Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

worried about emigrating

worried about emigrating

Old Sep 11th 2012, 2:51 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: worried about emigrating

How marvelous. I'm going to bring my kids to NZ for an extended holiday.
When we have no money left and nowhere to stay, the British Embassy will take care of me.
I wonder if the Italian one will fly my kids back for me?
Old Sep 11th 2012, 2:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
How marvelous. I'm going to bring my kids to NZ for an extended holiday.
When we have no money left and nowhere to stay, the British Embassy will take care of me.
I wonder if the Italian one will fly my kids back for me?
Or pop over to Baltimore, Chicago or Philidelphia -no questions asked.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:03 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest Pinks I have a lot of time on my hands today. I have a day off work and no errands to run, which means I have time to come up with smarmy responses to your outrageous comments. I stopped taking you seriously a long time ago (page 3 or 4 maybe!) Despite the ridiculous tone of your comments on here I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for keeping me entertained this afternoon. Who knows, I could have ended up being productive and cleaning behind the radiators or something...

I have no idea what you are referring to when you say no one has replied to your comment about "blanket sport". Perhaps that's just Satan playing tricks on my intellect.

"Peace out" :-)
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

pinky2 is an unknown quantity at this point

look you may not believe me but hey thats your perogative, but just check out or infact google it Heading

BBC News - Baltimore invites immigrants - no questions asked dated 14 aug

and secondly
Diversity Roundup: Baltimore Wants Your Immigrants 25 july

Baltimore to immigrants: Welcome in, no questions asked- us news on NBC news.com

what do i gain from lying nothing, who am i - nobody but check out these facts including philly and chicago and others
dont believe me check out the facts for yourselves it does not mean if you dont know that others dont know pse tell me if i am wrong
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pinky2
look you may not believe me but hey thats your perogative, but just check out or infact google it Heading

BBC News - Baltimore invites immigrants - no questions asked dated 14 aug

and secondly
Diversity Roundup: Baltimore Wants Your Immigrants 25 july

Baltimore to immigrants: Welcome in, no questions asked- us news on NBC news.com

what do i gain from lying nothing, who am i - nobody but check out these facts including philly and chicago and others
dont believe me check out the facts for yourselves it does not mean if you dont know that others dont know pse tell me if i am wrong
It would be helpful if you could provide the links to these articles.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

i dont really know how to do a link otherwise i would

but just google those headings

here is something else

The Mining Industry in Australia Opens Doors to Casual Migrants

Posted May 30 2012 by Rob in Regional Australia with 8 Comments

Chris Bowen, Australia’s minister for Immigration and Citizenship recently announced that the first of many Enterprise Migration Agreements (EMA’s) has been implemented. EMA’s are tailored, project-wide migration agreements specifically designed for large scale resource projects and should aid the skills shortages in the mining industry in Australia.

EMA’s are usually negotiated between either the project owner or the prime contractor of the project. The first agreement has been issued to a large scale iron-ore mine in Western Australia and will create jobs for more than 1,700 casual foreign skilled migrants.
< snippity poo. That ole thing called copyright.>

Article from HERE

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 11th 2012 at 11:17 pm. Reason: We come from the land of ice and snow - Led Zepplin
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:31 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

If these counties are letting immigrants in no questions asked then why don't you go there instead? You are clearly a free spirit who likes to wing it with kids in tow. And you have to ask yourself why do they want immigrants so badly? What is so wrong with the place that everyone is leaving and they want foreigners to come in to pick up the slack? Perhaps you are better off in these countries as opposed to NZ where you can't wing it...
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:34 pm
She'll be right

Erm Pinks you said you don't know how to put a link into the thread but you've just put a link in to the Daily Telegraph...
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

why so bitter why cant you just accept the articles and say i am sorry pinky
you were not pulling our leg, as to why they want immigrants i do not know but if you read up you will find out why, just like nz is pushing for migrants so i do know something after all,
people migrate constantly all over the world even if you dont others do

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER TO THOSE THAT HAVE IT
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

i just copy and pasted the articles on aus but i just got heading from google for usa so if that is linking then oh i learned something today
Old Sep 11th 2012, 3:50 pm
She'll be right

I am sorry Pinks, you are right and we are all wrong. Come to NZ, bring your family with you. Don't bother with getting the right visas, just come over and blag it and I'm sure you'll do fine. It wont cost you heaps of money, time and effort to do so, it's actually really easy and not at all a lengthy process. NZ is definitely the land of milk and honey. Everything over there is a breeze. Everyone gets paid high salaries and housing, food, bills and healthcare are all top notch and so cheap. You'll be laughing all the way to the bank with all the spare dollars you have at the end of every month. Your sons will love being torn apart from their friends to go 12,000 miles across the other side of the world where they will be able to do nothing but sit around the house all day with no friends, no education and parents with no jobs. I'm dead certain you will both walk into highly paid and highly skilled job roles as will your sons will walk straight into an apprenticeship. The sun will shine all day every day, never a cloud in the sky in NZ.

Better?
Old Sep 11th 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

phyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud ofphyns has much to be proud of

She'll be right pinky2. I hear there is a secretary shortage in Foxton. Just rock on up to Immigration and tell them you think there is a shortage there and they need your skills and they'll just wave you through.

If they ask any questions just tell them to phone Mr Keys cause he said you're OK.

Love you loads

PS please can someone pass the popcorn.

Last edited by phyns; Sep 11th 2012 at 4:56 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 11th 2012, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pinky2
why so bitter why cant you just accept the articles and say i am sorry pinky
you were not pulling our leg, as to why they want immigrants i do not know but if you read up you will find out why, just like nz is pushing for migrants so i do know something after all,
people migrate constantly all over the world even if you dont others do

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER TO THOSE THAT HAVE IT
I think you will find that immigrants to the USA need a visa, I am happy to be proved wrong.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 6:02 pm
She'll be right

If only NZ took this stance on immigration then Pinky would be good to go. She may even get her flights and visa paid for her and a house courtesy of hard working Kiwi citizens:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-arriving.html
Old Sep 11th 2012, 6:07 pm
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering pinky2, the title of your thread is 'worried' - reading all of your posts i cant see any evidence of worry here, you sound like you have no worries at all. Are you sure this is not a wind up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.