Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who are you talking to?

Who are you talking to?

Old Nov 8th 2006, 9:22 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who are you talking to?

I'm enjoying looking at you all immensely but does nobody feel worried about offering up their face on the WORLD WIDE web? :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
I'm enjoying looking at you all immensely but does nobody feel worried about offering up their face on the WORLD WIDE web? :scared:
Yes thats why we don't post photos. Happy to look at other people's photos
As I said before, I look forward to meeting everyone at a BE meet up in NZ when we go on a reccie or when we arrive.
H.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Not bothered! Although I draw the line at posting saucy bedroom snaps! :scared:

Dave
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

OK-how the hell do you get your thumbnail things onto a post?
I'm crap at a lot of things but computers..... well. Please help!
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
OK-how the hell do you get your thumbnail things onto a post?
I'm crap at a lot of things but computers..... well. Please help!
Click on Manage Attachments box below where you type your reply, then follow obvious instructions to upload file from your computer! Keep pic size under 1MB though.

Dave
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paladin
Although I draw the line at posting saucy bedroom snaps! :scared:

Dave
Thats a lie !!!

He's always doing it. Check out this site here ...#..**.com he's the one with the ##@@@*** in his *##
Old Nov 8th 2006, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Thats a lie !!!

He's always doing it. Check out this site here ...#..**.com he's the one with the ##@@@*** in his *##
Hello Jack! How are you today?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:08 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Jack! How are you today?
Top of the World. And you?

PS Cooking so am popping in and out
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Top of the World. And you?

PS Cooking so am popping in and out
You won't be top of the world come next January! You'll be on the BOTTOM.

I'm OK, if a bit p@££%& off because I haven't got too much to say on the neg thread, time and space must be making me forget the awfulness. What are you cooking?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:27 pm
Banned

You won't be top of the world come next January! You'll be on the BOTTOM.

I'm OK, if a bit p@££%& off because I haven't got too much to say on the neg thread, time and space must be making me forget the awfulness. What are you cooking?
Thia coconut curry
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:42 pm
Account Closed

Thia coconut curry
Yum. Any meat, fish or veg in there, or just coconuts?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:48 pm
Banned

Yum. Any meat, fish or veg in there, or just coconuts?
Chicken, onions and peppers

Its a recipe I got off an ex-girlfriend, Ting-Tong (bitch ran off with some bloke called Dudley ). But its a nice dinner all the same
Old Nov 8th 2006, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats a lie !!!

Bar***rd! You promised not to tell !!!

Old Nov 10th 2006, 6:48 am
Banned

Just found this picture of me and Charlie. Taken in Mexico in 1998
Attached Thumbnails Who are you talking to?-us.gif  
Old Nov 10th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Just found this picture of me and Charlie. Taken in Mexico in 1998
Hottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(NO! not you Jack!! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.