Me and My Family

Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Me and My Family

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I think you may be underestimating her capacity for bare-faced lies and overestimating her capacity to feel shame...
probably so but only <<<SNIP>>> knows the real 'her and only Xxxx has the feelings and memories of the good times even if they were just pretend from her. For the record, my wife has just said to leave her alone (see taking the plunge) so I know how cold a Filipina can be.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 23rd 2019 at 10:36 pm. Reason: Name removed
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
J....

You may be correct. However, her family are on my side and are aghast at whats she has been up to. But lets see....I have left before remember. But this time it will be permanent.

Regards
They may be at the moment, but once you are of no further use to them, I am positive that will change. All you have ever been to all of them is a cash cow.

Blood is thicker than water and leopards don’t change their spots.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

RedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond reputeRedApe has a reputation beyond repute

Just some practical things to take care of. Definitely start quietly removing documents regarding your bank account, pension and other income. She likely has a ton of documents with your signature, but she may not have all the needed information on your pension and bank numbers. Protect your passport, old passports (even if expired), bank passbook, credit and bank cards. You may want to change your pin number. Arrange to change the branch at a new "temporary" location. Then change banks. That will prevent her from accessing accounts or knowing where you are.

Don't assume anything about your internet security. I've you do decide a final breach, If you have a laptop only...take that. If it's a larger computer consider taking that too. At least out of the area. Maybe to a close unknown expat friend. You can download everything on a storage device and erase the rest.

Since you are basically "disappearing" be careful. Some folks need to know where you are and that you are safe in this transition period. She may try and get the police involved as a missing person situation. But it's also a time where - if you have no safety contacts (esp. family back home) that you could easily be "disappeared" (eternally) and it written off as an abandonment. You may want to contact the embassy and let them know you are fine.

Maybe have a local trusted kid take over the dogs, with enough kibble to feed them for a month. Tell him their mama will be back for them in a week.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Crystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this pointCrystal Dale is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedApe
Just some practical things to take care of. Definitely start quietly removing documents regarding your bank account, pension and other income. She likely has a ton of documents with your signature, but she may not have all the needed information on your pension and bank numbers. Protect your passport, old passports (even if expired), bank passbook, credit and bank cards. You may want to change your pin number. Arrange to change the branch at a new "temporary" location. Then change banks. That will prevent her from accessing accounts or knowing where you are.

Don't assume anything about your internet security. I've you do decide a final breach, If you have a laptop only...take that. If it's a larger computer consider taking that too. At least out of the area. Maybe to a close unknown expat friend. You can download everything on a storage device and erase the rest.

Since you are basically "disappearing" be careful. Some folks need to know where you are and that you are safe in this transition period. She may try and get the police involved as a missing person situation. But it's also a time where - if you have no safety contacts (esp. family back home) that you could easily be "disappeared" (eternally) and it written off as an abandonment. You may want to contact the embassy and let them know you are fine.

Maybe have a local trusted kid take over the dogs, with enough kibble to feed them for a month. Tell him their mama will be back for them in a week.
The Embassy should send a representative to the island to sort this whole mess out before he becomes (God forbid) an unexplained missing person with his pension money now in the hands of her and her family. However, will he contact them .....? In my case I must have sent my wife roughly ÂŁ10k since we met in 2009 plus the expenses of 9 visits to PH with very little gratitude shown. British women are hard to please but it seems most Filipinas are impossible to trust.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 7:40 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crystal Dale
The Embassy should send a representative to the island to sort this whole mess out before he becomes (God forbid) an unexplained missing person with his pension money now in the hands of her and her family. However, will he contact them .....? In my case I must have sent my wife roughly ÂŁ10k since we met in 2009 plus the expenses of 9 visits to PH with very little gratitude shown. British women are hard to please but it seems most Filipinas are impossible to trust.
Crystal Dale, I don't know your story and I assume you have your reasons for that statement but please don't insult a whole country based on your experiences. I have a few Fil friends and I would trust them with my life. (One in particular is always there when I need him to be - we're both happily married to other people, no ulterior motives, he's just good people.)
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 7:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, just my opinion but the PH government should protect foreign nationals who marry Filipinas and live with them over there from this kind of thing.
How is it the government’s responsibility?! If these men are daft enough to think that women decades younger than them are interested in anything other than their bank balance, then more fool them.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

How is it the government’s responsibility?! If these men are daft enough to think that women decades younger than them are interested in anything other than their bank balance, then more fool them.
You can't judge him just based on the situation he's in now. How was he to know what she was really like but love is blind. With regards to the government, they should work with the Brit Embassy in making sure that the girl is not just after money but this particular Filipina is also trying to control his every move and the lies/dishonesty etc border on criminal IMO because basically she's stealing from him. Yes?

Last edited by Crystal Dale; Sep 23rd 2019 at 8:14 pm.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 8:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

You can't judge him just based on the situation he's in now. How was he to know what she was really like but love is blind. With regards to the government, they should work with the Brit Embassy in making sure that the girl is not just after money but this particular Filipina is also trying to control his every move and the lies/dishonesty etc border on criminal IMO because basically she's stealing from him. Yes?
No one's judging anyone. Embassies don't employ nannies to clean up people's personal messes. Choices, consequences. If the OP wishes to report a criminal act, that's what the police are for.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 8:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You are joking surely? He was not some inexperienced kid when he got involved with her, but a grown man, who was married with adult children. Young woman from poor background/country gets her claws into an old British guy. She must have thought all her Sundays had come at once!

I have no earthly idea why you think the British Embassy should get involved.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 8:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Philosophical says he has a safe haven. In his shoes I would be there now.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

Greetings.....

I may have found out where the 500 peso has gone. Ok, its not a huge amount and the amount is not the problem.....its the circumstances surrounding the incident. I noticed a few days ago that a set of duplicate internal house keys have gone missing. The current landlady who lives next door has spare keys to our house and has the use of one of our bedrooms as a store-room. I wouldn't put it past her to have noticed and taken the money when we were both out. Same as the keys some time ago.

Reminder.....Please respect my anonymity I have asked Admin to remove my name on a previous post.

Regards.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond reputemikek1 has a reputation beyond repute

This saga is now becoming ridiculous. P11 will never leave his wife, he will continue to make excuses for her. CD is a complete and utter fool, so inexperienced and naive
There is a definite similarity in both cases, old men seeking romance with young women who are unable to facilitate it in their home country.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 3:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philosophical 11
Greetings.....

I may have found out where the 500 peso has gone. Ok, its not a huge amount and the amount is not the problem.....its the circumstances surrounding the incident. I noticed a few days ago that a set of duplicate internal house keys have gone missing. The current landlady who lives next door has spare keys to our house and has the use of one of our bedrooms as a store-room. I wouldn't put it past her to have noticed and taken the money when we were both out. Same as the keys some time ago.

Reminder.....Please respect my anonymity I have asked Admin to remove my name on a previous post.

Regards.
Or your LL may be aware of that and has taken the money in the hope you blame the landlady. If the landlady has keys, there is no reason for her to steal keys. For a grown intelligent male you are ridiculously naive in regards to your current situation and have been since the day you touched down in the Philippines. It's most definitely time to wake up and smell the lies that have been fed to you for the past four/five years.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 3:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Or your LL may be aware of that and has taken the money in the hope you blame the landlady. If the landlady has keys, there is no reason for her to steal keys. For a grown intelligent male you are ridiculously naive in regards to your current situation and have been since the day you touched down in the Philippines. It's most definitely time to wake up and smell the lies that have been fed to you for the past four/five years.
I thought the same.
Old Sep 24th 2019, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Philosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond reputePhilosophical 11 has a reputation beyond repute

MikeK1.....

With due respect, I take exception to ....******old men seeking romance with young women who are unable to facilitate it in their home country****** which is untrue. I normally respect your opinions but on this occasion you have shown complete ignorance on the reasons why I am here.

Your comment about CD is uncalled for and I suggest is against forum rules.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.