Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:37 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who are you talking to?

Post pics of yourselves so we know who we are talking to

This is us Jack (the good looking one ), Charlie (the lucky one), Louis (Planko) and Olivia (Liv).

These are about 3 weeks old and taken in Egypt.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-me1.jpg   Who are you talking to?-livchaz2.jpg   Who are you talking to?-louis1.jpg   Who are you talking to?-me-.jpg   Who are you talking to?-liv.jpg  

Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:45 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

Couldn't possibly show you me, I have aged a good fifteen years since landing here.
Stress is not good for your looks ... saying that I don't have any wrinkles unlike some expats I have met :scared:
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Post pics of yourselves so we know who we are talking to

This is us Jack (the good looking one ), Charlie (the lucky one), Louis (Planko) and Olivia (Liv).

These are about 3 weeks old and taken in Egypt.
Thought I would join you then. This is us ( Chris and Julie) and our dog Mitch. He came from Blighty too. Sorry about the size pretty crap at this type of thing.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-pb060060.jpg  
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:48 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizard
Thought I would join you then. This is us ( Chris and Julie) and our dog Mitch. He came from Blighty too. Sorry about the size pretty crap at this type of thing.
Chris you need to sort your garden out mate. Its all overgrown

Good pic.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sky
Couldn't possibly show you me, I have aged a good fifteen years since landing here.
Stress is not good for your looks ... saying that I don't have any wrinkles unlike some expats I have met :scared:
So you no longer look like Uma Thurman then?

I am not talking to you again then
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

Chris you need to sort your garden out mate. Its all overgrown

Good pic.
Had the strimmer out since then.
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:53 am
Banned

Had the strimmer out since then.
Looks lovely there mate. Where is it?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

OK.........you asked for it so..............

here it is......................!
Attached Images  
Old Nov 4th 2006, 8:58 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
OK.........you asked for it so..............

here it is......................!

I love you Nice Guy, have you seen my avatar of Princess Margaret.....
So, wanna come round some time?.....
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
I love you Nice Guy, have you seen my avatar of Princess Margaret.....
So, wanna come round some time?.....
karonious........Really.........I'll have you know I am a very happily married man!

What time shall I arrive?????
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Looks lovely there mate. Where is it?
On our friends land near Whakatane. You also have these to look forward to. The fantastic Wetas.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-p1140477.jpg  
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:07 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
karonious........Really.........I'll have you know I am a very happily married man!

What time shall I arrive?????
Best we arrange something that will mean nothing to others..... ( I guess I'm happily married too.....)OK I've got it, you know the country far better than I do ..I will meet you in AUCKLAND).....I think that was quite secretive, don't you?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

And also if you move out here you will have to endure being places like this on Christmas day.
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-pc310451.jpg  
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:15 am
Banned

And also if you move out here you will have to endure being places like this on Christmas day.
OMG where is that?
Old Nov 4th 2006, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

OMG where is that?
on the east cape one and half hours south of Whakatane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.