British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Waitangi Day Casualty (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/waitangi-day-casualty-512696/)

dreamfish Feb 7th 2008 11:31 pm

Waitangi Day Casualty

I got so blinkin burnt, I now have lips thats gonna make most trout envious.

so remember to slip, slap, slop and get jiggy wiv it :wub:

irnbru14 Feb 7th 2008 11:56 pm

Re: Waitangi Day Casualty

Originally Posted by dreamfish (Post 5902184)

Hmm, havent yet seen that slogan used on the telly for the sun awareness ad campaign :rofl:

Maz Feb 8th 2008 12:42 am

Originally Posted by irnbru14 (Post 5902255)
Hmm, havent yet seen that slogan used on the telly for the sun awareness ad campaign :rofl:

:rofl:

Tsk tsk Katie. ;) Mind you I can talk, didn't put on enough sunblock at the races, and didn't reapply :eek: Made up for it on Wednesday, as you saw, wore long-sleeved top and jeans, with wide-brimmed hat. No sunblock needed. :thumbup:

Hope you heal up soon!

dreamfish Feb 8th 2008 1:33 am

Originally Posted by irnbru14 (Post 5902255)

havent got telly yet :unsure: so i am excused :D

would be a very interesting campaign if they were telling us all to get jiggy wid it :eek:

try and stop me!!!

jueinnz Feb 8th 2008 7:25 am

Originally Posted by dreamfish (Post 5902184)

I'm totally understand how you are feeling, today we went to goat island snokeling...I was very very carefull today and even put the sun tan lotion on before I put the bikini on to avoid those missed around the straps!!!
But....... I seem to have missed my left bum cheack!!!!!!!! Damm its sore, can hardly sit down!!!:wub:

dreamfish Feb 8th 2008 7:39 am

Originally Posted by jueinnz (Post 5903179)
I'm totally understand how you are feeling, today we went to goat island snokeling...I was very very carefull today and even put the sun tan lotion on before I put the bikini on to avoid those missed around the straps!!!
But....... I seem to have missed my left bum cheack!!!!!!!! Damm its sore, can hardly sit down!!!:wub:

LMAO eeyyyyyyy i bet that hurts (sorry to larf) - I have done that once before (many moons ago when I actually had butt cheeks - now I have something resembling a big bean bag)

jueinnz Feb 8th 2008 8:04 am

Originally Posted by dreamfish (Post 5903219)
LMAO eeyyyyyyy i bet that hurts (sorry to larf) - I have done that once before (many moons ago when I actually had butt cheeks - now I have something resembling a big bean bag)

Right now I'm wishing I didn't have bum cheecks either...saw some massive snapper today they were:thumbs_up:..............this big..............................:thumbs_up:...... .If you can get the drift!!!