Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We're going to take the plunge!!

We're going to take the plunge!!

Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: We're going to take the plunge!!

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Hi there Gaynor and welcome to this little corner of the cyber world.

We are normally just outside of Nelson, Top of the South Island but are presently sunning ourselves in Bournemouth UK .

I wouldn't have parted with my beloved cats either. We brought them out with us and they have a wonderful life here.

I spose it is all a bit daunting but once you are here, I 'spect you'll find it was all worth it. Plenty of folk here to help and support along the way.

Karma for your assignment
I need karma for this assignment :curse: Thanks for the warm welcome, how long have you lived in NZ? How long are you in England for, is it good to be back? We are just trying to be positive as we know it's what we want deep down and our daughters will have a better life but there's that little bit wanting to stay because of our families but like they have said they can visit and there are such things as the phone, web cams and computers!! Some friends of ours have just announced yesterday that they have applied in secret and have been accepted!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Avid
Yes I live in Wellington and am here on a year's visitor visa.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to stay longer

Have you taken family out with you? How are you finding it? I know deep down it's the right thing to do! but scared at the same time. By being involved within this forum is helping. Can you recommend any places to avoid and ones that are welcoming and also have good hospitals x
Old Sep 12th 2007, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Maz
Welcome to the site Gaynor! Have some more karma (those little blue boxes under your name).
Thanks for the karma, I need it know so god knows what I'll be like when things get rolling, but I suppose it's making the decision to go is the hardest You seem to be travelling a bit what are you upto