British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   What's in your man's trousers????? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/whats-your-mans-trousers-473653/)

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:28 am

Re: What's in your man's trousers?????

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182809)
:rofl::rofl:

God I wish I had been fly on the wall! Not being a perv, honest! :p

Definitely a "You've been framed" moment.:D

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 5182825)
PERV!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why no photos of the event unfolding so to speak Adie?

So sorry my dear, but I didn't think there would be room for a weta and a long lens in my trousers. :D

Adie

P2L Aug 14th 2007 5:23 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5182299)
Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh. I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!" Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Adie but that is the funniest thing I've read on here in ages ..........I've got face ache, I've laughed sooooo much

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:

Jac did you laugh first or do the 'concerned'wife bit?? I know which one I would have !!!!

BTW can you get counselling for Wetas??!!! :p

Colin in the middle Aug 14th 2007 5:40 am

One word is woosie (think thats how its spelt :unsure:)

Wait until you find a white tail spider in your clothes or beds! There are no poisonous spiders in New Zealand but this one prays on other spiders and if you get bitten you will know about it. Depends on how your body reacts but its like have Flu and you body will ache for days afterwards.

Yep been bitten twice by one and well you dont know until you notice the swelling and feel like crap. They like dry warm houses and if you have a spider problem you going to have a white tail feeding off them.:ohmy:

Oh and in Wanaka the place has outbraeaks of Red Back spiders mostly coming over with the Aussie tourists to Queenstown. :eek:

Yup NZ got to luv it :rofl:

spackster Aug 14th 2007 5:42 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 5185880)
Sorry Adie but that is the funniest thing I've read on here in ages ..........I've got face ache, I've laughed sooooo much

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:

Jac did you laugh first or do the 'concerned'wife bit?? I know which one I would have !!!!

BTW can you get counselling for Wetas??!!! :p

Once I had stopped screaming at the dog and cat to stop chasing the bloody thing around the kitchen, I too could not stop laughing. No concerned wife bit at all!:lol:

P2L Aug 14th 2007 6:44 am

Hey Adie

Could you imagine if the tables were turned. I would of course do the concerned husband bit;). Purely because death would be a slow and painful affair.

NOT LIKELY. I would p*ss myself silly. Death would be a small price to pay to see that.

I love her really.

P2L Aug 14th 2007 6:46 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 5186042)
Hey Adie

Could you imagine if the tables were turned. I would of course do the concerned husband bit;). Purely because death would be a slow and painful affair.
too right it would be :mad:
NOT LIKELY. I would p*ss myself silly. Death would be a small price to pay to see that.
It can be arranged my darling!!:p

I love her really.

:wub:

danny.f Aug 14th 2007 7:30 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5182759)
Well he's having a shower before he comes anywhere near me tonight. And as for un-zipping, no-way, never.:D:D

Jac

Girl-don't you read your posts before you put em on??:rofl::rofl:

spackster Aug 14th 2007 7:34 am

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 5186145)
Girl-don't you read your posts before you put em on??:rofl::rofl:

You dirty minded git!!!!!:eek:

danny.f Aug 14th 2007 7:38 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5186159)
You dirty minded git!!!!!:eek:

Don told me when I got in-bloody well funny-pissed meself laughin!

spackster Aug 14th 2007 7:41 am

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 5186176)
Don told me when I got in-bloody well funny-pissed meself laughin!

Thought that might tickle your fancy.:D

karonious Aug 14th 2007 7:54 am

I particularly liked the thought of a 'trouser weta' and a 'bed weta' as mentioned on the phone the other night. :rofl::thumbsup:

Jac&Adie Aug 14th 2007 8:25 am

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 5186214)
I particularly liked the thought of a 'trouser weta' and a 'bed weta' as mentioned on the phone the other night. :rofl::thumbsup:

Oy! the less stories about me and 'Trouser Weta's' the better. Thnk you very much :D Thats not a reputation I particully want.

karonious Aug 14th 2007 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5186323)
Oy! the less stories about me and 'Trouser Weta's' the better. Thnk you very much :D Thats not a reputation I particully want.

Funny though :rofl:

lardyl Aug 14th 2007 8:50 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5186323)

was it squintin at ya on account of its "one eye"???

/blushes and backs into a corner/