Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Waitangi Day Casualty

Waitangi Day Casualty

Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:31 pm

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Waitangi Day Casualty

I got so blinkin burnt, I now have lips thats gonna make most trout envious.

so remember to slip, slap, slop and get jiggy wiv it
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waitangi Day Casualty

Originally Posted by dreamfish

Hmm, havent yet seen that slogan used on the telly for the sun awareness ad campaign
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:42 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
Hmm, havent yet seen that slogan used on the telly for the sun awareness ad campaign

Tsk tsk Katie. Mind you I can talk, didn't put on enough sunblock at the races, and didn't reapply Made up for it on Wednesday, as you saw, wore long-sleeved top and jeans, with wide-brimmed hat. No sunblock needed.

Hope you heal up soon!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:33 am

Originally Posted by irnbru14
havent got telly yet so i am excused

would be a very interesting campaign if they were telling us all to get jiggy wid it

try and stop me!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

I'm totally understand how you are feeling, today we went to goat island snokeling...I was very very carefull today and even put the sun tan lotion on before I put the bikini on to avoid those missed around the straps!!!
But....... I seem to have missed my left bum cheack!!!!!!!! Damm its sore, can hardly sit down!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by jueinnz
I'm totally understand how you are feeling, today we went to goat island snokeling...I was very very carefull today and even put the sun tan lotion on before I put the bikini on to avoid those missed around the straps!!!
But....... I seem to have missed my left bum cheack!!!!!!!! Damm its sore, can hardly sit down!!!
LMAO eeyyyyyyy i bet that hurts (sorry to larf) - I have done that once before (many moons ago when I actually had butt cheeks - now I have something resembling a big bean bag)
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO eeyyyyyyy i bet that hurts (sorry to larf) - I have done that once before (many moons ago when I actually had butt cheeks - now I have something resembling a big bean bag)
Right now I'm wishing I didn't have bum cheecks either...saw some massive snapper today they were..............this big.................................... .If you can get the drift!!!