Me and My Family

Old Sep 24th 2019, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by ChrisKVie
I think everybody here is totally ignorant on the reason why your here. Only a fool would go through what you seem have accepted as some sort of normality. I say this because its been going on so long you seem to see it as 'normal'.

I am in two minds on this whole thread. Is it someone having a great time making stories up and seeing what sort of response is gotten and come April 1st all will be revealed ?.......or is it all true and we see the writings of a sad individual who cant actually accept that all is not well with their life ?

Move on .....get a life !
only a prize author could come up with the contents of the thread as typed by philosophical
Old Sep 24th 2019, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Would you take the deal if the ages were reversed?
irrelevant question
Old Sep 24th 2019, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
irrelevant question
Take that as a no then. I wouldn't.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

bestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nicebestvue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
only a prize author could come up with the contents of the thread as typed by philosophical
boy oh boy CD. You have a lot to learn about the Phils. Maybe also about the expat world in general.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 11:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

MP20....

***** If the landlady has keys, there is no reason for her to steal keys. ***** May I suggest to you that you read and understand what I stated. She did NOT steal keys as you assert. The keys were hers as landlady and were INTERNAL door keys. They are not keys that are in use and I suspect they could have been retrieved because they were not in use. Or maybe she did not want them to be used for her own nefarious reasons. I mentioned her dubious character a few months back. Now, all this is conjecture and the mystery may never be solved. Furthermore, this theft is not the M.O. of my wife. She plays a different game which is one reason why I was shocked. Now some readers will think I am jumping to her defence. I am not. Simply stating facts.....

You mention my current situation. You conveniently forget that this has happened in the past 9 months. Not since touch down here 4 yrs ago. I have explained why this is so, perhaps you should re-read and refresh your memory.

MikeK1......

******I am confused, what was your reason for coming to the Philippines?******** I have explained this previously on more than one occasion. Now, far be it for me to want you to remain confused, I am happy to explain again if you cannot be asked to go back and re-read. Age does funny things to the memory so I am told. Furthermore, you conveniently forget as did MP20 that the first 3 yrs were near perfect.

ChrisKVIE........

On what grounds do you think I believe this is a normal position I find myself in? Nothing could be further from the truth.

Moving on.....

Comments have been made about age difference. Those who make the comments conveniently forget that my wife is 37 yrs old. A mature woman. Not a 21 year old. Certainly I am a lot older than her but age is just not a number, it is more broader than that. Those with simple minds may not understand that....

Finally....

Had my Small Claims Court hearing the other day and I won my case. The defendant failed to turn up. Procedure was straightforward and now the journey begins on claiming the money. I know this is of interest to someone here and will update as necessary. As an aside, my case was last and heard privately by the judge. We sat through about 2 hrs of criminal cases which were conducted in English, and then translated to Filipino. Strange.....

Regards
Old Sep 24th 2019, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on - the stealing started on page 2/3 in 2015 with the college receipts, the woodwork kid was in May 2018, and there were the knife attacks etc. before then. I guess your definition of great is different from mine.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Furthermore, you conveniently forget as did MP20 that the first 3 yrs were near perfect.
Some people might consider that living for 3 years with a woman that hides the fact that she is the mother of 2 (possibly 4, not sure that's clear) children as not exactly 'near perfect'. Don't know about anyone else, but it always seems surprising to me the great lengths and details you go into about financial aspects and yet simply brush aside the issue of her denying her children. Even now, the final straw (if there is one) is likely to be some 'scam' rather than anything more fundamental.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 12:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Age does funny things to the memory so I am told. Furthermore, you conveniently forget as did MP20 that the first 3 yrs were near perfect.
It would appear you're right, age really does do funny things to the memory.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse....

Agree that she tried it on early on my arrival. However, you failed to mention that once found out she was severely warned and nothing of consequence happened until more recently. You have a selective mind to try and prove a point. This is documented. The episodes with the knife commenced about 11 months ago and coinciding with her financial problems.

Rebs......

I don't know if you are in the Philippines, but woodwork kids as Millhouse quaintly puts it, is nothing unusual. I have no idea what the final straw will be if that is going to be the case. I am a patient man and will not give up easily. Call it stubbornness if you wish. But I think she will leave me, rather than the other way around.

Regards

Last edited by Philosophical 11; Sep 24th 2019 at 12:36 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bestvue
boy oh boy CD. You have a lot to learn about the Phils. Maybe also about the expat world in general.
what I meant was, in reply to the post about the thread being an April fools joke - if it is then philosophical has some imagination just like a prize author to have invented it all
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:07 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Millhouse....

Agree that she tried it on early on my arrival. However, you failed to mention that once found out she was severely warned
How many 'severe warnings'/last chance/this is it/I've made it clear/she now understands is that now?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:10 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

... I am a patient man and will not give up easily. Call it stubbornness if you wish. But I think she will leave me, rather than the other way around.
Didn't take you long to forget about going to the safe haven. I fear your 'safe haven' will be a box six feet under.

Oh well. There's no fool like an old fool, but best of luck. Who wants a quiet retirement anyway?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

SOS....

In answer to your question.....precisely one.

J......

Certainly not forgotten about a safe haven. Waiting for the manure to hit the fan in the next few days.....then we will see how it hangs.

Regards
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:22 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

SOS....

In answer to your question.....precisely one.
Bollocks!
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

MP20....

***** If the landlady has keys, there is no reason for her to steal keys. ***** May I suggest to you that you read and understand what I stated. She did NOT steal keys as you assert. The keys were hers as landlady and were INTERNAL door keys. They are not keys that are in use and I suspect they could have been retrieved because they were not in use. Or maybe she did not want them to be used for her own nefarious reasons. I mentioned her dubious character a few months back. Now, all this is conjecture and the mystery may never be solved. Furthermore, this theft is not the M.O. of my wife. She plays a different game which is one reason why I was shocked. Now some readers will think I am jumping to her defence. I am not. Simply stating facts.....

You mention my current situation. You conveniently forget that this has happened in the past 9 months. Not since touch down here 4 yrs ago. I have explained why this is so, perhaps you should re-read and refresh your memory.
I won't if it's all the same to you. First off I didn't 'assert', you suggested in your previous post that you thought maybe she had stolen them. Secondly perhaps you should go back and reread - throughout your idyllic previous 3 years you've commented about how much money you've paid out to your LL for her family and complained about certain aspects and how you thought you've been lied to or tricked on a fairly regular basis. I suggested earlier perhaps you should sit down and work out how much money you've paid out to this family (including the LL) since you landed (maybe before, I honestly can't remember now) and then tell me she hasn't been scamming you in one way or another since the day you met..

Anyway as usual it's all pointless, you came back to post what you thought we would want to hear and then immediately turn it around and we're back to square one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.