To register in all states?

Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:37 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Default To register in all states?

I am unsure what to do due to recent events. I may have to choose between working in Perth or working in QLD. Do I just register with all states? Or just QLD and WA and do I have to send all the same things again as I did with WA or will they pass the information on?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To register in all states?

Originally Posted by Rachie241
I am unsure what to do due to recent events. I may have to choose between working in Perth or working in QLD. Do I just register with all states? Or just QLD and WA and do I have to send all the same things again as I did with WA or will they pass the information on?

Just register in one state and if you need to register in another it is a simple process to complete under the mutual recognition agreement....it only takes a few minutes if you do it at the board offices.

G
Old Feb 28th 2007, 9:46 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Are your plans back on track then Rachie?
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:13 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just register in one state and if you need to register in another it is a simple process to complete under the mutual recognition agreement....it only takes a few minutes if you do it at the board offices.

G
Thank you! You are wonderfull! I was dreading more form filling I have had it up to here I say!
Mwwwaaahhh xx
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:14 pm
Here at last!

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Are your plans back on track then Rachie?
erm yes but only short term not long term now. I am going alone well with the little one but without hubby Will just be a few months out there probably as I dont want to seperate the family....it's a bit crap really but hey ho!
Old Feb 28th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

erm yes but only short term not long term now. I am going alone well with the little one but without hubby Will just be a few months out there probably as I dont want to seperate the family....it's a bit crap really but hey ho!

Ah! but hubby will miss you so much, he'll follow you to the ends of the earth, (even Queensland!)
Old Mar 1st 2007, 8:03 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

That must be a hard decision for you to take - I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do and if you choose Perth I will try to help out if I can

Gillian
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:35 am
Here at last!

Originally Posted by sme
That must be a hard decision for you to take - I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do and if you choose Perth I will try to help out if I can

Gillian
Perth is still my first option and rockingham general may well be the place i work..have made some enquiries so fingers crossed.