Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Just found this picture of me and Charlie. Taken in Mexico in 1998
How did you manage to pull her??!!
Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Just found this picture of me and Charlie. Taken in Mexico in 1998
We want a photo of you and Ting Tong (well before Dudley ran off with her!)

Old Nov 10th 2006, 8:29 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
How did you manage to pull her??!!
She stalked me

In the end I gave in

Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:01 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

OOO wedding ones! I love wedding photos, everyone always looks so happy.
The first one is me and my brother and the second is DH and me
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-th_meandjoff_1.jpg   Who are you talking to?-th_lloyd_mestairs2_1.jpg  
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:02 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

MMM one extreme to the other - I got the thumbnail - thing - but they are tiny!! ho hum
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
MMM one extreme to the other - I got the thumbnail - thing - but they are tiny!! ho hum
Yeah dammit! We want big photos - stop teasing!!!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice chest.............

Hey Jack, so what's the medal on the chest for?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:37 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice chest.............

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Hey Jack, so what's the medal on the chest for?
Oh there's another 3 to add to that one

Mostly sunbathing medals for Bosnia, Iraq and Kosova
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
OOO wedding ones! I love wedding photos, everyone always looks so happy.
The first one is me and my brother and the second is DH and me
You get married at the RSA?
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

You get married at the RSA?
Republic of South Africa????????
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Paladin
Republic of South Africa????????
Note the preposition 'at'. not 'in'. Silly.
Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Note the preposition 'at'. not 'in'. Silly.

That would be RSO then!!!!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:57 am
Account Closed

That would be RSO then!!!!

Probably.

Old Nov 10th 2006, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Probably.

Royal Services Organization ???? Jack???? Help????
Old Nov 10th 2006, 10:02 am
Account Closed

Royal Services Organization ???? Jack???? Help????
Ah. In NZ there are these really nice (honest ) 'bars' called the RSL (Return Services League) where really nice people hang out who never try to beat anyone up. They are very nicely decorated and you can have an interesting converstaion with all the patrons.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.