British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Nurses, Doctors, and other Medical/Healthcare occupations (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/)
-   -   To register in all states? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/nurses-doctors-other-medical-healthcare-occupations-72/register-all-states-431069/)

OzzieNurse Feb 28th 2007 6:37 am

To register in all states?

I am unsure what to do due to recent events. I may have to choose between working in Perth or working in QLD. Do I just register with all states? Or just QLD and WA and do I have to send all the same things again as I did with WA or will they pass the information on?

Grayling Feb 28th 2007 6:48 am

Re: To register in all states?

Originally Posted by Rachie241 (Post 4463894)
I am unsure what to do due to recent events. I may have to choose between working in Perth or working in QLD. Do I just register with all states? Or just QLD and WA and do I have to send all the same things again as I did with WA or will they pass the information on?

Just register in one state and if you need to register in another it is a simple process to complete under the mutual recognition agreement....it only takes a few minutes if you do it at the board offices.

G

wannabauzzienurse Feb 28th 2007 9:46 am

Originally Posted by Rachie241 (Post 4463894)

Are your plans back on track then Rachie?

OzzieNurse Feb 28th 2007 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Grayling (Post 4463909)
Just register in one state and if you need to register in another it is a simple process to complete under the mutual recognition agreement....it only takes a few minutes if you do it at the board offices.

G

Thank you! You are wonderfull! I was dreading more form filling I have had it up to here I say!
Mwwwaaahhh xx

OzzieNurse Feb 28th 2007 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse (Post 4464417)
Are your plans back on track then Rachie?

erm yes but only short term not long term now. I am going alone:( well with the little one but without hubby:( Will just be a few months out there probably as I dont want to seperate the family....it's a bit crap really but hey ho!

windog Feb 28th 2007 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by Rachie241 (Post 4465979)
erm yes but only short term not long term now. I am going alone:( well with the little one but without hubby:( Will just be a few months out there probably as I dont want to seperate the family....it's a bit crap really but hey ho!

Ah! but hubby will miss you so much, he'll follow you to the ends of the earth, (even Queensland!):D

sme Mar 1st 2007 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Rachie241 (Post 4465979)

That must be a hard decision for you to take - I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do and if you choose Perth I will try to help out if I can:)

Gillian

OzzieNurse Mar 4th 2007 11:35 am

Originally Posted by sme (Post 4468512)
That must be a hard decision for you to take - I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do and if you choose Perth I will try to help out if I can:)

Gillian

Perth is still my first option and rockingham general may well be the place i work..have made some enquiries so fingers crossed.