Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Who has had a career change since arriving?

Who has had a career change since arriving?

Old Aug 24th 2007, 2:38 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who has had a career change since arriving?

Melanie was materials manager for a manufacturing firm in the UK. She got an admin job at the Commmerce Commission then gave that up to train as a primary school teacher
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

maysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura about

was senior engineering manager for large pharmceutical company and now production supervisor for fertilizer company... looking to buy a flooring/carpet company though

camilla retrained in the uk as a primary school teacher after 12 years in sales. is working in nz as a teacher same job but very different here, much more relaxed
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
I was a special needs teacher in the Uk, now I'm a farmer! It's a bit of a change! Now my 'kids' are cows
thought kids were baby goats
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

I was self employed in the Uk now I turn tricks on street corners for $4 ago, big money here for a pakeha.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:32 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm staying in my same field, but have got a well overdue promotion and kick up the ladder.

Hubby is going to leave the plastics injection moulding industry and be a part-time musician, and part-time house-hubby.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

lizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud oflizard has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Maz
I'm staying in my same field, but have got a well overdue promotion and kick up the ladder.

Hubby is going to leave the plastics injection moulding industry and be a part-time musician, and part-time house-hubby.
fantastic music scene here, he will make a fortune.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

scubaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lenmil
Hope you don't mind me contacting you through this thread, I saw you were a jeweller/ goldsmith in NZ before returning to UK, we are heading to NZ in 3 weeks and my OH wants to go back to silversmithing when we get there I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
Cheers