Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

THINGS WORTH BRINGING FROM UK

THINGS WORTH BRINGING FROM UK

Old Aug 11th 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

bjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nice
Default Re: THINGS WORTH BRINGING FROM UK

Good Quality clothes esp. mens suits and cotton shirts and if you already have it, a good quality fridge/freezer as they are/were a bit pricey in NZ.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

What brand names can i get repaired and get spare parts for in N.Z.

I have Whirlpool American style fridge freezer 15 month old, creda tumble drier and Hoover front loader washer 4 years old and Whirlpool dishwasher.

I am not bothered about uk plugs on them just can i get them fixed if anything goes wrong with them as they are to new to scrap.

Thanks for all replies
Tony & Mandy
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:35 am
Just Joined

kelvin64 is an unknown quantity at this point

we could not believe the price of paint on average $90 a tin will never complain about B+Q again. We have been here 4 years and have done up 2 houses and built another last year and our paint bill was out of this world compared to the prices in the uk.
I also agree with the others on expats about clothing although it is cheap here in is not good quality and does not last long so make sure you visit M and S before you come.
Electrical goods and cars are cheaper in NZ .
Old Aug 13th 2008, 9:49 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Divine Comedy
Good quality shoes, books, quality clothes . Laptops seem expensive too.
you will have to bring your chav clothes with you Vicky!!!!