Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Working for NZ council

Working for NZ council

Old May 18th 2019, 6:41 am
Just Joined

Andygall85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working for NZ council

Hi guys . Is there any member out their works for a new Zealand council ?? If so can you answer if
good place to work ?
career opportunities?
career progression?
good working conditions ?
work life balance ?

thanks guys
Old May 18th 2019, 6:56 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Working for NZ council

Originally Posted by Andygall85
Hi guys . Is there any member out their works for a new Zealand council ?? If so can you answer if
good place to work ?
career opportunities?
career progression?
good working conditions ?
work life balance ?

thanks guys
To be honest. This is a bit vague in a way.

Plenty of folk are civil servants. I know several.

Which occupation for starters.
Old May 18th 2019, 7:02 am
Just Joined

Andygall85 is an unknown quantity at this point

No disrespect but don't comment on my post if it isn't relevant to you . This is the 2nd post you've questioned . You must be bored this Saturday evening
Old May 18th 2019, 7:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

No disrespect but don't comment on my post if it isn't relevant to you . This is the 2nd post you've questioned . You must be bored this Saturday evening
OK. Even though this is absolutely my niche and what I know inside out and upside down and so therefore relevant to you, I am out.

Shame really as I am perhaps one of the only people that could have actually advised and helped with this in any way, shape ,size or form. I would have done that from a position of not just myself but from the many tradies , plumbers/gasfitters/drainlayers and also council civil servants & the variety of inspectors that we know, having lived here for a fair time now.

I'll leave it with you.

Best of.

Old May 18th 2019, 9:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

This is the 2nd post you've questioned . You must be bored this Saturday evening
Or perhaps it's simply that BEVS, who gives up a ridiculous amount of time to help others on this forum, was actually looking to help you and asking a pertinent question so that she could do so.

Old May 18th 2019, 10:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You really have no idea how this works do you? If there was one person on the NZ forum guaranteed to provide good info on areas to live, plumbing jobs and contacts, and local council employment.... ah well, too late now.