Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

top 5 greatest albums

top 5 greatest albums

Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:58 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My top five artists.........

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Huuuuuuuuuuuumpppppppppp...............

Elvis Presley

The Beatles

Beautiful South

The Eagles

and finally as you'd never believe me...................

Alice Cooper
Beautiful South: I love them!! I have everything ever done by the Housemartins and the Beautiful South: excellent choice!!!
Woman in the wall?
You keep it all in?
Song for whoever?
Fantastic
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: top 5 greatest albums

Woodface - Crowded House
Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morisette
The Bends - Radiohead
By the Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
About a Boy - Badly Drawn Boy

Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:00 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littleal
Woodface - Crowded House
Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Morisette
The Bends - Radiohead
By the Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
About a Boy - Badly Drawn Boy

Damn me: the Chillis!!
Went to see them play at Hyde Park just before I came out here: astounding!
Good choice!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
OK, where to go.........depends the mood you are in really
when I fell in love with Paul Davies

I loved The Beautiful South -"Song For Whoever" and Kaiser Chief' -"You can have it all"

Last edited by crap coffee; Jan 30th 2008 at 1:00 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

crap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond reputecrap coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
hes one of these people who don't seem to have aged....you can watch him over and over again.....

i grew up with SKA music (Madness,Specials,The Selecter)
and i just love it,luckily Garry is the same age as me so he likes it too....jacky
I didn't grow up with SKA music but absolutely adore Mr Terry Hall & The Specials.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:17 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by crap coffee
I didn't grow up with SKA music but absolutely adore Mr Terry Hall & The Specials.
And again: another good call;
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by happynz
London Calling - The Clash

I like these guys a bit I've got the album though "London Calling" BUt never ever listening to it (don't want to)
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

3...meatloaf...(bat out of hell)

That one's fantastic! Absolute classic.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

its a hard one,but bands from the past i love listening to(reminds me of my youth would have to be)

1...madness(one step beyond)

Sheesh, I haven't heard them since my teens! They used to be the coolest ever thing....wouldn't mind hearing one of their tunes....all the memories come flooding back...sigh....

edit: love this one....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSf1V...eature=related

and 'specially this one...ahhh...the memories...happy carefree days....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SceUX...eature=related

Last edited by Elizabeth I; Jan 30th 2008 at 11:38 am.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Bob Marley Greatest Hits!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

jads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to alljads is a name known to all

Dont forget

UB40-the best of 1980-2000

and

The New Radicals-maybe you've been brainwashed too.

and

Jameroquai-the return of the spacecowboy

Granted not the all time greats, but great for a chill-out

Jads
Old Jan 30th 2008, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Here comes the sun

4. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
I am fond of Amy Winehouse. - Back to Black & Frank

She has some soul I think.

lol Amy sings that horrible song about "They wanna make me go to rehab, and I say no, no, no", which is pretty funny considering that a few months ago she ended up in rehab because she's a hopeless pathetic drunk. but I sure don't hate her music.

Last edited by crap coffee; Jan 30th 2008 at 12:15 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jads
Dont forget

Jameroquai-the return of the spacecowboy
and also don't forget

Jamiroquai-"Dynamite"
Old Jan 30th 2008, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: My top five artists.........

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Huuuuuuuuuuuumpppppppppp...............

The Beatles
actually I listened to BEATLES "No 1 Singles" tonight.

and AND I LOVE HER

What a Great Song! After the fairly depressing entry earlier today it's time to cheer up again. And what can be better than a fantastic song? ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.