Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Will my wireless laptop render me impotent?

Will my wireless laptop render me impotent?

Old Jun 29th 2007, 1:39 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my wireless laptop render me impotent?

Originally Posted by bro69
Based on the amount of time you spend on this site they must be shrinking by the day.

I'll put mine in your mouth that might shut you up.
Congratulations bro69 - you are the very first person to make it onto my 'ignore' list.

Idiot
Old Jun 29th 2007, 2:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

For the record Wiz averages 1.65 posts a day
Bro69 1.62 posts a day.

I'd say there wasn't a lot in it. Will this render them both impotent?

edited here...........

As both user names are currently logged into the BE arcade together, my bet is on boredom at work.

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 29th 2007 at 5:59 am. Reason: wind up merchants LOL
Old Jun 29th 2007, 2:19 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by justinthyme
Wi-Fi dangers:

"you have a large number of various effects like chromosome damage, you have impact on the concentration capacity and decrease in short term memory, increases in the number of cancer incidences," said Professor Olle Johansson of the Karolinska Institute in Sweden. " on Panorama

Sitting in a Wi-Fi hotspot (i.e. where you are able to recieve wi-fi). for one year is equivalent to 20 minutes mobile phone use according to the UK government.
The real danger is, apparently, to younger children who's skulls are less thick. So, maybe it's not a good idea to run a transmitter in the kids bedroom and probably not a good idea to let them us the laptop on their laps either.

I have to say that having worked on microwave 'radio' equipment whilst in the forces many years ago I've never believed the government and industries claims that transmissions from mobiles 'won't harm you'.
And the average 20 minutes of mobile phone use is the equivalent of 20 minutes wasted time and walking into/driving into/annoying other people.