Redcliffe Nurses

Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

cheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nicecheshiremark is just really nice
Default Re: Redcliffe Nurses

Originally Posted by Fiona67
Surely you have to qualify here before you can apply to qnc? That would mean you cant apply until you qualify in June 2009 because you wont be uk registered and wont have a uk pin number.
Hi Fiona,
Whoops Yeah you are quite right it will be June 2009 at the earliest - I forgot that she said in her question that it would be next year before she qualified.

Mark
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Hello all!
Doing reccie in less than 3 weeks! Really excited now and will let you know how it goes. Mark - where are you?! What have you been up to and have you got any new news. No luck on the house front yet I know its only 2nd week but I am a woman and I want it all NOW!) How goes it with The Mater and have you taken note of what every person on here is saying about the relocation money.
I've been looking at time lines and dont think we will get case officer for another month at least. Never mind, same boat as everybody else. Look forward to hearing some news soon, Lou
Old Feb 26th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

ruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really niceruthnurse is just really nice

Originally Posted by cheshiremark
Hi Ruth,
The QNC nursing licence runs from 30th June to 30th June the following year and cost $90 each year. So if your planning to go next year you are better applying for it after 30th June this year. That will mean your licence will be valid til the 30th June 2009.

Mark
Thanks

Yes as I finish in June 2009 once I got PIN I will apply then, and it will last until June 2010, which would be fine as I want to be out there in Jan 2010... thanks for your help!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

chequer is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Redcliffe Nurses

Originally Posted by Alana and Arrons mum
Hiya!!
Very quick reply cos its nearly 1 am!!
We liked Brighton school and chose it before we moved to Margate then didnt want to move kids again.Humpybong and Scarborough seem ok too but you will get a better feel when you look around them.(I have just done an update which will explain more)
I dont want to get shot down in flames but I personally wouldnt live in Deception Bay-others may disagree(PM me and I will tell you why I feel like that).Margate has some good and not so good areas as does Clontarf and Kippa Ring.We love it here though and know loads of others living locally too who have lived here all their lives.
must go,PM me
Andy
Hi Andy hope you dont mind me sending you a message. we have been looking into moving to oz for a year now. and today i posted our PR visa application!!! I had an interview with QH last year and then an interview by phone with Barbara Taylor (ICU manager at Redcliffe) last year.We are hoping to come to Redcliffe but only know info we have found on the net, so reading yr posts have been great. I have 2 boys, 4 and 6 who think they are going to Humpybong primary because they like the name!!!
The way things stand Barbara wanted to give me a job but wanted me there in Nov 08 at latest. So how things have been left was that I would call her when I had visa. Sorry to hear that Redcliffe dont give relocation as I was hoping!!! from what I read on expats money is going to be a problem. We will be on my salary as my hubby is a primary school teacher and they dont have a demand for them so he is only hoping or some supply.
Sorry its so long, would be very grateful for any other info you can give though. Hear anything bad about the ICU!!??
take care sarah
Old Mar 6th 2008, 6:04 pm

Alana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to beholdAlana and Arrons mum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chequer
Hi Andy hope you dont mind me sending you a message. we have been looking into moving to oz for a year now. and today i posted our PR visa application!!! I had an interview with QH last year and then an interview by phone with Barbara Taylor (ICU manager at Redcliffe) last year.We are hoping to come to Redcliffe but only know info we have found on the net, so reading yr posts have been great. I have 2 boys, 4 and 6 who think they are going to Humpybong primary because they like the name!!!
The way things stand Barbara wanted to give me a job but wanted me there in Nov 08 at latest. So how things have been left was that I would call her when I had visa. Sorry to hear that Redcliffe dont give relocation as I was hoping!!! from what I read on expats money is going to be a problem. We will be on my salary as my hubby is a primary school teacher and they dont have a demand for them so he is only hoping or some supply.
Sorry its so long, would be very grateful for any other info you can give though. Hear anything bad about the ICU!!??
take care sarah
Hello!
I havent heard anything bad so far about ICU-I think its a busy little unit!
We dont find money too much of a problem-not rich but we manage and we only have my wage and Phil works part time as a waiter.We are careful but are loads better off than in the UK.
Humpbong school has a very mixed rep-its not got the best catchment area-I agree its a great name though!!We are looking into private schools at the mo cos I would like Alana to be at high school on the peninsula and thought it might be less traumatic to change her at the beginning of the new school year next year than wait till she starts high school.Will be really sad cos we love Brighton State school.
Good luck with the visa-keep in touch!
Andy