Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

UK licence expired 3 months ago.....help!!

UK licence expired 3 months ago.....help!!

Old Apr 15th 2008, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ash1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK licence expired 3 months ago.....help!!

Wife passed yesterday , got 35 out of 35.
Not to be outdone, did mine today. Unfortunately got 34 out of 35 but still passed. Not sure if I can live with the bragging rights!!!!
Still , at least I`m legal and they didn`t even look at the date on my passport.
So for those of you out there , go do it , its a doddle and a load off your mind.
Cheers for all your advice
Ash
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

cathdarke1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK licence expired 3 months ago.....help!!

Originally Posted by Ash1
Hi ,

has anyone else overshot the 1 year period on their licence and if so what are the consequences and the best way to proceed?Been here 15 months.
Help
Ash
Hi Ash,

Wouldn't worry about it too much a friend of mine has been her 2 and half years and has just done her NZ test. They never said anything to her re not doing it sooner.

Cath