Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wiz'n'Ton in the UK's Woman Magazine

Wiz'n'Ton in the UK's Woman Magazine

Old Jun 21st 2008, 7:50 pm
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wiz'n'Ton in the UK's Woman Magazine

Finally our true media potential has been recognised as Mr & Mrs Wiz'n'Ton are this week in the UK's 'Woman' magazine in a 1 page piece on our move to ChCh!

Obviously their circulation has doubled, and they've had to order a reprint, (obviously ) and it will only be a matter of minutes before we get the call from the Beeb to head their new breakfast show.

I am sure the only reason they haven't already is cos they are negotiating with the banks to secure an overdraft big enough to cover our fee!

Apparently it reads OK, (so say the parents) so we look forward to seeing it when they post it out to us.

Ahhh... fame at last...
Old Jun 21st 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wiz'n'Ton in the UK's Woman Magazine

We look forward to it when you post it on here! But in the mean time, how are you going to be able to do your daily task without the fear of being mob by the hoards? Your Pac n' Save shopping for one? Hey, maybe your fame will get you freebies! Preferential bookings at restaurants!! Upgrades on flight tickets!!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

When you say "this week" is that end of week 20th June or end of week 27th June? Nearly got thrown out of corner shop looking for the article
Old Jun 24th 2008, 6:25 pm
Chocoholic

Yummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by j19fmm
When you say "this week" is that end of week 20th June or end of week 27th June? Nearly got thrown out of corner shop looking for the article
Yeah, let me know so i can go round to the shop and buy it!

Bloody nosy bugger, me lol
xx
Old Jun 24th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yummy_Mummy
Yeah, let me know so i can go round to the shop and buy it!

Bloody nosy bugger, me lol
xx
Oh goody another nosy bugger
Old Jun 24th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

Well I was being a real cheapskate! I tried to look at the article online, but couldn't find the magazine at all! Saw every other one with "Woman" in the title but not plain old "Woman".

So I'll put my hand in my pocket and get down to WHSmiths tomorrow!!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Surely this is blatant advertising?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:50 pm

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Soz - should have been a bit more precise - it was in last week's one, out on the 16th. I should have a copy here sometime soon so will scan and post it up.

I surfed the net looking for it too - and they don't have Woman online cos all us cheapscates would never go and buy one, the clever wee buggers!

Ah well, our 5 minutes of fame lasted just that and we are yesterdays news. I shall have to been dreams of international stardom on hold now, and go back to pinning my hopes on that elusive lotto win

Cheers!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Awesom,can't wait to read it

Helen
Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:45 am
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Soz - should have been a bit more precise - it was in last week's one, out on the 16th. I should have a copy here sometime soon so will scan and post it up.

I surfed the net looking for it too - and they don't have Woman online cos all us cheapscates would never go and buy one, the clever wee buggers!

Ah well, our 5 minutes of fame lasted just that and we are yesterdays news. I shall have to been dreams of international stardom on hold now, and go back to pinning my hopes on that elusive lotto win

Cheers!
Congrats on your five mins of Fame Andy, but i feel for you, I too was discarded after a week or 2, my wedding was featured in Wedding and Home, 17 years ago, sadly I am no longer remembered
But at least we can say, we felt that fame........
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 9:57 pm

Just a quick follow up to say that we got it through the post the other day and a bad but readable pic of it is on our blog, a link to which is over

<--------- here
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:31 pm
Chocoholic

Yummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to allYummy_Mummy is a name known to all

Yippeeeee

Us nosy buggers have been waiting soooo long for this hahah

Thanks
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for sharing, Wiz'n'Ton, hope you were paid a disgusting amount of money for it!!!!!