So you think you can nurse? OMG!

Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:01 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default So you think you can nurse? OMG!

on tv right now, 3 celebrities see what its all about to be a nurse!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:02 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So you think you can nurse? OMG!

its on channel 5 if your interested
Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi yeah channel 5 this should be interesting !!!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 7:06 pm
Living the Dream!

Sean Hughes
janet Street Porter
and Gail Porter

Bet the hospital's not had that many porters on its staff before

sorry couldn't resist that one!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

watched 5 mins of it as I trained there, Sue the sister from paeds used to be one of my friends, last I heard she had left the hospital.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

moo-cow! is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there! (new to this site)
Didn't watch the programme, was it any good? True to life or fabricated rubbish?
Guess those celebs won't be tossing and turning at night if they are worrying about a particular patient, writing statements or dusting off their best suit - just in case!

Oh the Joy of Nursing!

(how do I get smiley faces?)
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps it should have been called..... so you think you want to be a HCA? Struck me as a load of cr@p.... sorry, perhaps it will get better..... but my nursing education has taught me to make rapid assessments and that was mine..
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Hi MOO COW

are you a district nurse??? think you may have been my EXCELLENT MENTOR , just to let you know I passed but as yet have not gone to Oz, hoping to go in the summer. So pleased you have joined the site you will make good friends on here and they will help you with any questions you may have.

you can email me or send me a pm on the site if you have any ?'s

love ireland
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:44 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102
watched 5 mins of it as I trained there, Sue the sister from paeds used to be one of my friends, last I heard she had left the hospital.

What about Mrs Fat Ah? is she still there?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 8:46 pm
Living the Dream!

I thought it was really mean of those HCA's to make Sean Hughes see a dead patient on his first day! Bet them two run that ward!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ireland
Hi MOO COW

are you a district nurse??? think you may have been my EXCELLENT MENTOR , just to let you know I passed but as yet have not gone to Oz, hoping to go in the summer. So pleased you have joined the site you will make good friends on here and they will help you with any questions you may have.

you can email me or send me a pm on the site if you have any ?'s

love ireland
HI IRELAND!!!!

Just read your PM - yes it is me! don't know about the excellent mentor bit, think it was a bit ad hoc - I got more info from you I think!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on Passing - Knew you would! Good for you in planning for this summer, I've got my 136 form in front of me ready to go, keep checking and checking it! Argh!! Going grey by the second!!!

Take Care
Moo-cow! x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:16 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi Moo Cow, welcome to BE!

Come on now get that form filled in and sent off! You know how us nurses love paperwork!

Jackie x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Moo Cow, welcome to BE!

Come on now get that form filled in and sent off! You know how us nurses love paperwork!

Jackie x
Thanks Mrs JFW for your welcome

Keep pooing my pants, have I done it right? have I got all the stuff?
Urgh! think I'd rather do some care plans or even worse an INCIDENT FORM!!!
(only joking )

Moo-cow! x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:47 pm
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: So you think you can nurse? OMG!

i really wanted to see it, was it any good?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:51 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi Claire,

I thought it was good.
they have put Janet Steet Porter on the labour suite as she has never had kids
Sean Hughes the comedian is on the childrens ward cos he has never had kids
and Gail Porter is on Medical Emergency Unit.

Janet Stree Porter is the most unsuitable person for nursing you would ever see, Sean Hughes did 2 hours work and wanted a break
Gail Porter is the best, she has really taken to it, she's a natural!

Its on again next week.

jackie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.