bringing husband to uk

Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice
Default Re: bringing husband to uk

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
Here in the UK there is a big clamp-down on Non-EU immigration to try and keep the voters happy. If only it's as simple as getting all your duck in a row.
They moved to the online application and appointment system to enable a fixed (maximum) number of applicants per month.

I have never known a visa to be refused if the correct documents (including sponsor proof of income) have been submitted.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Quackers
They moved to the online application and appointment system to enable a fixed (maximum) number of applicants per month.

I have never known a visa to be refused if the correct documents (including sponsor proof of income) have been submitted.
Are but I do. A Brit living in Bataan managed to get his gf to the UK on a visit visa but after they married he was unsuccessful. Also if you happen to be outside the fixed quota you will still fail.

The best you can do is advise someone to get everything in order to maximise their chances. You can't tell them it's easy as they aren't going to be very happy if they are turned down.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 5:08 pm
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all

In my experience it is somewhat random, but I was told by the British embassy in Kief, that my then GF had no chance as she had never travelled out of the Ukraine, he told me that she needed at least two passport stamps to show she had left her homeland and returned, plus all the documentation previously posted here.
Just another opinion.
Also both UK and the USA are now making it harder for Chinese students to get visas, which is stupid in my opinion as it is foreign students that pays the way for our Universities. all this will come back and bite the governments in the arse, hopefully.

Of course if she is Moslem and a known terrorist, they will bend over backwards to invite her, give her a house and free medical treatment if required
Old Mar 14th 2013, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Quackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really niceQuackers is just really nice

Originally Posted by kevray
In my experience it is somewhat random, but I was told by the British embassy in Kief, that my then GF had no chance as she had never travelled out of the Ukraine, he told me that she needed at least two passport stamps to show she had left her homeland and returned, plus all the documentation previously posted here.
Just another opinion.
Also both UK and the USA are now making it harder for Chinese students to get visas, which is stupid in my opinion as it is foreign students that pays the way for our Universities. all this will come back and bite the governments in the arse, hopefully.

Of course if she is Moslem and a known terrorist, they will bend over backwards to invite her, give her a house and free medical treatment if required
All the muslim terrorists already have a British passport
Old Mar 16th 2013, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

OK this is my story from over 20 years ago. I met a girl 15 years younger than me and after 2 or 3 trips here i tried to take her to UK at my expense. The embassy then was high rise with a coffee bar on the ground floor. Today its a high secure compound . So we were turned down, in the coffee bar i met another Englishman 60 plus who had also been turned down so he said i said to the immigration officer talk to me like an Englishman his reply was i,m Scottish, his girl just had A baby 16 years old from Tondo. I did later get married and we got the visa, sour point that British bitch that asked me if i barfined my wife, you believe or not its true. So today its much harder and was your husband turned down as your boy friend or was he turned down before you met
Old Mar 16th 2013, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Quackers
All the muslim terrorists already have a British passport
Wow that's good info . The Lady needs to hear that crap
Old Mar 16th 2013, 5:49 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be doing this for my wife next month and the way I read it was that the best thing would be to get a family visit visa . As in your husband would be visiting your family . 78 pounds for a six month visa . I also read somewhere that you have to be married for at least 6 months before you can apply .
This is going to be the first time I've taken my family to the UK so I'm going to be well pissed off if the visa doesn't go through . My mum has never met my kids and my dad has only met them once ! We've been together nearly ten years and we only want go for our summer holidays .
Old Mar 18th 2013, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I'm going to be doing this for my wife next month and the way I read it was that the best thing would be to get a family visit visa . As in your husband would be visiting your family . 78 pounds for a six month visa . I also read somewhere that you have to be married for at least 6 months before you can apply .
This is going to be the first time I've taken my family to the UK so I'm going to be well pissed off if the visa doesn't go through . My mum has never met my kids and my dad has only met them once ! We've been together nearly ten years and we only want go for our summer holidays .
Things have changed so much in the last 20 years even harder the more eastern european countries join the eu . years ago my friend from Tacloban used to take his wife and i think at least twice his not legal son to the UK , his wife never had a UK passport but as it was proved they will return etc all was ok. I would think you have a good chance but don't get pissed as they dont give a shit also now it first goes through an outside agency first
you and i and everybody else reading this know your right. its a shame they never did their job right in the first place. look at Calais yes OK been there too late.............. good luck............you take a deep breath and stay calm
Old Mar 18th 2013, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by starry56
i guess we cant hop on a plane then sounds like it could be a lengthy process
I,m sorry its so hard now , even if your married you have to prove so many years knowledge before, the days of pen pals has long gone so now its down to emails can you prove that..............if i ever iwant to take my woman to the uk well it will be hard , how long we been living together , well over 3 years. That aside i wish you good luck