ok...where are all the nurses?

Old May 5th 2006, 6:37 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ok...where are all the nurses?

Originally Posted by mandtooz
well youngest one will be two monday, so was wanting to do something nice, so going to the zoo! hope the weather holds out though - you cant plan anything in uk, role on oz! then at least weekend planning will be a little easier!

just waiting for tea to cook, and just opened the red! what must the recycle man think!!! pmsl

have a lovely hol, it will be strange not seeing you on BE! will be a good break for you, have fun and enjoy the alcohol!
I will have to see if Butlins has an internet cafe and come here for my daily fix. I am really looking forward to the break....wish I could open a bottle of wine tonight...really don't feel like going to work!
You are right, things will be so much easier in oz. We were thinking of having a barbie tomorrow but its not looking good!

I've been watching the sky travel channel, lots of programmes recently about Oz. It looks lovely.....just want to be there!

Jackie x
Old May 5th 2006, 6:50 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I will have to see if Butlins has an internet cafe and come here for my daily fix. I am really looking forward to the break....wish I could open a bottle of wine tonight...really don't feel like going to work!
You are right, things will be so much easier in oz. We were thinking of having a barbie tomorrow but its not looking good!

I've been watching the sky travel channel, lots of programmes recently about Oz. It looks lovely.....just want to be there!

Jackie x

arrr feel for you on nights, fri night not good - mucks up your whole weekend!

at least your on AL next week, do you do permanent nights?

iv stopped my sky subscription so no oz fix for me! lol

have a nice night
Old May 5th 2006, 6:57 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

arrr feel for you on nights, fri night not good - mucks up your whole weekend!

at least your on AL next week, do you do permanent nights?

iv stopped my sky subscription so no oz fix for me! lol

have a nice night
I do the occassional day shifts, but mainly nights. My hubby got rid of our sky in feb as it was too expensive and they rang him up and offered him a basic package for £10 per month so hey ho! as long it has the travel channels I'm very happy!

anyway best get ready for work now! speak again soon mand.

Jackie
Old May 6th 2006, 5:59 am
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

hi wendy, you,have got to go to melbourne (TD1) (me and wendy worked together) you will have these blips . then you can laugh at me in sunny old warrington general fighting with sister smith. its going down hill here, they are shutting theatres to save dosh, im doing a waiting list for spines this afternoon after my half day shift. im having an op on monday and wont get a bed they think, so get the money making in and poop the public. wendy good luck and go, let me know how you are getting on, and if its not for you, you can come home love.
Old May 6th 2006, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

do you know what, i bet its da bitch!!

they really should get a grip its very bad service

hows things mrs jfw?!

course its 'da bitch'

i suppose it didnt help when i phoned a couple of months ago and told them the NMC would never treat members as unprofessionally as they have me!!

got the usual standard crap repling to an email i sent 2 months ago!!!!!! we are currently experiencing a high volume blah blah blah!

even told them i got a job!! still no reg!!
Old May 6th 2006, 7:57 am
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
course its 'da bitch'

i suppose it didnt help when i phoned a couple of months ago and told them the NMC would never treat members as unprofessionally as they have me!!

got the usual standard crap repling to an email i sent 2 months ago!!!!!! we are currently experiencing a high volume blah blah blah!

even told them i got a job!! still no reg!!

what are you doing up this bright and early on a Saturday morning????
Old May 6th 2006, 7:59 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

what are you doing up this bright and early on a Saturday morning????

im off to the zoo!!!!!!!!

have a great day guys

xx
Old May 6th 2006, 11:42 am
lew
Forum Regular

lew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud oflew has much to be proud of

Im still here too just not posting anything as i have ot much to say except that i wish they would hurry up and give us a case officer!!!
Hopefully we will start to hear soon .
hope my next post is to say we have a case officer
Debbie
Old May 6th 2006, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys

Not been on much lately loads going on.
Booked my flight to Adelaide on friday so house sold or not I fly out 29th July
Hope I won't be separated too long from hubby as the adventure doesn't really start until we are both there.

Just wanted to say hi.

Ali
Old May 6th 2006, 4:55 pm
going home!!

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Hi Guys

Not been on much lately loads going on.
Booked my flight to Adelaide on friday so house sold or not I fly out 29th July
Hope I won't be separated too long from hubby as the adventure doesn't really start until we are both there.

Just wanted to say hi.

Ali

HI

wish you were heading qld!

get that house sold, have you had any luck yet?
Old May 6th 2006, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

HI

wish you were heading qld!

get that house sold, have you had any luck yet?
Bless you Sis I'm hoping you come for a visit once we are both settled - think of all those lovely vineyards in the barossa. Reduced the house by 3K to PROVOKE a reaction. Now on for 164,995. When do you think you'll be going I'm gonna miss ********m Send you some karma
Ali x
Old May 6th 2006, 5:08 pm
going home!!

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Bless you Sis I'm hoping you come for a visit once we are both settled - think of all those lovely vineyards in the barossa. Reduced the house by 3K to PROVOKE a reaction. Now on for 164,995. When do you think you'll be going I'm gonna miss ********m Send you some karma
Ali x

arr bless you chuck!

yes deffo visit the vineyards! lol

who knows, should be hearing SOMETHING soon, our solicitor has sent all docs to our buyers sols so i guess we are just waiting on the searchs to come back etc, but havnt had a valuer round yet????? do they do drive by ones on newer houses???

will keep you posted buddy
Old May 7th 2006, 12:20 pm
Living the Dream!

Mand and Alison....are you sisters then? ahhh how nice a family forum!

good luck alison with your house sale!

How was the zoo Mand....?

We're off to Butlins tomorrow but the weather is not looking good, will just have to do indoor activities!
Old May 7th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Mand and Alison....are you sisters then? ahhh how nice a family forum!

good luck alison with your house sale!

How was the zoo Mand....?

We're off to Butlins tomorrow but the weather is not looking good, will just have to do indoor activities!

were all sisters on here

was on an early yesterday and all the kids were in bed, thats why i was on here early x
Old May 7th 2006, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mrs JFW]Mand and Alison....are you sisters then? ahhh how nice a family forum!

PMSL it was a joke similar tastes in tv's and fireplaces.
Dropped the house price by another 3K yesterday as we haven't had any viewers yet.

Enjoy butlins

Ali x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.