Me and My Family

Old Dec 7th 2019, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and My Family

I think this episode of you leaving her has really shaken her and hopefully it will make her come to her senses.

IF she realises now that you will definitely leave FOREVER if she does not change,is there ANY CHANCE AT ALL (even just the slightest chance) that she might see the light and change for the better,P11?
Old Dec 7th 2019, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously,the above question is (90%) hypothetical,because you have already made the break,BUT....IF...and i mean IF she has been so shaken by this episode that she is beginning to realise what she has lost,is it possible that she might have a moment of self-reflection and maybe try to become a better person/partner moving forwards ?

Not suggesting you go back to her,but i feel it is only fair that someone plays Devil's Advocate here.

Cheers

Last edited by jaygee68; Dec 7th 2019 at 4:47 pm. Reason: rewording
Old Dec 7th 2019, 5:23 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
You make good points but I see it slightly different. Yes...I could have removed her from fb but what would that create? Suspicion? I want this ending to be open and frank. I have nothing to hide and quite happy to see what I want them to see.

Now, regarding the pictures. It was a video of me at a resto bar sitting with various people and they were enjoying a karaoke. No problem with that. However she took it as such which is her problem not mine. The video was on a fb page which allowed everyone to see. What she has done is check all the acknowledgements on any post I make and investigate them to look for any contact with me. From that she construes stories which includes adultery and the like.

All of my friends on fb have "friends only" Except one where the video was found. She will be advised to change her settings accordingly. But I reiterate, nothing I post on social media reflects on what his happening here. That is posted privately and of course here.

Moving on...

The locals I am mixing with here are kind and generous. They know my story. The Vice Mayor made an appearance at my local resto bar tonight (my attorney) and asked how it was going. That was kind of him. I enjoyed my time at my previous place but here the locals are so much better. I was advised to settle where there was an abundance of foreigners....But no. The locals here are so much more honest and friendly.

My thanks go to Stokevvn for his last post and of course to Rete for her continued support

Regards
You crack me up. You've been there 5 minutes. How's your tagalog BTW?
Old Dec 7th 2019, 5:26 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaygee68
I think this episode of you leaving her has really shaken her and hopefully it will make her come to her senses.

IF she realises now that you will definitely leave FOREVER if she does not change,is there ANY CHANCE AT ALL (even just the slightest chance) that she might see the light and change for the better,P11?
WTF would she change? She had a great run . Why would she think her character has defects.

Time to get another old fool. Flutter the lashes, show some cleavage, and off we go!
Old Dec 7th 2019, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by jaygee68

I'm not feeling that.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 10:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The locals I am mixing with here are kind and generous. .....But no. The locals here are so much more honest and friendly.
With respect I like that you feel that way but without knowing you or them I think I can safely say you're mistaken. The past four years appear to have taught you nothing about human nature.

Whilst it's lovely how kind and trusting you are, you are opening yourself up for another world of hurt if you don't accept that a good percentage of the people you meet are not honest.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 11:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

The stress you allude to is being helped by the good support and kindness I have received here which has been derided by some commentators here. That is a shame...
Good grief man. Not one person has suggested that you haven't been given support and kindness where you're living now, and most of us (including me) have expressed relief at this.
What's 'a shame' is that you appear to still be walking around with little love hearts and birdies flying around you, totally blind to the fact that not everyone you meet has immediately put you and your best interests at the very top of their list.

Stop acting like a victim. We don't offer our insights to the things you post because we have nothing better to do. You don't have to accept what we say, but for those of us who've tried for years to support you and help you to see the bleeding obvious, please at least do us the courtesy of not dismissing our attempts to help you as some sort of personal attack designed to make you miserable.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Good grief man. Not one person has suggested that you haven't been given support and kindness where you're living now, and most of us (including me) have expressed relief at this.
What's 'a shame' is that you appear to still be walking around with little love hearts and birdies flying around you, totally blind to the fact that not everyone you meet has immediately put you and your best interests at the very top of their list.

Stop acting like a victim. We don't offer our insights to the things you post because we have nothing better to do. You don't have to accept what we say, but for those of us who've tried for years to support you and help you to see the bleeding obvious, please at least do us the courtesy of not dismissing our attempts to help you as some sort of personal attack designed to make you miserable.
Hmm.. Maybe I expressed my self wrongly. What I was trying to say is that the vast majority have given me support and advice which I really do appreciate of course. However I do get the odd snide comment on occasion which is a shame. These in the main are from those who are not regular contributors. Sorry about that...

Moving on.... Had a msg this morning from a friend saying that she is owed 3k. It was borrowed a couple of weeks ago to pay for electricity and she cannot obtain money because her atm card is a problem. My ex also told her I was in the UK on vacation....

Tomorrow my ex has stated she will go to pnp (Abuse against women) desk and file a case against me. Basically... The leaked info posted on fb and that I am not providing enough financial support. Could be just a threat.
Regards
Old Dec 8th 2019, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Late to the fray but .... super glad you have the proof of a previous marriage. Have you looked for a divorce from the first husband? That is what is actually the most important item.
I think it is fairly clear that no such divorce took place. Ex-LL would have stated so from the get go upon revelation to her that P11 knew about the prior marriage. Instead she's asserting that she was bamboozled. Now why would someone fraudulently marry her (forge her name on a marriage certificate) without her knowledge. Seems an absurdity. A man wouldn't be likely to claim "support" in the Philippines...and if so she would have been aware of the "fake marriage" as her funds would have been dunned. She would have been aware of this "forgery" and did nothing about it for...what...decades? Now she is finally getting around to nullifying it! She has made sworn statements that she was NOT married at the time of her marriage to P11. That's fraud against him...and against the State.

And why was she using a different name? Something to conceal? From whom? Has she signed documents stating that she never used another name...and what that name was. Therein is another fraud.

And is this individual that "tricked her" the father of either of the two sets of children from "previous marriages" that she never revealed to P11 until after her marriage to him? If so there is evidence that she consummated the conjugal relationship right there.

It might help to do a search for divorce records under that other name, though. It may very well be that she failed to divorce/annul several times. Either that or the children were not really born in sanctioned marriages but out of wedlock. Perhaps she is getting support from the fathers for them...perhaps she abandoned THEM.

In any case, getting an annulment to her earlier marriage at this stage would not make her bigamous marriage to P11 "legal". It might affect future marriages. But not this one. Maybe P11 should suggest that she should write on the documents that she needs the annulment "because she has remarried". That should send the Court into a flurry of activity! He could also suggest to her that she apply for annulment of their "marriage" since "that marriage was not legal"...and "we could not get remarried until all your past marriages are annulled". She seems stupid enough to actually try it!

Last edited by RedApe; Dec 8th 2019 at 1:52 am.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

WiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really niceWiredTight is just really nice

P11,
"The Vice Mayor made an appearance at my local resto bar tonight (my attorney) and asked how it was going. That was kind of him. I enjoyed my time at my previous place but here the locals are so much better. I was advised to settle where there was an abundance of foreigners....But no. The locals here are so much more honest and friendly"
So after all the advice that people have passed to you on this forum (including expats who have spent many years in the RP / Asia), and now the "Vice-Mayor/Attorney" you still seem to feel you know better. And you are wondering why some people are Deriding some of your comments ????

I'm guessing that your struggle with life just didn't start with your move to the Philippines. Are there other cases in your past where you've been taken advantage of ???

I made a brief visit to Manila last October for 2 nights for some personnel business. After taking care of the stuff I had to do, I decided to Go to Mall of Asia for lunch and exercise walking around. I'm walking down the mall minding my own business...when 2 women (one younger, one older) out of the blue walked up to me and engaged me in a conversation. They asked me what I call the standard questions (how, when, what, where). additionally telling me that I was Handsome, etc....Since I wasn't interested in any Short-term or Long-term new relationships... I politely told them a small lie that I had an appointment with my girl-friend...and she was a very jealous violent person...bye bye.

I bring this up because I"m curious how you'd have interpreted this ??? Was this an instance of meeting two of the nicest pina's in the world... or where they looking for a more that just a polite conversation ??? While I saw this as a scam (???), my feeling based on your past comments over the YEARS is you'd have looked at this as nothing more than "The locals here are so much more honest and friendly".
Old Dec 8th 2019, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedApe
I think it is fairly clear that no such divorce took place. Ex-LL would have stated so from the get go upon revelation to her that P11 knew about the prior marriage. Instead she's asserting that she was bamboozled. Now why would someone fraudulently marry her (forge her name on a marriage certificate) without her knowledge. Seems an absurdity. A man wouldn't be likely to claim "support" in the Philippines...and if so she would have been aware of the "fake marriage" as her funds would have been dunned. She would have been aware of this "forgery" and did nothing about it for...what...decades? Now she is finally getting around to nullifying it! She has made sworn statements that she was NOT married at the time of her marriage to P11. That's fraud against him...and against the State.

And why was she using a different name? Something to conceal? From whom? Has she signed documents stating that she never used another name...and what that name was. Therein is another fraud.

And is this individual that "tricked her" the father of either of the two sets of children from "previous marriages" that she never revealed to P11 until after her marriage to him? If so there is evidence that she consummated the conjugal relationship right there.

It might help to do a search for divorce records under that other name, though. It may very well be that she failed to divorce/annul several times. Either that or the children were not really born in sanctioned marriages but out of wedlock. Perhaps she is getting support from the fathers for them...perhaps she abandoned THEM.

In any case, getting an annulment to her earlier marriage at this stage would not make her bigamous marriage to P11 "legal". It might affect future marriages. But not this one. Maybe P11 should suggest that she should write on the documents that she needs the annulment "because she has remarried". That should send the Court into a flurry of activity! He could also suggest to her that she apply for annulment of their "marriage" since "that marriage was not legal"...and "we could not get remarried until all your past marriages are annulled". She seems stupid enough to actually try it!
Well said!

Regards

Old Dec 8th 2019, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
With respect I like that you feel that way but without knowing you or them I think I can safely say you're mistaken. The past four years appear to have taught you nothing about human nature.

Whilst it's lovely how kind and trusting you are, you are opening yourself up for another world of hurt if you don't accept that a good percentage of the people you meet are not honest.
In this particular case, I should point out that I was introduced into this Restobar by another well liked expat who had been frequenting the place for a few years. It is through his acquaintance that myself and the locals get on extremely well. They all know my story and we get on well. I trust them as they trust me. It is through their friendship that I may have another place to live, and advice from an attorney who actually came to me despite his busy schedule of Vice Mayor duties. They have also helped me with other minor things also. Normally I sit and just have a couple of beers there because that's what my budget allows....But when I get up to leave sometimes I get offered a free beer and told *just enjoy yourself*. Which I do. On occasions of rain, I am always run home by car and they will not say no for an answer. Yes....they are very lovely people here in the Philippines and very very friendly. In an earlier post I said more honest....guess I got carried away there.

Regards

Old Dec 8th 2019, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WiredTight
P11,

So after all the advice that people have passed to you on this forum (including expats who have spent many years in the RP / Asia), and now the "Vice-Mayor/Attorney" you still seem to feel you know better. And you are wondering why some people are Deriding some of your comments ????

I'm guessing that your struggle with life just didn't start with your move to the Philippines. Are there other cases in your past where you've been taken advantage of ???

I made a brief visit to Manila last October for 2 nights for some personnel business. After taking care of the stuff I had to do, I decided to Go to Mall of Asia for lunch and exercise walking around. I'm walking down the mall minding my own business...when 2 women (one younger, one older) out of the blue walked up to me and engaged me in a conversation. They asked me what I call the standard questions (how, when, what, where). additionally telling me that I was Handsome, etc....Since I wasn't interested in any Short-term or Long-term new relationships... I politely told them a small lie that I had an appointment with my girl-friend...and she was a very jealous violent person...bye bye.

I bring this up because I"m curious how you'd have interpreted this ??? Was this an instance of meeting two of the nicest pina's in the world... or where they looking for a more that just a polite conversation ??? While I saw this as a scam (???), my feeling based on your past comments over the YEARS is you'd have looked at this as nothing more than "The locals here are so much more honest and friendly".
Read my reply to MP20

Regards
Old Dec 8th 2019, 8:49 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

In this particular case, I should point out that I was introduced into this Restobar by another well liked expat who had been frequenting the place for a few years. It is through his acquaintance that myself and the locals get on extremely well. They all know my story and we get on well. I trust them as they trust me. It is through their friendship that I may have another place to live, and advice from an attorney who actually came to me despite his busy schedule of Vice Mayor duties. They have also helped me with other minor things also. Normally I sit and just have a couple of beers there because that's what my budget allows....But when I get up to leave sometimes I get offered a free beer and told *just enjoy yourself*. Which I do. On occasions of rain, I am always run home by car and they will not say no for an answer. Yes....they are very lovely people here in the Philippines and very very friendly. In an earlier post I said more honest....guess I got carried away there.

Regards
Or maybe you are just being lined up for the next scam, whatever that may be?
Old Dec 8th 2019, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Expatrick
Or maybe you are just being lined up for the next scam, whatever that may be?
By whom exactly?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.