British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   What's in your man's trousers????? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/whats-your-mans-trousers-473653/)

spackster Aug 13th 2007 8:02 am

What's in your man's trousers?????

3 Attachment(s)
Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh;). I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!":ohmy: Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 8:07 am

Re: What's in your man's trousers?????

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm squealing for him !!!:cry_smile:

What the hell is it?

Andrew Cross Aug 13th 2007 8:08 am

Reminds me of an incident my husband had a few years back. We were driving along and he scratched his thigh, then came a 'what the *!?%'...we pulled over and he opened his jeans and pulled them down abit, inside was a squashed up moth that must have gotten inside when they were on the line. I laughed till I cried..:lol:

spackster Aug 13th 2007 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5182312)
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm squealing for him !!!:cry_smile:

What the hell is it?

Well, after some research we came to the conclusion that it was New Zealand crabs!:rofl::rofl:
No, sorry it is a Wellington Tree Weta.

lardyl Aug 13th 2007 8:31 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5182329)
Well, after some research we came to the conclusion that it was New Zealand crabs!:rofl::rofl:
No, sorry it is a Wellington Tree Weta.

you know that "antics with animals" is frowned upon even in Wellington???? :rofl:

RedMonsk Aug 13th 2007 8:42 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5182299)
Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh;). I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!":ohmy: Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

OMG! :eek: Bet he danced around a lot. I know I bloody would! :eek:

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 8:45 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182426)
OMG! :eek: Bet he danced around a lot. I know I bloody would! :eek:

Danced ??? I would have dropped dead !!

We had ants in the bed the other night ... should have heard me :eek: Now I sleep with one eye open :rofl:

lardyl Aug 13th 2007 8:50 am

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5182431)

We had ants in the bed the other night ... should have heard me :eek: Now I sleep with one eye open :rofl:

sorry to go OT, but Michelle did you get my PM from last night?? LL

RedMonsk Aug 13th 2007 8:51 am

And it's bigger than what is in my man's trousers!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SarahB Aug 13th 2007 8:54 am

We were inundated with ants in our rental property.... I hate them! Had a few episodes with ants here in our house but not as bad as the last house. I guarantee if I leave any food around or crumbs in the floor they are all over it later on.... with small kids thats difficult... I have to keep the floors really clean. I think my hatred of ants goes back to when I was a nipper and a real tomboy and used to get bitten by ants all the time.

spackster Aug 13th 2007 8:56 am

Originally Posted by lardyl (Post 5182395)
you know that "antics with animals" is frowned upon even in Wellington???? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

spackster Aug 13th 2007 9:01 am

I think Adie would have done if not for the praying mantis incident when we were in Auckland.;)

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 9:13 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5182478)
I think Adie would have done if not for the praying mantis incident when we were in Auckland.;)

Do spill ;)

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 9:16 am

Originally Posted by lardyl (Post 5182452)
sorry to go OT, but Michelle did you get my PM from last night?? LL

No I won't pour jelly down myself again!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:;):p

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 9:16 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182454)
And it's bigger than what is in my man's trousers!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

RedMonsk Aug 13th 2007 9:19 am

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5182536)
ROFLMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:

MAO?

Sooo glad my husband never reads these postings! :eek:

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 9:29 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182546)
MAO?

Sooo glad my husband never reads these postings! :eek:

My Arse Off ;) Mine never does neither! Good job really .. although he does ask what I'm :rofl: at

:eek:

ask me no questions, I tell thee no lies .... :cool: :D

RedMonsk Aug 13th 2007 9:36 am

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 5182591)
My Arse Off ;) Mine never does neither! Good job really .. although he does ask what I'm :rofl: at

:eek:

ask me no questions, I tell thee no lies .... :cool: :D

Mine drives me mad, standing over my shoulder asking - what's being said!! If you're interested, read it for yourself! :mad:

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 9:41 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182621)

Mine drives me mad, standing over my shoulder asking - what's being said!! If you're interested, read it for yourself! :mad:

:mad::rofl:

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 9:49 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182621)

Here he is, a real live hubby reading the post's on expats :D

Well I'm back up and about now, fully recovered from the shock and horror. :unsure: That was a strange moment. I had no idea there something alive in my trousers (well I am married :p) I thought it was a twig that had got caught in them on the washing line. so I stuck my hand in to get it out, and the thing grabbed hold of me hand (at least it didn't grab something else :blink:) so I whipped it out quickly (my hand that is) and found a big brown thing attached to my finger. which I then flicked across the kitchen, much to Jac's horror

And my first thought - where's the camera :D:D

SarahB Aug 13th 2007 9:58 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5182677)

Well I'm back up and about now, fully recovered from the shock and horror. :unsure: That was a strange moment. I had no idea there something alive in my trousers (well I am married :p) I thought it was a twig that had got caught in them on the washing line. so I stuck my hand in to get it out, and the thing grabbed hold of me hand (at least it didn't grab something else :blink:) so I whipped it out quickly (my hand that is) and found a big brown thing attached to my finger. which I then flicked across the kitchen, much to Jac's horror

Oh no..... going through that would give me nightmares for weeks!!! :rofl:

Am Loolah Aug 13th 2007 10:05 am

Originally Posted by SarahB (Post 5182711)
Oh no..... going through that would give me nightmares for weeks!!! :rofl:

Ewwwwwww - that's horrific?! Good excuse to never unzip him yourself Jac, what lurks beneath and all that? Has he flossed and disinfected since?:blink:

garryhg Aug 13th 2007 10:10 am

omg

can't wait to show garry that one.guessing he will be putting light on in morning to get dressed now:blink:

we had problems with ants to in our rental,went to hardware shop (spillers in howick)and they recommended the robocan,cost about $89 dollars.........

went home put it in living room, by the end of that day ants were gone.......
releases spray every so often,and apparently makes the air hostile for any insects especially ants,cockroaches ,flies, wasps,.....

really works moths and flies come in when doors are open and then half an hour later you find them lying dead.........

does not harm pets or children.....well worth the money.........
i'm freaky when it comes to things that crawl......

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 5182734)
Ewwwwwww - that's horrific?! Good excuse to never unzip him yourself Jac, what lurks beneath and all that? Has he flossed and disinfected since?:blink:

Well he's having a shower before he comes anywhere near me tonight. And as for un-zipping, no-way, never.:D:D

Jac

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5182759)
Well he's having a shower before he comes anywhere near me tonight. And as for un-zipping, no-way, never.:D:D

She need to worry tho, If i feel anything 'Unusual' down there from now on, the trousers are coming off, and I don't care where I am :lol:

UKNZAUS Aug 13th 2007 10:16 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5182773)
She need to worry tho, If i feel anything 'Unusual' down there from now on, the trousers are coming off, and I don't care where I am :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Am Loolah Aug 13th 2007 10:17 am

Not without full armed combat gear on and definately a pair of marigolds:sneaky:

RedMonsk Aug 13th 2007 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie (Post 5182677)

God I wish I had been fly on the wall! Not being a perv, honest! :p

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:26 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 5182784)
Not without full armed combat gear on and definately a pair of marigolds:sneaky:

And a can of extra strong fly spray!!!!!!

Jac

Am Loolah Aug 13th 2007 10:26 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182809)

PERV!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why no photos of the event unfolding so to speak Adie?

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:28 am

Originally Posted by RedMonsk (Post 5182809)

Definitely a "You've been framed" moment.:D

Jac&Adie Aug 13th 2007 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 5182825)
PERV!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why no photos of the event unfolding so to speak Adie?

So sorry my dear, but I didn't think there would be room for a weta and a long lens in my trousers. :D

Adie

P2L Aug 14th 2007 5:23 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5182299)
Well there I was just starting to cook dinner, with Adie standing there scratching his upper thigh. I thought that maybe his psoriasis was playing him up. Anyhow he then undone his zip and I thought "hello, you don't half pick your moments!!" Next thing I know he has hand in his trousers, fiddling. Then a high pitched squeal and Adie standing there flicking his hand about in the air like a demented chicken. Then, there on the floor was this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Adie but that is the funniest thing I've read on here in ages ..........I've got face ache, I've laughed sooooo much

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:

Jac did you laugh first or do the 'concerned'wife bit?? I know which one I would have !!!!

BTW can you get counselling for Wetas??!!! :p

Colin in the middle Aug 14th 2007 5:40 am

One word is woosie (think thats how its spelt :unsure:)

Wait until you find a white tail spider in your clothes or beds! There are no poisonous spiders in New Zealand but this one prays on other spiders and if you get bitten you will know about it. Depends on how your body reacts but its like have Flu and you body will ache for days afterwards.

Yep been bitten twice by one and well you dont know until you notice the swelling and feel like crap. They like dry warm houses and if you have a spider problem you going to have a white tail feeding off them.:ohmy:

Oh and in Wanaka the place has outbraeaks of Red Back spiders mostly coming over with the Aussie tourists to Queenstown. :eek:

Yup NZ got to luv it :rofl:

spackster Aug 14th 2007 5:42 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 5185880)
Sorry Adie but that is the funniest thing I've read on here in ages ..........I've got face ache, I've laughed sooooo much

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:

Jac did you laugh first or do the 'concerned'wife bit?? I know which one I would have !!!!

BTW can you get counselling for Wetas??!!! :p

Once I had stopped screaming at the dog and cat to stop chasing the bloody thing around the kitchen, I too could not stop laughing. No concerned wife bit at all!:lol:

P2L Aug 14th 2007 6:44 am

Hey Adie

Could you imagine if the tables were turned. I would of course do the concerned husband bit;). Purely because death would be a slow and painful affair.

NOT LIKELY. I would p*ss myself silly. Death would be a small price to pay to see that.

I love her really.

P2L Aug 14th 2007 6:46 am

Originally Posted by kev&sarah (Post 5186042)
Hey Adie

Could you imagine if the tables were turned. I would of course do the concerned husband bit;). Purely because death would be a slow and painful affair.
too right it would be :mad:
NOT LIKELY. I would p*ss myself silly. Death would be a small price to pay to see that.
It can be arranged my darling!!:p

I love her really.

:wub:

danny.f Aug 14th 2007 7:30 am

Jac

Girl-don't you read your posts before you put em on??:rofl::rofl:

spackster Aug 14th 2007 7:34 am

Originally Posted by danny.f (Post 5186145)
Girl-don't you read your posts before you put em on??:rofl::rofl:

You dirty minded git!!!!!:eek:

danny.f Aug 14th 2007 7:38 am

Originally Posted by spackster (Post 5186159)
You dirty minded git!!!!!:eek:

Don told me when I got in-bloody well funny-pissed meself laughin!