It's started !

Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:05 pm
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice
Default Re: It's started !

[QUOTE=RAG62]Apologies all round for the comments (now my past husband!!!) made.He is going through the male menopause!
Normally I'm leaning over his shoulder vetting all his replies but this one slipped in.Now I'm off to the chemist to get him some bromide!
What concerns me is I haven't worked nights for 4yrs so who does he think he has been sleeping with at nights? What a worry !
TTFN
Gill
Well I am surprised by your lack of knowledge! In England it is all to do with the stork coming, but I guess in Oz it is the Kookaburra cant even spell it! Now you have got me worried and I had better start swotting up! And by the way who have you been sleeping with if your wife hasn't done nights for 4 years?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=vivi]
Originally Posted by RAG62
Apologies all round for the comments (now my past husband!!!) made.He is going through the male menopause!
Normally I'm leaning over his shoulder vetting all his replies but this one slipped in.Now I'm off to the chemist to get him some bromide!
What concerns me is I haven't worked nights for 4yrs so who does he think he has been sleeping with at nights? What a worry !
TTFN
Gill
Well I am surprised by your lack of knowledge! In England it is all to do with the stork coming, but I guess in Oz it is the Kookaburra cant even spell it! Now you have got me worried and I had better start swotting up! And by the way who have you been sleeping with if your wife hasn't done nights for 4 years?
NICE to see all the 'heat' on Rich for a change !
... babies .... so loo seats are safe now?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

RAG62 will become famous soon enoughRAG62 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=vivi And by the way who have you been sleeping with if your wife hasn't done nights for 4 years? [/QUOTE]

Don't know the answer to that - I never like to wake her up

Richard
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=RAG62]
Originally Posted by vivi And by the way who have you been sleeping with if your wife hasn't done nights for 4 years? :confused:[/QUOTE

Don't know the answer to that - I never like to wake her up

Richard
I thought you were an accountant ... not SAS???

(In and out without anyone knowing! )
Old Oct 20th 2004, 7:58 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

One-way flights booked for the 10th Jan with Singapore Airlines, to Melbourne!!!!
Stalk me that far ecando!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

primrose will become famous soon enoughprimrose will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
One-way flights booked for the 10th Jan with Singapore Airlines, to Melbourne!!!!
Everythings coming together now for you Caroline, bet you can nearly see that light at the end of the tunnel.

mmmmm with the powers of the internet Ecando can stalk you anywhere!!!!!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by primrose
Everythings coming together now for you Caroline, bet you can nearly see that light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm getting VERY worried about my reputation .....
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ecando
Hi caroline !
Welcome aboard the 'happy' ship heading to Oz !!
Can you imagine putting us lot on a ship!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by glittababe
Can you imagine putting us lot on a ship!

They'd probably torpedo it!
:scared:
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
ok
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi caroline !
Welcome aboard the 'happy' ship heading to Oz !!
Ahh we could always barter with Mr Howard! Threatening to chuck your kids overboard normally gets him moving (plus the kids stay quiet for at least 5 mins)! Its 27 mins past midnight here, and I'm on the expats site!!!!! Its like being in the UK all over again!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by glittababe
Its like being in the UK all over again!
Why?? Are you freezing cold, and soaking wet from the rain!?
Old Oct 20th 2004, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why?? Are you freezing cold, and soaking wet from the rain!?
Don't mention the 'rain'! Had to sit back and laugh when on the news tonight they declared NSW a 'disaster zone' as it had had 2 days of rain!!!! In fairness it's made the river a wee bit higher than normal but we've been in drought here for 5 yrs!!!! We've prayed for this rain then when it comes, people moan and make a huge deal out of it! Hey but at least its not cold here! 29 degrees today with noted showers, same for tomorrow then back to mid 30's for weekend! Hurrahhhh! My kids went from wearing the usual boardies (shorts) every day to suddenly wearing jeans, long sleeved tops and socks! When I asked why my 8 yr old said "but mum its raining like in the UK so it's gonna get cold". Poor kid can still remember the misery of the UK weather!
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

ok
Just remembered you and Laura are going to Melbourne - any idea when yet??
Cas
Old Oct 20th 2004, 9:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by primrose

Thanks Primrose things are nearly there - apart from the little problem of a house to sell ! Have to leave it in the hands of a solicitor - due to chronic lack of buyers the light at the end of the tunnel keeps going out
Cas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.