Rockingham General W.A.

Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default Rockingham General W.A.

Have just enquired about the new graduate prog at Rockingham General Hospital and need to send my details. Does anyone know how long they tie you into a contract, we will be coming on a 457 visa

Thanks
Old Jan 24th 2007, 1:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rockingham General W.A.

Originally Posted by nick333
Have just enquired about the new graduate prog at Rockingham General Hospital and need to send my details. Does anyone know how long they tie you into a contract, we will be coming on a 457 visa

Thanks
On a 457 visa you have no choice but to work for your sponsor. The contract is for as long as they are prepared to sponsor you. They have the upper hand as you can not leave your job unless you can find another sponsor....you will be kicked out of the country if you do.

Why not save yourself a lot of potential hassle and go for an independent PR visa or employer sponsored PR in the first place?

G
Old Feb 1st 2007, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grayling
On a 457 visa you have no choice but to work for your sponsor. The contract is for as long as they are prepared to sponsor you. They have the upper hand as you can not leave your job unless you can find another sponsor....you will be kicked out of the country if you do.

Why not save yourself a lot of potential hassle and go for an independent PR visa or employer sponsored PR in the first place?

G
Hi,

I start at PARK on Monday, 5th Feb on the Nurse Grad Programme. So far, they have all been very friendly, even allowing me to do 3 days a week and extending the programme to 18 months instead of 12.

I appreciate the the 457 visa is not for everyone. We came on this visa in October and were sponsored for PR in December through my husband who works for the mental health team there. It works for some and not for others. We were not in a rush to buy a house.

Any questions, PM me.

Carol
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:26 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolwilk34
Hi,

I start at PARK on Monday, 5th Feb on the Nurse Grad Programme. So far, they have all been very friendly, even allowing me to do 3 days a week and extending the programme to 18 months instead of 12.

I appreciate the the 457 visa is not for everyone. We came on this visa in October and were sponsored for PR in December through my husband who works for the mental health team there. It works for some and not for others. We were not in a rush to buy a house.

Any questions, PM me.

Carol
Does Rockingham General do ENS sponsorships?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

carolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nicecarolwilk34 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rachie241
Does Rockingham General do ENS sponsorships?
Hi Rachel

Not sure but will find out next week for you. Do you mean Enrolled Nurse Sponsorship? just to make sure?
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 4:31 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolwilk34
Hi Rachel

Not sure but will find out next week for you. Do you mean Enrolled Nurse Sponsorship? just to make sure?
No employee nomination scheme it's the permanent visa sponsorship