells me that she has moved out of the place where I was subsequently renting after moving out of our matrimonial home and moved all our furniture into her fathers house where she is selling off. I have already given her permission for that. And when I say renting...it was one month deposit...and one month advance.Only.

Today a friend sent me a FB clip of her having a facial makeover. Cost was 24k. This was posted on the salons FB page. Dated 2 Feb this year. Now although I have not checked the dates.....this is soon after I stopped sending her an allowance...or maybe just before. I judge this as contrary to her allegations of Financial and Physcological violence towards women.

Keep safe

Old May 19th 2020, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings....

A small..but maybe a significant update..

I have previously mentioned that I have people on the ground giving me info about my ex. Now I have tried to make clear in the past ....it is nothing to do with any interest in her, but the defence of her case against me. To remind you, it is Psychological and financial violence against women. If convicted carries a possible jail sentence of at least one year....financial reparations and costs. And I assume deportation.

I have learnt recentlythat she is still residing in the same city where we lived....but a different brgy. I am told she has many bf's. Now this is contrary to what I have heard before. But its info nonetheless.

Her elder sister (Waddly,,,and I am sorry I have called her that) were chatting this afternoon and tells me she has blocked all her family on FB and messenger....They do not know why. She also tells me that she has moved out of the place where I was subsequently renting after moving out of our matrimonial home and moved all our furniture into her fathers house where she is selling off. I have already given her permission for that. And when I say renting...it was one month deposit...and one month advance.Only.

Today a friend sent me a FB clip of her having a facial makeover. Cost was 24k. This was posted on the salons FB page. Dated 2 Feb this year. Now although I have not checked the dates.....this is soon after I stopped sending her an allowance...or maybe just before. I judge this as contrary to her allegations of Financial and Physcological violence towards women.

Keep safe
Take care.We are all rooting for you.

Last edited by jaygee68; May 19th 2020 at 9:13 am.
Old May 19th 2020, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

A bit of news and maybe good at that. Hope you are managing and looking forward to hearing about your new digs when you get there.
Old May 19th 2020, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

My ex-GF had eyebrows tattoo-ed on and a cheap nose job, to make me see what I would be missing out on... she wasn't too amused when I told her it made her look like an elderly ladyboy! Typical women blaming her looks rather than her actions, though.
Old May 19th 2020, 2:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishbull
My ex-GF had eyebrows tattoo-ed on and a cheap nose job, to make me see what I would be missing out on... she wasn't too amused when I told her it made her look like an elderly ladyboy! Typical women blaming her looks rather than her actions, though.

typical male chauvinist.
Old May 25th 2020, 11:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by britishbull
My ex-GF had eyebrows tattoo-ed on .
This seems to be quite common among the Thai ladies living here. Is it more usual there?
Old May 30th 2020, 2:24 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
This seems to be quite common among the Thai ladies living here. Is it more usual there?

My high school friend had it done here in the US. She always complained about her sparse eyebrows. Frankly, I think it looks scary on her. Too thick and dark for someone in their 70's.
Old May 30th 2020, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
My high school friend had it done here in the US. She always complained about her sparse eyebrows. Frankly, I think it looks scary on her. Too thick and dark for someone in their 70's.
My missus kept on about doing the tattoo eyebrows a few years ago so to prove a point, when she was asleep I gave her two with a permanent marker pen, I thought they looked quite realistic, after about a week she was desperate to get rid of them, so I showed her how to. I then told her if she did not like the tattoo ones she was going to be stuck with them for life. Since then never heard another word about tattoo eyebrows.
Old May 30th 2020, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
My missus kept on about doing the tattoo eyebrows a few years ago so to prove a point, when she was asleep I gave her two with a permanent marker pen, I thought they looked quite realistic, after about a week she was desperate to get rid of them, so I showed her how to. I then told her if she did not like the tattoo ones she was going to be stuck with them for life. Since then never heard another word about tattoo eyebrows.
Brilliant.
When my wife first came home with her eyebrows plucked almost down to stubble, I told her it was terrible, in fact so unatural and I hated how she looked.
I like to think that may be the reason she's never given a second thought to eyebrow tatoos, that plus I've always referred to tatoos as 'tramp' stamps, as I well remember that tramps were the only ones that seemed to have them. How times have changed.........
Old Jun 11th 2020, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tweedpipe
Brilliant.
When my wife first came home with her eyebrows plucked almost down to stubble, I told her it was terrible, in fact so unatural and I hated how she looked.
I like to think that may be the reason she's never given a second thought to eyebrow tatoos, that plus I've always referred to tatoos as 'tramp' stamps, as I well remember that tramps were the only ones that seemed to have them. How times have changed.........
In one of our last Red Cross ( balikbayan ) boxes sent by my brother 'her in doors' had requested an eyebrow plucking tweezers that had a light in them. After I suggested that they would be perfect for extracting errant pubic hairs she seemed to lose interest in using them
Old Jun 26th 2020, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Greetings....

A small update...

As you are probably aware, my ex has filed a case against me ....Financial and Physiological Abuse. RA 9262. This can result in arrest, a jail term and deportation. I have submitted a counter affidavit to the contrary.

I have learnt today the procedure is as follows: She has the opportunity to respond to my counter affidavit within 10 days of receipt. If she responds I can send a counter response. This will be considered by the prosecutor and she will forward that on to the Chief Prosecutor with her decision. The Chief Prosecutor will then make a decision on what she has decided. If the Chief Prosecutor decides that the case will go to court.....it will be farmed out to an appropriate court. However, the judge will look at what he sees before him and will decide whether prosecution will take place......

So....I guess I expected that. But it is always good to know what the procedure is.....

Keep safe

Old Jun 26th 2020, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

thaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond reputethaiing has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least things are progressing. Hope you are keeping yourself in good health mentally and physically. Hope it all dies a quick death and you can move on.

Good luck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.