Reload this Page >

When was your " think I've settled" moment

When was your " think I've settled" moment

Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:14 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: When was your " think I've settled" moment

Originally Posted by Justcol
I guess when I met the kiwi woman who is now my wife 3 years ago.
I was pretty ok before that, thought about going back briefly when it went to custard with the ex but think
I really just wanted a hug from my mum.
That's good to read. Am pleased for you. We would all just want others to have happy lives after all, whatever that takes. I'm glad you've been able to restart your life. Hopefully you'll be seeing your Mum and son sometime soon too.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 11:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Mark Smith has opened a 'Home Brewing' thread HERE for those that wish to chat further about this.
It may attract Home Brewers from around the BE world.

I may chuck some of the off-topic posts in there.

The "I've think I've settled" moment or not as the case may be.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 12:24 am
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

You can put my comments about my dads wine anywhere you like BEVS.

I have not had that moment yet. I do feel quite settled but not a relaxed type of settled.
Old Mar 10th 2014, 9:03 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

I daren't think thoughts of being settled because every time I get close Mrs. Charismatic decides an alternate furniture arrangement would be preferable or starts talking about "knocking through" walls (which usually just ends with decorating).

It's only been 10 years though, you can't rush these things.